I strayed from the path

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josant7

Jul 7, 2011
I'm not as strong as I'd like to be. In my heart of hearts I know what I'm about to do is wrong and yet I find justification to do it. Afterwards, I feel like dirt. I want to turn back and ask for forgiveness but I feel so inadequate, so disgusting and deep down I feel as though, Jesus is fed up with me. It's really hard for me to understand His feelings towards me when I've done Him wrong.

I'm trying to be right with the Lord. I envy people who have felt His presence and love. I see tears in people's eyes when they talk about Him. I ask everyday, please Lord show me the way, come into my heart. But nothing ever happens. Sometimes I feel worse than when I started. What I'm I doing wrong? Could it be He's given up on me? I'm not the most discipline person I must admit but I have a good heart. I heard someone say, "Just let it go, let Him take over." I thought I knew what that meant. What exactly does that mean?

Please help me and pray for me.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Josant!
Everyone fails at times in their walk with God. The bible says:

1 John 2
[sup]1[/sup] My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. [sup]2[/sup] He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

It is not the amount of times you fail that counts but the amount of times you get right back up, repent and carry onward...You are in a process of sanctification and it gets easier with practice, reading the word, fellowship and with the aide of the Holy Spirit...

I will pray for you.

Blessings!!!

Reactions: jshiii and Angelina

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Hey brother,

I reall feel for you, my brother, sounds like your really struggling. :(

The Lord's love and patience is far beyond what we can understand, and he is quick to forgive if we turn to him. The Lord loves you Josant, seek him, keep turning to him... I don't know the answer to your dillema, but I know the Lord can bring you through.

In His love..

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Keep craving Him, learn what He wants for you to do as one of His sheep. I've been on your path before...it is a crossroad, where you must make a choice. God gives us every opportunity to seek His face, but we make that choice to fall away.

Study to show yourself approved and don't take the words of ANY man as truth until you have prayed and studied on your own what is presented. God has a purpose for all things, even Satan was created by God so that Adamic man could contend for the faith! Sometimes we must suffer to gain wisdom, so embrace any suffering you may have and love Yahweh God for His choosing of you TO suffer. Not all are blessed with wisdom...

I will keep you in prayer,

Yours in Christ,

Stephen

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
I'm not as strong as I'd like to be. In my heart of hearts I know what I'm about to do is wrong and yet I find justification to do it. Afterwards, I feel like dirt. I want to turn back and ask for forgiveness but I feel so inadequate, so disgusting and deep down I feel as though, Jesus is fed up with me. It's really hard for me to understand His feelings towards me when I've done Him wrong.

I'm trying to be right with the Lord. I envy people who have felt His presence and love. I see tears in people's eyes when they talk about Him. I ask everyday, please Lord show me the way, come into my heart. But nothing ever happens. Sometimes I feel worse than when I started. What I'm I doing wrong? Could it be He's given up on me? I'm not the most discipline person I must admit but I have a good heart. I heard someone say, "Just let it go, let Him take over." I thought I knew what that meant. What exactly does that mean?

Please help me and pray for me.

Josant,

You have no reason to fear.

Your sins demand an emotional response, if your sins hurt you deeply it is normal to feel estranged from God and Jesus Christ, although, I sense you are yet to appreciate your sins actually hurt them, more than you know.

Peter felt the same way as you do and Jesus said "Do not be afraid" - It’s odd really, Jesus never sinned, but he could still feel when a person was in total fear of darkness – his compassion is always more than you think it to be. And Peter sensed his worthlessness, however, his insignificance was replaced with a sense of purpose, love and forgiveness.

I really sense your fear needs a peacemaker to come near you and comfort you during this struggle.

May prayers ascend upwards and may the angels encamp around you.

Amen.

Josant7

Jul 7, 2011
Hi Josant!
Everyone fails at times in their walk with God. The bible says:

1 John 2
[sup]1[/sup] My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. [sup]2[/sup] He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

It is not the amount of times you fail that counts but the amount of times you get right back up, repent and carry onward...You are in a process of sanctification and it gets easier with practice, reading the word, fellowship and with the aide of the Holy Spirit...

I will pray for you.

Blessings!!!
Thank you Angelina. You're a beautiful person!

Keep craving Him, learn what He wants for you to do as one of His sheep. I've been on your path before...it is a crossroad, where you must make a choice. God gives us every opportunity to seek His face, but we make that choice to fall away.

Study to show yourself approved and don't take the words of ANY man as truth until you have prayed and studied on your own what is presented. God has a purpose for all things, even Satan was created by God so that Adamic man could contend for the faith! Sometimes we must suffer to gain wisdom, so embrace any suffering you may have and love Yahweh God for His choosing of you TO suffer. Not all are blessed with wisdom...

I will keep you in prayer,

Yours in Christ,

Stephen

I too will pray for you. Thank you for your support.

Josant

Hey brother,

I reall feel for you, my brother, sounds like your really struggling. :(

The Lord's love and patience is far beyond what we can understand, and he is quick to forgive if we turn to him. The Lord loves you Josant, seek him, keep turning to him... I don't know the answer to your dillema, but I know the Lord can bring you through.

In His love..

Thanks for being there for me. I truly appreciate it. I feel better about things.

Josant

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are welcome dear brother!

morecourage.jpg

Bless you!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Darling...There is no condemnation in Christ, forgive yourself as He has forgiven you..He has paid the price already...We all walk a narrow road and most of us turn from that road....He will gently guide you back...We can only do our best and let the Lord do the rest in us...You know Jesus...He knows you..There is nothing that you can do to make Him disgusted with you or love you less...Praying for you ....Lord Jesus flow over this situation and let Josant know You are with him and let Him feel Your love flowing over him...Amen

Josant7

Jul 7, 2011
Darling...There is no condemnation in Christ, forgive yourself as He has forgiven you..He has paid the price already...We all walk a narrow road and most of us turn from that road....He will gently guide you back...We can only do our best and let the Lord do the rest in us...You know Jesus...He knows you..There is nothing that you can do to make Him disgusted with you or love you less...Praying for you ....Lord Jesus flow over this situation and let Josant know You are with him and let Him feel Your love flowing over him...Amen

Your prayer is greatly appreciated. Thank you for being there for me.