I started a BLOG today -- CHEESEBURGERS WITH GOD!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who else has a blog?

• Total voters

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHere's the cheese? WHere's the Burgers? I thought it sounded good so I clicked on it...Somebody hasnt gotten back with the supplies yet, lol. So throw one one the Grill!

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck, @ScottA! I'd wish you ten times more readers than I have, but that would only get you up to about nine. :) I don't get the feeling blogs are wildly popular. If you figure out how to allow comments, let me know because neither I nor an administrator could figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The site say's "coming soon" :( So, cannot read anything except the summary.

Yes, sorry, I've been all over the map lately...I need to add some content. I'll do it today! -- OH...but do click on the CB blog titles and they open up to the full posting.

Meanwhile, my main blog postings are here: Blog — CheeseBurgersWithGod.com

Reactions: Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It still shows nothing. Is there a glitch in the space-time Cheeseburger Continuum?

Strange. When I click on the link I provided above--it works for me: There are 5 blog posts, which if you click on the title will open up the whole post.

I just did a "contact us" asking that someone check it out. We'll see what they come back with.

Thanks!

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange. When I click on the link I provided above--it works for me: There are 5 blog posts, which if you click on the title will open up the whole post.

I just did a "contact us" asking that someone check it out. We'll see what they come back with.

Thanks!
Mine still says "No entries." Hopefully those cheeseburgers are cooking somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see your blogs entries, they are right at the top.

:) I think he meant what he sees when he clicks on my link to the blog posts I made. But, yeah, O' has a whole page of posts showing!

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
When I went in main menu under "blogs' they started with the blogs from @O'Darby and nothing from @ScottA
When I went in via the link @ScottA provided above it took me right to them. I may read them later.

• Wow
Reactions: ScottA

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
:) I think he meant what he sees when he clicks on my link to the blog posts I made. But, yeah, O' has a whole page of posts showing!
Yea I just see "There are no blog entries available to view" when opening the link to your blog

Reactions: Mr E

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a blog on my own website yesterday, but thought I would start one here too, today. I wonder if it's really a big thing or not--I don't know. I guess I'll find out.

If you are interested: CHEESEBURGERS WITH GOD - Blog -- Welcome!
I couldn’t see it yet either. When did you post them? Because it may take a couple hours for them. I think I remember waiting on a blog post before. I checked under your profile and it says you have one blog…but even from there I couldn’t find your blog post except for this one announcing your blog.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn’t see it yet either. When did you post them? Because it may take a couple hours for them. I think I remember waiting on a blog post before. I checked under your profile and it says you have one blog…but even from there I couldn’t find your blog post except for this one announcing your blog.

I posted 1 yesterday, and 4 today...2-3 hours ago.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted 1 yesterday, and 4 today...2-3 hours ago.
The one from yesterday should be there. If I remember correctly mine would say waiting for approval sometimes. But a day!? It should be visible by now.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's pretty crazy. I click on the link in your quote of my above post, and 5 blog posts come right up. But when I go to the Recent Blog entries, nothing. Hmmm.