If I have Offended Anyone Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you apologizing??

Jesus never apologized to the fake religious leaders.
Christian people are the salt of the earth.

Christian people tell the truth. Let the bleeding hearts weep.

Christian people are to make stand for Jesus !.
Ephesians chapter 5. Expose the fruits of darkness.

Expose false brethren.

Nourish the flocks.

God's election.
Take care.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you apologizing??

Jesus never apologized to the fake religious leaders.
Christian people are the salt of the earth.

Christian people tell the truth. Let the bleeding hearts weep.

Christian people are to make stand for Jesus !.
Ephesians chapter 5. Expose the fruits of darkness.

Expose false brethren.

Nourish the flocks.

God's election.
Take care.
This day and age it seems like most everyone is so concerned with not offending people .
YET SEEM NOT TO WORRY one bit about OFFENDING GOD . I tell us all
if our concern were on NOT OFFENDING GOD then perhaps we would see more clearly how to warn , and encourage others .
YOU SEE , ITS TIME WE PUT GOD , CHRIST FIRST AGAIN . THEN the rest cometh so clearly and easily .
JESUS never did apologize to the false . Nor did paul or others . Now if we WRONG someone THEN we ought to apologize
and make things right . BUT speaking the words of GOD , correcting and rebuking folks in error , specially within the church
IS NOT wrong nor wrong to do either . I truly believe its time we got us back in bibles again and really
examined that JESUS CHRIST and the doctrine of the apostels , embracing all things true pure and holy .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't offended me.

Much love!
This day and age it seems like most everyone is so concerned with not offending people .
if our concern were on NOT OFFENDING GOD then perhaps we would see more clearly how to warn , and encourage others .
YOU SEE , ITS TIME WE PUT GOD , CHRIST FIRST AGAIN . THEN the rest cometh so clearly and easily .
JESUS never did apologize to the false . Nor did paul or others . Now if we WRONG someone THEN we ought to apologize
and make things right . BUT speaking the words of GOD , correcting and rebuking folks in error , specially within the church
IS NOT wrong nor wrong to do either . I truly believe its time we got us back in bibles again and really
examined that JESUS CHRIST and the doctrine of the apostels , embracing all things true pure and holy .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't offended me.

Much love!
I worry not what folks call me , and believe me i have been called some names before .
What concerns me is , Are we walking as we ought to walk . are we HONORING GOD , HIS CHRIST above all .
Are we loving and embracing ALL THINGS HE taught . OR , OR we are putting the emotions and feelings of men
BEFORE GOD . That my friend is what concerns me . Now RAISE THOSE HANDS
cause , YES ITS LORD PRAISING AND THANKING TIME AGAIN in the building and round the planet .

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is offence that is governed by ‘ taking offence at the words of others ‘ which the world seems crazy about right now . Then there is being offensive in the manor by which we communicate and address others.
The latter I believe is an issue that we should hold ourselves accountable for, the other kind has many grey areas !!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While just posting facts, I have been acussed of offending others. I apologized to them. Some people don't like the facts.
March onwards in the trenches . Always remember these next words .
WHEN it comes to OFFENDING , let our concern first be DOES THIS OFFEND GOD .
Be not like the many whose concern has become OH LETS NOT OFFEND ANYONE
and yet they care not one bit IF IT OFFENDS GOD . Now hit the trenches . Its all out war for the souls of men .
And the lambs gonna stay dug in bibilcal doctrine .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister TLHKAJ is here . LIFT those hands UP sister . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUILDING .
It sure it!! God is good!!!
Been listening to some good old southern gospel music and praying, worshiping..... heart to heart communion with Him. There's nothing better, brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I worry not what folks call me , and believe me i have been called some names before .
What concerns me is , Are we walking as we ought to walk . are we HONORING GOD , HIS CHRIST above all .
Are we loving and embracing ALL THINGS HE taught . OR , OR we are putting the emotions and feelings of men
BEFORE GOD . That my friend is what concerns me . Now RAISE THOSE HANDS
cause , YES ITS LORD PRAISING AND THANKING TIME AGAIN in the building and round the planet .

March onwards in the trenches . Always remember these next words .
WHEN it comes to OFFENDING , let our concern first be DOES THIS OFFEND GOD .
Be not like the many whose concern has become OH LETS NOT OFFEND ANYONE
and yet they care not one bit IF IT OFFENDS GOD . Now hit the trenches . Its all out war for the souls of men .
And the lambs gonna stay dug in bibilcal doctrine .
@amigo de christo You show a lot of insight and discernment in your above statements.

Many do not like biblical exhortation or admonishment these years. But if one has discernment from the Holy Spirit, one must speak if led by the Spirit.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo You show a lot of insight and discernment in your above statements.

Many do not like biblical exhortation or admonishment these years. But if one has discernment from the Holy Spirit, one must speak if led by the Spirit.
To the trenches debp . ITS all out war for the souls of men in these last days upon earth .