1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I wonder where this might lead...

Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum' started by brakelite, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Keraz

Keraz Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    This IS what I have said and what I believe. Armageddon will happen at the Return of Jesus. You just don't bother to read my posts properly.
    I don't know the word 'cobbling'.
    If you disagree with what I have showed from the scriptures, then its up to you to refute it with scripture.
    Making silly remarks just reflects badly upon yourself.

2. Phoneman777

Phoneman777 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Hi, Keraz, how can "one powerful man" be the focus of end times prophecy when the prophecies depict the Antichrist power as having arrived among the Ten Horns of the fallen Roman Empire in the 6th century? No "one powerful man" could have lived from then to our day...but a SYSTEM, a KINGDOM, a RELGIO/POLITICAL POWER ruling and reigning in Rome...well, that would fit nicely with prophecy, wouldn't it?

3. Phoneman777

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Of course, Armageddon takes place at the beginning of the Millennial age, and I can't understand how anyone can miss that.

4. Jay Ross

Jay Ross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    That is your mistaken opinion and without the Biblical references to back up your claim, all you have stated is your opinion. Even Rev 19 does not agree with your understanding.

The capture of the beast and the false prophet, i.e. the little horn, will not happen until the last little while period of the final age.

Shalom

5. Phoneman777

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    What a corrupt, Luciferian organization that is the UN. The so called "UN Peacekeeping troops" are anything but. Their primary role is to help maintain the "controlled conflict" that is so necessary to the setting up of the NWO, the head of which who sits in the Vatican.

brakelite likes this.
  6. Phoneman777

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The well known "Hegelian Dialectic", right bro? Create division, stir up conflict, and cause so much indescribable pain of separation that the combatants will eventually BEG for unity...and then with a broad, caring smile, you implement the "solution" that you intended from the beginning WITH the blessing and willing consent of the masses and WITHOUT the immense effort and expense that militaristic compulsion would require.

brakelite likes this.
  7. Naomi25

Naomi25 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Oh goodness, we see the fruits of their labor all around, don't we?

Reggie Belafonte and brakelite like this.
  8. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." (Matthew 7.16)

Naomi25 likes this.
  9. charity

charity Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Hello @brakelite,

I thank you for entering these extracts, for I am totally ignorant about the UN, it's formation and purpose. It has given me the desire to search these things out for myself.

Discussing the events taking place within the UK, with my grandson recently, he told me of a tactic used by some, whereby the populace are bombarded by one sensational headline after another, one crises upon another, until they are no longer surprised, and no longer react, but become immobilised by lethargy and fatigue. So that those responsible can get away with actions that would have otherwise shocked and produced indignation. I see this at work on a daily basis, and wonder what is going on behind the scenes, what have we become oblivious to by the use of such tactics world-wide.

In Christ Jesus
    Chris

10. 4Jesus

4Jesus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    One of the Rockefellers has said some things which are blatantly pro-one-world-government. Of course, the land that the U.N. headquarters sits on was donated by the Rockefellers.

In looking up which of the Rockefellers donated the land, on wikipedia, Headquarters of the United Nations - Wikipedia, I found this: "In 1945–46 London hosted the first meeting of the General Assembly in Methodist Central Hall, and the Security Council in Church House." A Christian denomination's local church just let them through the door at that time; I wonder how far and wide that cooperation ultimately went...of course this is just one small example of a conference at a building, but makes you wonder how things have changed since Paul's time when shunning and exile were utilized.

Reggie Belafonte likes this.
  11. Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It does appear to be the Vatican. It fits.

The U.N. allegedly has a standing army on American soil waiting to take over while everyone is distracted watching their fav sports team or what dress Kim Kardashian is wearing this week or who is fighting with Donald Trump. I just read that we're under martial law right now. The U.N. one world government is clipping right along.

12. Soverign Grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Your son is wiser than many. I've researched this and that's the exact tactic used on the masses. It's also called "keeping them busy with bread and circus."

charity and Nancy like this.
  13. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yes, smoke and mirrors, distract, bait and switch...and very slowly over much time. Been going on for decades if not much longer. These are tactics from Satan. Nothing but propaganda, lies and scare tactics.and, the sad thing is that most won't even research these things because they have been suckered into believing the lies told them by the paid talking heads on the so called "news".
    Humans are so easily duped, how sad.

14. Soverign Grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    That's exactly true - I don't watch mainstream news - or even Fox - I don't trust any of it. It's frustrating when you see the truth yet see even many Christians blinded by it.

Nancy likes this.
  15. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I have not watched "Faux" "news" in will over a decade but, pretty much every Christian I know watches it continually. Ever since "news" became for profit, there is nothing but lies and division and hatred. I have nothing to do with TV news, especially Cable "news". My only go to's are Reuters, Al-Jazeera (although they can be biased within their own area which is Qatar) BBC, PBS and Associated Press. I do not even take all they say as truth as all can be somewhat biased depending but, since the whole world gets this news, you can eventually see areas where they might be biased but, never to the extent that Cable "news" is.
    Wise as serpents, gentle as doves :)

"ByGrace" and Soverign Grace like this.
  16. dismas

dismas Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    imo,
    The UN leader is going to be the King of the North (UN flag is from the northern orientation).

The Illuminati is spiritual Egypt and their king will be the King of the South and is the False Prophet.

At the start of the great tribulation/ 1st Trumpet, the UN will be in charge. Israel's Prime Minister & the King of the South (Illuminati king) will be against the UN and will be perceived to be the 2 witnesses that are building the 3rd Temple/ Ezekiel's Temple. These 2 make a covenant. (if you recall from Isaiah, the covenant with Death is in reference to the covenant with Egypt who would protect Israel from Babylon. The microchip mark of the beast idea is from Isaiah 36:6 Behold, you are trusting in Egypt, that broken reed of a staff, which will pierce the hand of any man who leans on it. Such is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who trust in him.

So, Israel gets a 'splinter' when it relies on Egypt/ the Illuminati for protection from Babylon / king of the North/ the UN.)

At the end of the real 2 witnesses 1260 days, the King of the South breaks the covenant and tells everyone to worship the son of perdition/ the son of the King of the North/ the beast kingdom receiving a mortal head wound which heals (the son replaces the father).

17. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada

Haha...we felt very wicked when we read the banned book "The protocols of the elders of zion". We even put a brown paper cover incase we were fined! :D ( since heard that it was a fake..but who knows)

Agree...it is time @bbyrd009 came back on...he told me two days ago that he would be here by today....

Most people have no idea that everything is linked...even those 'appearing' to be on different sides are all moving the worlds in one direction. The UN may be the big front runner...or the Vatican but it's all like a great big spider with many many far reaching legs...

I must say that back in the 60's when this was all new to us, we were convinced that God would have rolled up the carpet by now!!!
    God's hand of restrain has been upon us all to hold back the tide, or it would have been long over.

my two cents...H

18. quietthinker

quietthinker Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    If you don't know the word 'cobbling' how can you qualify what I have said as silly?

"ByGrace" likes this.
  19. Philip James

Philip James Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I think its astounding that our children can be manipulated to the point that they are now trying to shame us into kowtowing to the UN agenda...

Blood will flow...

Lion of Judah, defend us!

20. brakelite

brakelite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I have heard this described another way... But it amounts to the same thing....
    When the pain of conflict exceeds the pain of unity, that is when everyone will welcome unity.

"ByGrace" and Soverign Grace like this.