I would become a Mohammadian if they could answer two simple questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Muslims say Jesus wasn't the Son of God-
[Koran 4.171]- "..the Messiah, Isa [Jesus] son of Marium [Mary] is only an apostle of Allah...Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son...Allah is sufficient for a Protector"

so there's definitely a place reserved for them here-

View attachment 24427
it is just a diff way to express the sin of Esau, really. That Chritians do not bother to grasp, since they are all doing it

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a big secret, a youth is called in their Formative Years, and for good reason.

Any man making “their own personal choices”, does so by what they learn, and by what their community “promotes as acceptable” or “ostracizing”.

Personal Choices, IMO, must begin with with the Beginning of Whom or What, they will ponder, and choose to follow along or not, and KNOW WHY, they have concluded that Choice.

Muhammad’s youth and young man-hood is as important to learn, as was Jesus’.

Glory to God,
Taken

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NCZwaWQ9QXBp
YSZwaWQ9QXBp

I was speaking with a Muslim once, or as we should call them Mohammadians because they worship Mohammad.
I say that they worship because our God declared, "You shall not make any idol of heaven above or of earth beneath to bow down to worship it" (Ex 20v4). Muslims are ordered to make no image of Mohammad. Why state this unless it is that they worship him?
It was one of the rare occasions where a Christian and Muslim could speak together, without a crowd of Muslims sent from their mosque to control the conversation and safeguard each-other from any Godly influence. But as we spoke, I felt I could not reach him, so I asked the Lord God for help, like the emergency prayer help Nehemiah did before he spoke to king Artaxerxes (Neh 2v4), son of Xerxes (Esther 1v1). The Lord God immediately showed me how I should reply. I boldly dare say it came from the Lord God Almighty because I have never been taught this, the message came from the scriptures, and centred on and honoured the Lord Jesus Christ, not myself.
"I would become a Muslim if you could show me that the Lord Jesus Christ was not crucified as the Koran claims and that Mohammad was a prophet. It is written in the Holy Bible that we need the testimony of more than one witness and even Mohammad knew of this law and even extended it, as he demanded there must be four witnesses for an accusation against an adulterer to stand. Yet Mohammad had no-one who was of a prophetic status who was his second witness."
It is this law which was referred to by the Pharisees in John (8v13).
The Lord Jesus showed He was divinely approved in His replies in (8v16-17), but humanly speaking, Christ answered the testimony given by John the Baptist (5v30-34) was His second affirming witness and was more important than any other person because John was a prophet. Of-course for us, we also have the Old Testament prophecies which substantiate Christ's status as well.
The Mohammadian was visibly shaken by this response.
And as taught in the Institute, there are 26 surviving documents -all of which can be verified - written by 12 men within 90 years of the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ (AD 31/32) which EXPLICITLY stated that our Lord Christ was executed. In ancient historical studies, this number is unique, and occurred a very short period of time following the event. 7 of these men: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Holy Bible, and Josephus and Tacitus, all stated the Lord was executed in the time of Pontius Pilate (AD 26-36) in Judea.
Let us never compare our religion which is divinely inspired with anything like the fake claims of other religions or what some people teach about our Lord.
Please use this argument if you think it will help a Mohammadian you witness to come to know the Living Lord God.
They are following the example of the Bible related to Moses. God did not allow anyone know where his grave was. I think it was to keep the people from worshipping Moses. Articles by Sam Shamoun