I'm a Christian and I support the legality of same-sex marriage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Jesus died. Now you know! They all died. Yes, they are alive too. No death? Oh my!
Think that the confusion is that we all will taste physical death, but we then shall be alive evermore with Lord Jesus!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold to the rapture and second coming as same event, and that israel will be restored at the second coming, as did Spurgeon!

I love Spurgeon tremendously, but his eschatology was very muddled because it was still clouded by the shadows of the RC a millenialism which held sway for over a millenia.

But teh Rapture and Second coming are vastly different events separated by at least 7 years.

The rapture happens like a thief in the night and the return of Jesus is seen globally and known by its signs.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is?

Any and every born again believer and follower of Jesus scattered throughout the sects of Christendom. God does not recpognize denominations, just whether the blood of Jesus has removed all of ones sins and Jesus' righteousness has been imputed to that individual.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a fundamentalist and believe all there is to Christianity is documented in the first 65 years of Christianity, then I understand that claim. But Christianity continued for 2000 years with thousand of visitations and miracles...That is not for you to worry about. Your are confined and understanding limited to what happened in the first 65 years..Stay in the fence.

what you need to understand is that any vision or apparition that goes against the clear teachings of the Inspired Word of God is a demonic vision or apparition intended to deceive the weak and vulnerable in the churches.

Even whom you call teh first Pope said that Scripture is a more sure word of teaching than visitations and apparitions!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still running on the first 65 years of Christian information.

Well that is when the Canon of the Inspired Word was closed! any utterance, vision, visitation or apparition that contradicts those teachings go against the Inspired Word of God and we know God does not contradict Himself.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu disagree with the official RC position.
I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecosts, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, Mormons, the Moravian Church and nearly a dozen non-denominational churches and I have had Jewish friends for most of my adult life.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any and every born again believer and follower of Jesus scattered throughout the sects of Christendom. God does not recpognize denominations, just whether the blood of Jesus has removed all of ones sins and Jesus' righteousness has been imputed to that individual.
Sounds like a "church of one"

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you need to understand is that any vision or apparition that goes against the clear teachings of the Inspired Word of God is a demonic vision or apparition intended to deceive the weak and vulnerable in the churches.

Even whom you call teh first Pope said that Scripture is a more sure word of teaching than visitations and apparitions!

2000 years of Christian history and God's interaction with people and thousands of miracles. Sad that you only recognize the first 65 years as the only thing that God did that was important. You miss out on so much God. What first Pope?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that is when the Canon of the Inspired Word was closed! any utterance, vision, visitation or apparition that contradicts those teachings go against the Inspired Word of God and we know God does not contradict Himself.
Canon closed lol
What you are proposing is a static dead religion and God does not have the authority to do anything without your approval.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love Spurgeon tremendously, but his eschatology was very muddled because it was still clouded by the shadows of the RC a millenialism which held sway for over a millenia.

But teh Rapture and Second coming are vastly different events separated by at least 7 years.

The rapture happens like a thief in the night and the return of Jesus is seen globally and known by its signs.
I know, as once held to it!