i will be heart broken forever if i dont find my perfect match

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
can you say me it? i dream of church wedding and white hair covering girl who is vegan google map white clothes and maybe a son called Holy. and she must be holy.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Focus on Jesus mate. I have known too many men (and women) who focus on finding their 'perfect match' to the exclusion of all else. It isn't healthy. You must trust God in this as in all things.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a Christian you have already found your perfect match. God uses marriage as an illustration of the relationship between him and his worshipers. In the Old Testament Israel is called the wife of Yahweh. In the New Testament the church is called the bride of Christ.

The kind of marriage we experience here is analogous to the animal sacrifices offered before the death and resurrection of Christ. They were pictures of how God was going to take away our sins. After Christ had made the real sacrifice they were no longer needed. Here is a description of the true Marriage that every Christian looks forward to.

Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,

“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult
and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
with fine linen, bright and pure”—

for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

Revelation 19:6-9 ESV

I have never been married and since I am 79 years old it is very unlikely that I ever will be. There have been times when I wanted to marry and felt that I could not experience happiness without it, but now I realize that the only marriage that will bring lasting happiness is the one that lies ahead.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
can you say me it? i dream of church wedding and white hair covering girl who is vegan google map white clothes and maybe a son called Holy. and she must be holy.

Finding a woman is not the ultimate goal, it won't bring you happiness or peace, in fact it will bring the opposite, hard work and compromise. I know you feel strongly about wanting a woman for u to love and be loved, all men do.

But remember that no matter what happens never judge your life according to what a woman thinks, ok... A womans approval or opinion of you is not worth anything and your belief in yourself should never be influenced by them...

Learn a bit about female nature first, it will help you a lot cos they don't think like we do. From that you should learn what to be aware of as there are many traps for a man who is dating...
Anyway i wish u the best with your search... God Bless

Reactions: theophilus