• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Don't start twisting my words OR my thinking process, as if that will support your case. PLEASE STOP.

I stated that "once a believer becomes a devout student of Paul".

You interpreted this as "twisting your words"?

Try again..
Try reading more carefully, instead of just trying to present an argument, or feel offended if someone has different knowledge.

No, it's GOD. ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED. GOD gave those words to the writer - whoever he was.

Yes, all Scripture is inspired..
However, Some Scripture is more inspired.., spiritually.

Let me show you what i mean....., and try not to believe im "doing your thinking for you".. again.... ok?

Thx....

= Paul told Timothy to """"drink some wine for his nervous stomach and stress.""""
So, that is inspired.. but, its not the same level as... "by Jesus stripes we were healed".. for example.

See it?

You seem to want to argue about the blood of Christ - I don't, it has cleansed.

Im teaching that Paul always teaches and preaches about ..

1.) The Blood of Jesus.
2.) The Cross of Christ
3.) The born again are Not under the law, but under Grace

So, that is not me "arguing"..., that is me stating/posting... regarding Paul's particular way of teaching the Blood Atonement.

Jude does not teach in that Light.
Nor does James
Nor does Matthew

Paul has a certain revelation, regarding the Cross of Christ, that Jesus gave to Him personally.
This is why Paul refers to this GOSPEL, as "MY Gospel".
He says this 3x in the NT.
A student of Paul's doctrine will know that, and a person who believes that Acts 2:38 is the gospel, won't have a clue.

Are you a liberal? Because liberals attack those who disagree with them

Im born again.

And, Im talking about Paul's specific nomenclature..
You told me i can "believe what i like".
So, you are the insulting one....not me.

Listen...Here is what is going on...
Im teaching, and you are taking it personally, because you want to believe something else.
So, YOU can believe what you want to believe., as that is your mind.

However, Just have a conversation..., as this way the reader gets to discern the posts, and read the NT for themselves.

Why don't we just settle this dispute and agree that Hebrews is God's word?

Paul teaches..

2 Timothy 3:16​

= 16 : All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:​

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stated that "once a believer becomes a devout student of Paul".

You interpreted this as "twisting your words"?
Okay, I retracted that statement, misread it. But you started debating me assuming I did not understand what "born again" meant, so proceeded to teach me in enlarged letters ( post # 7). That is personal and insulting my intelligence and spirit. You missed that point that I had already agreed with the knowledge that one needs to be born again, which a learned scholar would have gotten.
Im teaching that Paul always teaches and preaches about ..

1.) The Blood of Jesus.
2.) The Cross of Christ
3.) The born again are Not under the law, but under Grace
I don't need a teacher, I have the Holy Spirit. Even if you were and had credentials - which I doubt, you are missing or ignoring key points in this debate:

1. Paul's name is on everything he wrote _ in the first sentence of all 13 epistles. If that isn't enough, he claimed that everything he wrote had his name on it in 2 Thes. 3:17
The salutation of Paul with my own hand, which is a sign in every epistle; so I write“
2. In Heb. 2:3, the writer claims to be part of the group who heard Jesus speak to.
Paul was not part of the original album disciples who witnessed Jesus ministry and were xte sivwly taught by Him personally. Paul had his own separate encounter, that certainly ( with only a few words spoken) impacted him with blindness, fear, change of direction and obedience.
3. In Heb. 13:19 the writer says this: But I especially urge you to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner. If Paul wrote that, it would have been untruthful or at least incongruent with 2 Tim. 4:6-8, where he knew he was scheduled for death.
4. The doctrine that one can lose his salvation is prevalent in Heb. 6:4-6. This is a teaching referring to the Jews, who were given the knowledge of God and experienced His love and guidance throughout their generations. This was not Paul's message to Gentile Christians in Rom. 5:9; 1 Thes. 1:10, 5:9; 2 Thes. 1:7-10. We will not be part takers of His wrath to come - when He returns to Jerusalem. The Jews are now being tested! Jer
30:7 speaks of this time of "Jacob's trouble". The Church will not be in this battle in Israel - which is in it's beginning as we speak.
5. Hebrews 5 speaks of our High Priest. The Hebrew Christians were familiar with this concept, the Gentiles were not. Where in any of Paul's 13 Epistles was this discussed?

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus spoke. Jesus taught. Jesus directed.

Lend an Ear…

Matt 10: (regarding the twelve)
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Acts 9: (regarding PAUL)
[15] But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Glory to God,
Taken

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GODS ELECT, ZADOK.

Born again is good documentation, and sound doctrine. There's more too it.

Rebellion is in heart of people. Everyone must be born one time in the flesh. Not everyone is sincere, and diligent about God. It amounts to false faith and false pretenses with some Christian people.

Jeremiah chapter 2:8. The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that Handel the law knew Me not; the pastor's also transgressed against Me, and the prophets prophesied by baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
Today its traditions of men and Easter bunny. Some churches replaced Passover with Easter. This is heathen. Jesus doesn't listen to thier prayers and bless them.
In Matthew chapter 12. Jesus says, I knew you, depart from me ye workers of iniquity. Those playing church, go to sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

CARAH in Hebrew means = Rebellion.
SKLEROTES in Greek means = Stubborn.
CHAKAM in Hebrew means = teach wisdom.
NUWM in Hebrew means = slumber
AGNOSIA in Greek means = ignorance.
AKROATES in Greek means = A hearer merely.
PSEUDRDI in Greek means = False Teachers.

Jeremiah 2::13.
For My people have committed two evils : they have forsaken Me the fountain of living waters, and HEWED Z them out cisterns , broken cisterns that can hold no water.
Today, some Christian people have turned their backs on God. Listening to traditions of men and false doctrine. They must have wind bag preachers who water down Gods word .
They're not nourished . They're illiterate of God's word.
Some are too lazy to study the bible. They accept whatever what ever the misguided preachers say.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Many people are not prepared for antichrist. The shepherds have failed their flocks. Many people will worship antichrist near future.

Jeremiah 12:10 . Many pastors have destroyed My vineyard, they have trodden My people portion under foot, they have made My pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
It's the fault of the shepherds. They are too ignorant to teach God's word. Your lucky to get two verses from these false preachers. Any wonder why after 20 years the congregation is biblically illiterate.
Won't teach old testament.
Wont teach revelation
Won't teach who kenites are
Judgement starts at house of God. These fake preachers will face severe consequences from Jesus on judgement day. Misleading people is dangerous.

We wonder about our kids on drugs or rampant crime . Teens going to youth prisons. There is no moral compass. There's a moral degeneration in America. It's getting worse.

12:12. The spoilers are come upon high places through the wilderness; for the sword of the Lord shall devour from one end of the land even to the other end of the land; no flesh shall have peace.
Corruption, famine, false brethren, rampant crime, gangs, rebellion, drug epidemic, sodomy, abortion, idol worship. Moral decay in America. And it will get worse. Before satan as antichrist comes near future.
Education system and fake shepherds keep pushing those poison pills on our people. Studying under pastor, Christian people should be teachers of God's word after 20 years. Reality is, majority are biblically illiterate.
How can they face antichrist??

NERAH in Hebrew means = lamp, candle. Friends, many people candle wick is out. Not enough oil in their lamps. Biblically illiterate.

ANEPAISCHUNTOS in Greek means = not ashamed. Majority will be ashamed when Jesus returns 7th trump. They just worshipped antichrist. Get the picture.

PSEUDOCHRISTOS in Greek means = spurious messiah, false Christ.
Son of perdition, satan, in his role as antichrist near future. Majority will fall for his lies and deception. They are biblically illiterate.

Studying under false shepherds leads to destruction, to satan as antichrist near future .

Ephesians chapter 6 . Gospel armour is only way past antichrist lies and deception. Knowledge and wisdom of God's word.

It's thier choice.