• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

A real student of the word... of the Bible, and not the "greek"... understands....

1.) Paul The Apostle is our Teacher.
2.) The Holy Spirit is the Revealer of God's Knowledge.
3.) We the born again are to come to this "knowledge" and find the revelation.

Peter said that some of Paul's LETTERs (NT Epistles) were "hard to understand.""
And that is an understatement... because "understanding them" is not what's required to learn them.
What's required is "getting the revelation".
Jesus said that "my Words are Spirit and they are Life".
And so are Paul's...
In Fact Jesus called Paul to be the teacher of the born again, in "the time of the Gentiles" and YOU are in it.
We're there.

Now here is a Revelation for you.... = The born again are all to come into the "same mind".
This is regarding the Bible, Theology, and regarding all other Spiritual Things.
This especially means = the same understanding of PAUL's = doctrinal principles regarding : The Grace of God.

Not Calvin's.
Not the Pope's.
Not "Church Fathers".
Not "Mormon's"
Not "JW's"
Not a "Denomination's"

But Specifically : THE Apostle Paul's Epistles and Church Doctrine.

Accept NO Substitute... Not EVER. !

Now, what happens if you dont get there...., and you are saved 50 yrs, already?
A.) You are a baby Christian
And what is that?

THat is a born again believer who has never gotten past a verse in Hebrews given by Paul.

This... Hebrews 6:1

That verse defines 95% of Christians.
Have you ever read it ???
YOU SHOULD.
It states that they are "repenting from dead works"... as their Christianity/Discipleship.
This means they dont understand The Cross of Christ as their finished atonement that God has ETERNALLY applied to them.
So, because they do not have this revelation, they are stuck in Hebrews 6:1
This is your carnal "Christian" who believes that fellowship with God can be broken, and you can lose your Salvation, and you are trying to keep yourself saved by "confessing sin" to try to "stay forgiven" or get "re-forgiven". Some even think you get "re-saved".

See that?
That is a Hebrews 6:1.... Baby Christian, and the born again believer is to leave all those "DEAD WORKS" and "work out your salvation" that is to become this verse.

A.) Hebrews 13:9..

Reader........ that verse tells you to do something with your HEART, and that means you must do something with your BELIEVING so that Hebrews 6:1 no longer applies as the DISCIPLESHIP of A Born Again Believer.

Im going to teach you how to get there..

So, here is how you get the revelation that will establish all true Believers as having """worked out your Salvation""", which will prevent you from becoming what Hebrews 13:9 says will happen to you if you don't do what is says to do with your HEART.
The verse says a CULT will get you with their Theology... ("Doctrines of Devils")

Now....Let me show you what to do, just in case you are that one that is being described by : Hebrews 6:1

Lets get you out of that, and on your way to this.......Paul teaches... "as many as be PERFECT"... and that is "the same mind"..

So... if Hebrews 6:1 found you..... then read this following teaching a couple of times, until you have a.... "oh, i see that', REVELATiON moment, and if you will, then you will find that your walk with God, will bloom and become so different, in a good way.
Read it anyway, as it's a sure way to see the Light.

-
-

1.) Reader... A Christian is a BELIEVER who is born again... and not just water baptized and religious...

We understand that "God is A Spirit", and we are born again = SPIRITUALLY...

See that '""ONE with God".,,??? Eternal "Spiritual Union"?

God caused that, not us.

"born again" is a God caused spiritual birth, and we have it, and God caused it.

Its DONE.

So, Then.... THIS is the real us, that God sees....

He is not looking at our behavior to disqualify us or justify us....,He's not looking at our body as if its what is born again, as it not.. ....= as we get a new body, and our behavior is not what God accepts to accept us to begin with...

We came to God as a SINNER, so, this shows us that God accepted us not based on our behavior.

= Welcome to : The Cross.

2.) We are accepted by God, based on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, and it remains, forever, as our Salvation.

We, are "born again"... and that is our Spirit, that has become a "new Creation, In Christ".

That is who we are that GOD sees... FOREVER.

Now, our flesh, our natural mind wants to try to perform for God, to be accepted.. .
Our renewed mind understands that we are eternally accepted by God, based on what God provided as His acceptance, = The Cross of Christ.

When we came to the Cross, believing in Jesus... our "Faith is counted as righteousness"... and God removed our sin...like this....

= "God hath made JESUS to BE SIN for us"..

= "Jesus is the one time... ETERNAL Sacrifice .. for our sin"...

Its GONE.. It went into the grave with our Sin Bearer, and He rose again from the dead without it.

So, see that?
Jesus's Sacrifice was not just for some of our sin.
Jesus died for it all.... and He took the Law off of us, so that the Law can't define us anymore as a sinner.

3.) "Christ is the END OF THE LAW..,for RIGHTEOUSNESS..., to/for.. EVERYONE who Believes".

A.) All the born again.

See, this is the part that carnal christians and non-christians will never understand, unless by revelation.

Its like this...= when there is NO LAW... then there is no LAW that can define what you do as sin.

So, that place is GOD's GRACE... .and we exist there forever = ""not under the law, but under GRACE".

"The Law came by MOSES... but GRACE AND TRUTH, came by Jesus The Christ"

So, if we are not perfect in our behavior.. we, the born again are still "NOT under the law but under Grace".

And this understanding, this revelation... is Hebrews 13:9 ... ."Establish your HEART with Grace"... Establish your renewed mind by understanding that we the born again are always made free from sin, not under the law, = "in Christ".

Welcome To : SALVATiON.

Its "The GIFT of Salvation" that is "The GIFT of Righteousness"......and its ETERNAL. And you have it, if you are BORN AGAIN.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold I applaud you. You tell it how it is. You don't mess about you just tell the truth. And anybody truly born again will recognise the truth of what you post.

:Bestest::Zek:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Salvation is completed by Jesus on the Cross.
WE don't do it... we RECEIVE IT, by Faith.

God accepts our FAITH in Christ, to give us what Jesus said from The Cross... "IT...is finished".

What is that?

That is "forgiven sin".,. "eternal life".. "the Gift of Righteousness".
= SALVATION.

See those?
Those and more are the
"IT" that Jesus said "is finished".... just before He died on the Cross.

He then rose again from the dead to prove it..

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this understanding, this revelation... is Hebrews 13:9 ... ."Establish your HEART with Grace"..
First off I agree with most of your post and appreciate it, a defense of our born again security. But, the context (and keep in mind much of Hebrews is a message to the Hebrew Christians who are coming our of the Law, so the Law is discussed moreso here and in Matthew than other NT books.
Look at the following verses from
Heb. 13:10-15
We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. 11 For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. 12 Therefore Jesus also, that He might
sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach. 14 For here we have no continuing city, but we seek the one to come. 15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.

Now if a Gentile Christian read this, vs. 11 wouldn't have much meaning kr application for them, they were not under the Law. Vs. 10 & 15 would.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First off I agree with most of yourbpost and appreciate, an defense of our born again security. But, the context (and keep in mind much of Hebrews is a message to the Hebrew Christians who are coming our of the Law, so the Law is discussed moreso here and in Matthew than other NT books.
Look at the following verses from
Heb. 13:10-15
We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. 11 For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp. 12 Therefore Jesus also, that He might
sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach. 14 For here we have no continuing city, but we seek the one to come. 15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.

Now if a Gentile Christian read this, vs. 11 wouldn't have much meaning kr application for them, they were under the Law. Vs. 10 & 15 would.

Being born again is not related to Law, Tabernacles, Moses, Commandment keeping, or Self effort.

Notice..

Paul teaching..

Regarding the Born again : = '""""There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all = ONE IN CHRIST Jesus"""".

How is that "One"?

Its because the born again have become a "New Creation in Christ" "under Grace". "not under the Law"... and exist forever as "
ONE with God".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being born again is not related to Law, Tabernacles, Moses, Commandment keeping, or Self effort.

Notice..

Paul teaching..

Regarding the Born again : = '""""There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all = ONE IN CHRIST Jesus"""".

How is that "One"?

Its because the born again have become a "New Creation in Christ" "under Grace". "not under the Law"... and exist forever as "
ONE with God".
Praise God for another “ heart” revelation!! Amen!!!

Reactions: Pearl

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Notice..

Paul teaching..

How is that "One"?

ONE with God".
I agree, who said it was related to the Law. The teaching in Hebrews 13 makes that distinction, which was part of my point. But since you based your post on it, you should be aware that Scholars ARE NOT SURE THAT PAUL WROTE HEBREWS! The writer of Hebrews was likely not Paul, since the style and vocabulary are different from the rest of his epistles and Paul journeyed outside Jerusalem, his mission to the Gentiles, while others like Peter and James stayed in Jerusalem). The Greek in Hebrews is more polished than Paul's Greek.
Hebrews was written to Hebrew Christians - who were born again, but came from that background living under the LAW.
Spiritually there is no Jew or Gentile, male or female. But physically, I am a man and live in the USA, married to women from the Phillipines. I am not arguing that one must be born again John 3:3., just YOUR PREMISE THAT PAUL WROTE HEBREWS IS UNVERIFIABLE.
So you should have used other supportive scriptures - which there are many to share your thoughts.

So, please enlighten us on the proof that you have ( to support your post), that Paul wrote Hebrews and then I think it would be a good idea to publish your findings, based on evidence that no one else seemed to catch; because brilliant scholars out there would like to know!

Other doubts that Paul was the writer from Jerry Lockhart:

1. For 13 straight N.T. books, Romans thru Philemon, the first word in
verse 1 is “Paul”. In Hebrews, the first word is “God,”
2. 2 Thes.3:17, Paul states that everything he wrote has his name in it.
3. In Heb.2:3, the writer says that “…salvation…was confirmed unto us by
them that heard…(Jesus)..” Them that heard Christ would be the 12 or
maybe all of the 120 folks of Acts 1:15
4. Paul, in his presentation of the gospel of Christ as the “power of God
unto salvation…”, never referred to our Lord as a priest, nor taught the
priesthood in any way. Nothing about the description of the church, the
body of Christ, is associated with the priesthood of the Bible. Yet, the
Hebrews author makes sure his hearers know that A.) Christ is their High
Priest, and B.) their Apostle, ch.3:1. In Romans thru Philemon, Paul refers
to himself as our Apostle specifically 3 times and by context, a total of 14
times. This would be too inconsistent for the Lord’s Word, if Paul wrote
Hebrews
5. The Hebrews author includes himself in the ch.10 passage about “sin
willfully”, etc. That being the case then, Paul could only be there if he lied
in Rom.8:31-39; Eph.2:4-10; and Gal.2:18-20. A “holy man of God”
6. Paul stating in several places,
Col.1:12; Rom.8:15-17; 1Cor.3:22,23; Gal.3:26; and others, that we have
already been made partakers of Christ by the Father and the Spirit.
However, there is a giant IF in Heb.3:14 concerning how these folks
become partakers of Christ.
7. “Rest” is coming for those that Hebrews is written unto if they don’t
falter(Heb.3:12-4:11) . The Body of Christ, particular to the books which
Paul wrote is already complete(Col.2:9,10), having received this position
due to the work of Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit(Read Eph.
1:12-14 & Eph.2:4-10) We can’t be in both these positions–having to
worry about “losing it” and being sealed, at the same time.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Scholars ARE NOT SURE THAT PAUL WROTE HEBREWS!

Yes, they are confused, and why does that happen?
Its like this..

Catholics only study Catholics, and Protestant Scholarship only studies Greek and other Scholars.

If you take notice, .. when you are reading some "work" by a Bible Scholar, they tend to quote the K.Greek and other Scholars.

So, that is not what God told us to do.
God told us, (Paul Teaching(2 Timothy 2:15)) that we are to study the word, and that is not one of the 30 K. Greek Manuscript Texts.
Its the BIBLE.
= Trust the Bible, and study it.

So, let me show you how to realize that Paul is the Hebrew Writer.

1st of all, the "BLOOD Atonement" is all about Paul's Doctrine.
See, its Paul who is always talking about the BLOOD of Jesus, and never about water baptism.
So, when you read Hebrews... Chapter 9:12-14...., you will find the writer talking specifically about the BLOOD Covenant.
That's Paul... always., as His "Gospel" is all about being ...BLOOD Bought... 1 Corinthians 6:20 and 7:23

Also, ....

The book of Acts, is the "Acts of the Apostles" not the acts of the Christians.
Take note of that, Reader., as many fringe denominations play with the book of Acts, as if its them, and its not.
Also..

Notice..

In Acts 28:28, you have Paul the Apostle, dealing with Christ rejecting HEBREWS.. (Jews).
They are AGAIN, rejecting their Messiah.
So, ACTs 28:28 is the Context of
Hebrews 10:26.
If you read Acts 26-28, you'll find Paul dealing with Hateful HEBREWS.
And this is exactly the same as He's doing in Hebrews 10:26

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ...we were blood bought by the Lamb of God....His Name was Jesus,he laid his life down on that cross he died an horrendous death...so that us “ WRETCHED “ lot could be saved/ Born Again.?

Is that correct?

1 Peter 1:19 ERV​

You were bought with the precious blood of Christ’s death. He was a pure and perfect sacrificial Lamb

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold ...we were blood bought by the Lamb of God....His Name was Jesus,he laid his life down on that cross he died an horrendous death...so that us “ WRETCHED “ lot could be saved/ Born Again.?

Is that correct?

Absolutely..

See.. "without the shedding of BLOOD, there is no forgiveness of sin and no eternal redemption completed".

From the Cross, as Jesus was dying He said...>"IT"..."is... FINISHED".

What did He just accomplish?

"I have laid down my Life.... I have shed my BLOOD, that is the New Covenant, for the remission of sins .. that are Past".

"Past'.""

It means... "Sin is GONE".... its all in the PAST HISTORY of your Life, and now you have Eternal Life, "in Christ', and there is no sin found there, because the Blood of Jesus has redeemed all our SIN... = into the PAST, as if it never happened.

Now we are "made free from sin" having become a : "NEW Creation, (sinless))born again)... IN Christ"....."not under the law but under GRACE"..

The born again are Eternally REDEEMED by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB...<<<

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve just had another heart revelation come through ,reading your post....wahoooo!!...I get so excited when I get heart revelation from God.

Thank you Lord and thank you @Behold

Reactions: Behold and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely..

See.. "without the shedding of BLOOD, there is no forgiveness of sin and no eternal redemption completed".

From the Cross, as Jesus was dying He said...>"IT"..."is... FINISHED".

What did He just accomplish?

"I have laid down my Life.... I have shed my BLOOD, that is the New Covenant, for the remission of sins .. that are Past".

"Past'.""

It means... "Sin is GONE".... its all in the PAST HISTORY of your Life, and now you have Eternal Life, "in Christ', and there is no sin found there, because the Blood of Jesus has redeemed all our SIN... = into the PAST, as if it never happened.

Now we are "made free from sin" having become a : "NEW Creation, (sinless))born again)... IN Christ"....."not under the law but under GRACE"..
I thank God that this is exactly what I have been taught right from the start of my new life in Christ. In everything I've heard or read this was the message of the true gospel. I hold to it. I stand firmly in this truth.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thank God that this is exactly what I have been taught right from the start of my new life in Christ. In everything I've heard or read this was the message of the true gospel. I hold to it. I stand firmly in this truth.
Amen!!....and none can move us from that truth....because it’s Gods Truth revealed to our heart.

Once God speaks to our hearts nothing or no one can remove it....

• Love
Reactions: Pearl

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are confused, and why does that happen?
Its like this..

Catholics only study Catholics, and Protestant Scholarship only studies Greek and other Scholars.

If you take notice, .. when you are reading some "work" by a Bible Scholar, they tend to quote the K.Greek and other Scholars.

So, that is not what God told us to do.
God told us, (Paul Teaching(2 Timothy 2:15)) that we are to study the word, and that is not one of the 30 K. Greek Manuscript Texts.
Its the BIBLE.
= Trust the Bible, and study it.

So, let me show you how to realize that Paul is the Hebrew Writer.

1st of all, the "BLOOD Atonement" is all about Paul's Doctrine.
See, its Paul who is always talking about the BLOOD of Jesus, and never about water baptism.
So, when you read Hebrews... Chapter 9:12-14...., you will find the writer talking specifically about the BLOOD Covenant.
That's Paul... always., as His "Gospel" is all about being ...BLOOD Bought... 1 Corinthians 6:20 and 7:23

Also, ....

The book of Acts, is the "Acts of the Apostles" not the acts of the Christians.
Take note of that, Reader., as many fringe denominations play with the book of Acts, as if its them, and its not.
Also..

Notice..

In Acts 28:28, you have Paul the Apostle, dealing with Christ rejecting HEBREWS.. (Jews).
They are AGAIN, rejecting their Messiah.
So, ACTs 28:28 is the Context of
Hebrews 10:26.
If you read Acts 26-28, you'll find Paul dealing with Hateful HEBREWS.
And this is exactly the same as He's doing in Hebrews 10:26
All Scripture is God breathed. Inspiration that is given to the writers in distinct ways designed to reflect the individual's personality, communication styles and skills and vocabulary. Then as with Hebrews the message is specifically addressing the Hebrews, speaking of the Law and also historic a references and prophetic words that do not apply to the Gentiles. They still have covenants that have not been fulfilled. Jerusalem has been and will be the center of wars/ Armageddon. Hebrews 10:26 is a clear message to the Hebrews about sinning willfully, that there won't be another sacrifice (as they were accustomed every year.)
In Acts 28:28, Paul was in Rome speaking to Jews their. This has nothing to donwith evidence that He wrote Hebrews.
I guess you won't be publishing any evidence, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WROTE HEBREWS and you aren't a scholar.
Augustine believed it to be Paul only based on Hebrews 13 mentions the author was a companion of Timothy. What, Timothy had no other companions in twenty years?
Most modern scholars do not believe Paul wrote the book. It has nothing to do with what school you went to, it's about evidence.
Catholic and Protestant scholars claim uncertainty as to the author of Hebrews. There are too many doubts about. Marting Luther suggests Appolos. Some suggest Barnabas.
"They are confused"???? Thousands of scholars for thousands of years??? BUT YOU AREN'T CONFUSED ... based on your weak dissertation. That's not even Sophomoric. What arrogance and ignorance. Stop being pretentious.
Admit, you don't know!

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In Acts 28:28, Paul was in Rome speaking to Jews their.

Paul was PREACHING the GOSPLE to "HEBREWS", in Acts 28:28.
This is "HEBREWS"... 10:26

And yes, those HEBREWS (Jews), in Both verses are "willfully sinning" = Rejecting their Messiah.
When you do that, there is nothing else that you can TRUST that God has supplied to deal with your sin..

= "there remaineth no more sacrifice", as Jesus is the ONLY ONE AVAILABLE, and these HEBREWS that Paul is PREACHING to, in HEBREWS 10 and Acts 28, .. just committed the unpardonable sin.

This is the one that "follows you after you die"..

This is the one that becomes your 2nd DEATH, that is Eternal LIFE as Damnation..

This is the cause..

JOHN 3:36

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was PREACHING the GOSPLE to "HEBREWS", in Acts 28:28.
This is "HEBREWS"... 10:26

And yes, those HEBREWS (Jews), in Both verses are "willfully sinning" = Rejecting their Messiah.
When you do that, there is nothing else that you can TRUST that God has supplied to deal with your sin..

= "there remaineth no more sacrifice", as Jesus is the ONLY ONE AVAILABLE, and these HEBREWS that Paul is PREACHING to, in HEBREWS 10 and Acts 28, .. just committed the unpardonable sin.

This is the one that "follows you after you die"..

This is the one that becomes your 2nd DEATH, that is Eternal LIFE as Damnation..

This is the cause..

JOHN 3:36
Sorry, who wrote Hebrews is an unsolved mystery. Believe what you want.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sorry, who wrote Hebrews is an unsolved mystery. Believe what you want.

So, once a believer becomes a devout student of Paul, you'll recognize Paul The Apostle... because He has a very specific way of teaching about the Blood of Jesus.

Its not a mystery.
Its always the center of his "Gospel".=Theology., and never is Paul's Gospel related to water or works or commandments or law.

Now, see this Hebrews verse..

22 """"And almost all things are by the law purged with Blood; and without shedding of BLOOD is no remission."""

That's Paul.

See these verses in Hebrews.. ??

= 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

= 18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

= 19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the BLOOD of Jesus,

Notice 2 things @Ronald David Bruno ....

First this Apostle is teaching that SIN is Gone., based on the BLOOD of Jesus, being the eternal "One time" offering.

That is PAUL's theology....always.

"
BLOOD of Jesus takes away sin".

"
Sin is gone" ...

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, see this Hebrews verse..

22 """"And almost all things are by the law purged with Blood; and without shedding of BLOOD is no remission."""

That's Paul.
No, it's GOD. ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED. GOD gave those words to the writer - whoever he was.
You seem to want to argue about the blood of Christ - I don't, it has cleansed all Christians.
Why don't we just settle this dispute and agree that Hebrews is God's word?

Last edited: