If a biblical number I have been seeing, basically means the same thing as my previous prophecy, did God confirm my previous prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jimak

Jan 14, 2024
Norcross
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a biblical number I have been seeing, basically means the same thing as my previous prophecy, did God confirm my previous prophecy by basically speaking the same prophecy through the biblical number to me?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a biblical number I have been seeing, basically means the same thing as my previous prophecy, did God confirm my previous prophecy by basically speaking the same prophecy through the biblical number to me?
My thinking is that when God communicates something to us, we don't have to wonder about it. I believe that God knows us, and knows how we will hear Him. He knows how to speak to you so you will hear him.

If you are questioning if this is actually from God, I suggest simply to wait for God to bring you clarity, and in the meantime, focus on drawing closer to God, and focus on doing in your life what you already know He wants.

Welcome to the forum!

Much love!