I would love to know what this dream means

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
I was a baby in my mother stomach in water, I was in the bottom down position it was bright in there I could see clearly in the water I was having a good look around

right in front of my eyes about seven feet away I was staring into a ray of white light could see from it all the colour’s of the rainbow , next to the pool of water I am about to go into, as I am starring at the ray of light behind it there was rays of white light every where around this swimming pool,

I was coming out of the womb quickly as A adult feet first, born again being born into a pool of water submerged completely whole body falling backwards under the water then my head was above the water

I was looking at what was in front of me then to the left of me saw rays of white light every ware around this pool then turn to the right side of me I saw Jesus standing about fifteen feet away from me he was in the water with me, the water came up to his waist.I knew who he was

Noticed only his hair was wet he was very still he never moved at all and he was looking at me and I was looking at him and he said into me you belong to me before you was ever conceived into your mother womb, I have never felt a peace I felt with him a stillness of peace I left the pool to leave, went in another room Jesus was there in front of me

I saw his face close up he was standing about four feet away from me, he never looks at me at all he hair now was dry, he was standing very still movement wise, starring , he eyes never blinked I was so close to his face and he never saw me

This is the way I saw him as I was leaving, imagine two people standing three foot away from each other standing face to face, and step three feet to the right of him like that.

There was a door I knew it was there I never saw it

I got a good look at him he looked just like an ordinary man, his skin colour was black, his nose was big, on his nose the skin was kind of lumpy, some parts of his face was the same ,his hair was straight black in colour and short in length, his hair was thick, he had a beard

Because of his skin on his nose and on his face he was ugly in his face; He was a big build,

, The pool was a swimming pool and the pool was in a room

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To dream of being in your mothers stomach signifies a desire for simpler things.
To dream of water signifies emotions -
--- If the waters are in turmoil so are your emotions
--- If the waters are calm so are your emotions
--- To dream of a water park signifies fun.
--- To be underwater signifies much trouble.
To dream of Jesus signifies blessings.

So if I had to put things together you have been in much turmoil and that turmoil has made you wish for simpler times. In that you saw Jesus signifies a deliverence from such turmoil and strength in times of hardship and adversity. So if I were to council you in this matter I would tell you to put your life in masters hands and let the Lord Jesus guide you to a more prosperous and blessed place.

Reactions: IanLC

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
To dream of being in your mothers stomach signifies a desire for simpler things.
To dream of water signifies emotions -
--- If the waters are in turmoil so are your emotions
--- If the waters are calm so are your emotions
--- To dream of a water park signifies fun.
--- To be underwater signifies much trouble.
To dream of Jesus signifies blessings.

So if I had to put things together you have been in much turmoil and that turmoil has made you wish for simpler times. In that you saw Jesus signifies a deliverence from such turmoil and strength in times of hardship and adversity. So if I were to council you in this matter I would tell you to put your life in masters hands and let the Lord Jesus guide you to a more prosperous and blessed place.

your right when you said I have trouble ,when I had that dream I was getting attacks of Satan, that’s the trouble I have had,, the attacks have cost me ,my whole life ,it just wrecked it.

Reactions: IanLC and paul1234

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I don't believe in interpreting dreams by a dictionary.

More than likely your dream is just your mind hashing out some thoughts or recent experience. Maybe something you watched or heard that week or that day.

Interesting dream none the less.

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
Have you been baptized? Perhaps the Lord gave you the message to get baptized? ;)

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
As you already know God wants to teel you something. I agree with rockytopva on his interpretation of the dream. You stay in prayer and supplication! God will send you what he wants you to receive! God bless you and continue in the work of the LORD with the fire of the Holy Spirit energizing you daily in all you do remember the blood sacrifice of Jesus he will see you through!