If you could have your way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
If you could have your way (if God permitted it), how would you live your life?I would love to move to Alaska and perhaps start up a church. There is something about the rugged Alaskan tundra that attracts me.

May 1, 2008
Well, that would be hard for me, because since I just turned 12.... I would be 100% sure I would go far, far, away from God if I had it my way. But that's why he is in control so I won't have to worry about controlling everything. lol!
biggrin.gif

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (My Chains Are Gone! @ May 5 2008, 06:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=48157
Well, that would be hard for me, because since I just turned 12.... I would be 100% sure I would go far, far, away from God if I had it my way. But that's why he is in control so I won't have to worry about controlling everything. lol!
biggrin.gif

That is one of the most beautiful things I've read on this forum yet! I wish I had that kind of mind when I was your age.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Get a motorcycle, point it in a direction then ride till I hit an ocean. Point it in another direction, repeat.

Reactions: Angelina