Iconoclast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a way it is preferable that people show their hearts without the fear of violence. I've seen many arguments that would come to blows if they were in person.

Still others maintain decorum because they want to spread their beliefs. At least they keep the decorum until they get nasty, then it's like flipping a switch.
Thank you Forrest...

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a way it is preferable that people show their hearts without the fear of violence. I've seen many arguments that would come to blows if they were in person.

Still others maintain decorum because they want to spread their beliefs. At least they keep the decorum until they get nasty, then it's like flipping a switch.
Very true.

I am retired military and have never concerned myself with the politics of "tickling ears". But I also try not to rip ears off. We make our own enemies, and often times they are phantoms composed of our own reflections. Over the years I have discovered the most offensive are the most easily offended.

I believe we can be truthful without being hateful. I believe we can discuss our beliefs among Christians without trying to spread our own theories. Lay out the evidences and allow other people to consider the worth of each.

What is it to me if a man is a Calvinist or an Arminian; a Catholic or a Baptist? I answer for the faith that is in me - not for a brother. Regardless, when we communicate as Christians I prefer to utalize the decorum to which we are called and commanded.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks