if i have hurt people when i was sick i apologize

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
i was born with depression , anxiety , autism , asperger ,adhd , anorexia , sleep disorder and psykosis.

im no criminal but i did ask for paint

i did foolish things when i was mind controlled.

and i was humiliated is so many ways.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was born with depression , anxiety , autism , asperger ,adhd , anorexia , sleep disorder and psykosis.

Mark 5:15,18-19
[15] And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.... [18] And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him. [19] Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No.

The scriptures I referenced contain a worse situation than what the OP was showing: I posted it to show that there is hope for every person going through terrible situations.
Thank you for the clarification.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi @Holy999
I am so sorry to hear of your situation. Mind control is a very real thing that can be done to so many people, and I do believe you were humiliated and hurt badly by them. and
Reach out, literally! Reach out to God ask Him to help you to work through your issues, we all have issues! He is there for you and more real than human flesh you can see. Hang in brother.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, @Holy999 ...can you explain what you mean by "mind controlled"?

Are you referring to something done to you on purpose by other people, or are you referring to the effects of Aspergers, ADHD, psychosis, etc?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes. mental
Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't sure if you were aware that there is a thing called mind control that is done on purpose to people, usually beginning in infancy, and it involves all sorts of torture and abuse. I wanted to be sure if you were subjected to this, or if you were speaking more in general, being controlled by mental conditions.

Reactions: Nancy

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 5:15,18-19
[15] And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.... [18] And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him. [19] Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

i know people might be well meaning but this passage was used against me myself. it can be hurtful and mistook by the person you are ministering to.
i wont say why it was used for me because this is the op's t hread.