If you could witness any moment in history …

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you could witness any moment in history, which one would you choose? Why would you choose it?

Jun 23, 2023
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could witness any moment in history, which one would you choose? Why would you choose it?
I'd love to witness the moment Jesus performed the miracle of feeding the 5,000 with just a few loaves and fishes. It's an epic display of His compassion, love, and divine power in action, man. Plus, seeing the amazed faces in the crowd and feeling that energy would be absolutely mind-blowing!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think I would choose to be present at the creation of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. Having witnessed the very beginning of man’s story, I would never cease marveling at the greatness of the one true God.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

What a state we‘ve come to where people have no interest in witnessing any moment in history.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts Chapter 9, And God, The Wonderful Saviour, Exhibiting Absolutely
Amazing Grace And Mercy On:

His "Worst human enemy" on the earth!​

Amen.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God chose today for me to witness. He didn’t consult me about it and I’m content with his timing. I’m where I’m appointed to be.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God chose today for me to witness. He didn’t consult me about it and I’m content with his timing. I’m where I’m appointed to be.

“Remember this, had any other condition been better for you than the one in which you are, divine love would have put you there.” - Charles Spurgeon