If we are not by the Divine Creator then...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
The refiners fire, being made pure, the fair weather walkers are tested with those that endure to the end. Matthew 24:13

Psalm 12:6
Isaiah 48:10
Jeremiah 11:4
Ezekiel 22:18
1 Kings 8:51

Daniel chapter 3

19Then
Nebuchadnezzar was filled with wrath, and his facial expression was
altered toward Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego. He answered by giving
orders to heat the furnace seven times more than it was usually heated.

He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Rex said:
The refiners fire, being made pure, the fair weather walkers are tested with those that endure to the end. Matthew 24:13

Psalm 12:6
Isaiah 48:10
Jeremiah 11:4
Ezekiel 22:18
1 Kings 8:51

Daniel chapter 3

19Then
Nebuchadnezzar was filled with wrath, and his facial expression was
altered toward Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego. He answered by giving
orders to heat the furnace seven times more than it was usually heated.

He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."
True that God has to Restore all things to the way it was in the beginning. But my post is about us being of divine creation not evolved.

What translation are you using?

Dan 3:26
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
KJV

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
afaithfulone4u said:
True that God has to Restore all things to the way it was in the beginning. But my post is about us being of divine creation not evolved.

What translation are you using?
Then I still don't understand your post or question or statement or what it is your sharing, (But my post is about us being of divine creation not evolved.)
I don't get it
14790.gif
I suspected that you would make your point clear but I'm rather dumb, one more time If you will rephrase it again maybe I'll get it.

I noticed that translation as well and just left it I'm not sure which it is I just C/P from a quick search
Lets see it was the NAS my bad for not changing it I don't like it as well but I don't want to dispute trivial matters like translations, people that are looking find, If there to lazy to compare and study I can't change that.

Heres some info about the default version http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17799-default-bible-version-now-niv/
If you prefer to label your verses with a Dan 3:25 KJV or a Dan 3:25 NKJV or the one we both dislike Dan 3:25 ASV its rather handy, the default version has bin changed to NIV Dan 3:25 In this verse as has been said I don't like as well, it's like the ASV.
Maybe it was the new default version after all LOL

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Rex said:
Then I still don't understand your post or question or statement or what it is your sharing, (But my post is about us being of divine creation not evolved.)
I don't get it
14790.gif
I suspected that you would make your point clear but I'm rather dumb, one more time If you will rephrase it again maybe I'll get it.

I noticed that translation as well and just left it I'm not sure which it is I just C/P from a quick search
Lets see it was the NAS my bad for not changing it I don't like it as well but I don't want to dispute trivial matters like translations, people that are looking find, If there to lazy to compare and study I can't change that.

Heres some info about the default version http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17799-default-bible-version-now-niv/
If you prefer to label your verses with a Dan 3:25 KJV or a Dan 3:25 NKJV or the one we both dislike Dan 3:25 ASV its rather handy, the default version has bin changed to NIV Dan 3:25 In this verse as has been said I don't like as well, it's like the ASV.
Maybe it was the new default version after all LOL

I am sorry Rex please forgive me, it is my fault, I am not much on grammer or making myself clear much of the time.
What I am trying to show is that if life was just something that evolved as much of the world and science try to prove. Then how is it that without order and loss of morals/lawlessness and lack of love can we destroy ourselves? This proves that we must have a Creator with knowledge who instilled these necessary foundations in us, for if we just evolved then we could not destroy ourselves and the earth. It is our ability to think for ourselves and a free will that cause our downfall.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I understand you position now.

It is rather strange I sometime converse with non believers about the topic of evolution from a slightly different angle than yours I believe that man as far as his body or more specifically his DNA is in a state of decay. Man used to live va very long time and then in Gen God threw Abrahan limited his years to 120.

In-spite of the headline hype science has yet to show evidence of DNA being generated or in another way additional information being added which is exactly what needs to happen for evolution to take place. If you have read or researched how DNA works its not a hit and miss or by chance formation, its very similar to the code that make makes your computer operating system work. you miss aline or enter a wrong bit and nothing works.

To the point all forms of mutations or what science would like to call evolution is in reality broken or damaged DNA, there is not instance that they can point to and say AhhA new DNA information has some how been added causing the change or mutation. Like I said the physical is degeneration even the very universe is winding down and some day every star will be grow cold.

But the inter man which is part of you OP that is a different matter and we as Christians see the new and the old man. But even the old man is some how born or I may even say the Spirit is at work, some would call it morals that every man has morals knowing good from evil or right from wrong. Its a complex topic but Paul said even the Gentiles not having the law still followed the law instinctively.

Romans 2:14-16 KJV
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things
contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto
themselves: 15 Who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience
also bearing witness,
and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else
excusing one another;) 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.