If you think that Judas Iscariot will inherit eternal life, then bet on it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let proposition P1 = Judas Iscariot will inherit eternal life according to Jesus.
P2 = Judas Iscariot will not inherit eternal life according to Jesus.

Between 0 and 10, how much weight do you put on the above proposition? The stronger your belief in a proposition, the higher the weight.

Are you willing to bet based on your weighting scheme?

This is not a lotto/gambling bet. This is a bet to scientifically measure the strength of your belief. Put money where your mouth is. I am interested in finding out the strength of your belief mathematically. See Subjective (Bayesian) Probability.

You can say that the moon is made of cheese. It is meaningless to me unless you are willing to bet on it.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let proposition P1 = Judas Iscariot will inherit eternal life according to Jesus.

Between 0 and 10, how much weight do you put on the above proposition? The stronger your belief in a proposition, the higher the weight.

This is not a lotto/gambling bet. This is a bet to scientifically measure the strength of your belief. Put money where your mouth is. I am interested in finding out the strength of your belief mathematically. See Subjective (Bayesian) Probability.

You can say that the moon is made of cheese. It is meaningless to me unless you are willing to bet on it.
P2 - 10

Scripture already says in John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Reactions: TonyChanYT

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've been taught not to bet.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If you think that Judas Iscariot will inherit eternal life, then bet on it​

Where and what am I gonna collect?

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife