I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am not anti-omega-3, but only meant to suggest that a more well rounded approach is even better.
i gotta agree, gut health is prolly at least as important, and we generally are facing a cascade of deficiencies related to those two, but what i am suggesting here is based upon what has worked for other clients who are not going to be very easily guided into culturing their own food, etc. I quite often recommend the fish oil pills for beginners, etc even

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, things were better yesterday than today then?

Morally, yes.

no i don't, wadr, what i do see is that perspective put in my face 100 times a day, seems a very popular notion with the MSM, etc. The world is a vastly better place than it was 100 years ago for pretty much every human on it, by any measure you might care to use, near as i can tell? we just did this btw, some true believer sky is falling thread, is America going down the tubes or whatever, fwiw no one could respond

I disagree. Wish that I had time to go find that thread. Or spend much more time on this.

imo the eye is the lamp of the body, and most believers don't realize that that can be read more than one way, due to the clever (dialectic) misdirection there at "eye," which makes us think "outward." Outward only, iow. so imo all prophecies are fulfilled on personal levels, even if they will also manifest in the world i guess too, and i don't believe anyone can ID any better days, even though most ppl think they can, imo this is an expression of their desire that everything remain Republican and static and etc, and that they hate change?

Actually, I have only ever viewed this as looking inward. To the condition of the soul.

No prophecies on a global world wide scale? Or that affect large societies as a whole? This is a rather unique perspective from my experience. I could understand a Preterist perspective though would still have to disagree with that.

Things are still chugging along. New technologies come along all the time now. These are generally good things. However, people and nations are turning further and further from God. I view prophecy like many people who see a coming godless one world government and religion that openly defies and mocks God. Bring catastrophic judgment upon the world. Massive deaths on a scale unprecedented. Believing prophecy is fulfilled on a personal level would give you no cause to be concerned about this.

The same technology that sets us free now may soon be utilized to enslave us via economic and logistical control. You seem to be on some isolated island paradise. You may well escape the worst of it.

100 years ago babies were not being dragged from the womb to their horrific deaths. 51 million innocents since legalization. This nation will not go unpunished. Many other Godless lifestyles are celebrated. This nation will not go unpunished. These types of things are what are mainstream now.

8 of the last 10 years were Democrat influenced. The day of the Executive Order is at hand. (Long live the king!) The Constitution has largely already been abandoned. Judges have been legislating from the bench for a long time. Congress has long been far too influenced by lobbyists. I don't know whether or not Republicans dislike change or not? Seemed to love it just 2 years ago. What I do know is that any party in power hates to lose power.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i gotta agree, gut health is prolly at least as important, and we generally are facing a cascade of deficiencies related to those two, but what i am suggesting here is based upon what has worked for other clients who are not going to be very easily guided into culturing their own food, etc.

I agree about gut health. Know that many neurotransmitters are manufactured there. Something on the order of 95%? I've long understood this to have a great affect on mood.

I quite often recommend the fish oil pills for beginners, etc even

I somehow missed this.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Wish that I had time to go find that thread.
well pls goto search bar, type in America, and click "thread titles only" i mean, what
Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?
No prophecies on a global world wide scale? Or that affect large societies as a whole?
well sure, but i have an area of responsibility, and them ain't it imo, plus, you will inevitably be drawn into discussions about possible tomorrows, rather than framing them in today, etc.
2We do not yet know what we will become;
unless we are eschatologists
lol
I somehow missed this.
i avoid it here, as that imo is a last ditch measure, i am just personally not interested in anything artificially spiked or fortified, i'm with your granny iow :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Be not concerned of things you cannot change, the world is deceived, and the world loves it, look up at the one who is the author and finisher of your faith, for in the days that are about to befall us all, no man will be able to stand up and help you, You will be on you own, and if you are not in Him, tahn you will truly be on your own.

Nice to see you again David. You have been missed. :)
Hope that you stay a while!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be not concerned of things you cannot change, the world is deceived, and the world loves it, look up at the one who is the author and finisher of your faith, for in the days that are about to befall us all, no man will be able to stand up and help you, You will be on you own, and if you are not in Him, tahn you will truly be on your own.
Hello mjrhealth! Good to see you here again.

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nice to see you again David. You have been missed. :)
Hope that you stay a while!
Was a bit like shutting a really bad book you had being reading, than coming back to it and find you have opened sit on the same page, and nothing changed, The characters have not changed So sad, but than it seems I found something I have being looking for, not sure what it is, but seems im free again.

Wouldnt you like to ride in my beautiful balloon, wouldnt you like to fly in my beautiful balloon. Ill stick to God and Jesus.

Thanks for the welcome, not sure ill be posting much, truth has being preached since Christ and still rejected even today and will be right up to the end.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was a bit like shutting a really bad book you had being reading, than coming back to it and find you have opened sit on the same page, and nothing changed, The characters have not changed So sad, but than it seems I found something I have being looking for, not sure what it is, but seems im free again.

Wouldnt you like to ride in my beautiful balloon, wouldnt you like to fly in my beautiful balloon. Ill stick to God and Jesus.

Thanks for the welcome, not sure ill be posting much, truth has being preached since Christ and still rejected even today and will be right up to the end.
Once in a while there is some Light seen, but too often as you say, it is as a really bad book. When I was growing up I was always reading novels which without God gave me something in the middle of my nothing. I have grown a lot since then and still see a lot of nothing in many places including church settings and also often here in forum settings.

Always, however, nearly anywhere there is that glimmer which can and does at times become very bright. Does it blind us or does it make what we look at clearer? Hopefully my friend you will be a Light for others or others will be a Light for you... so by edifying one another, we all can approach Him more closely.

Time in the closet is well spent, but time with people can also be well spent if God is leading us.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well pls goto search bar, type in America, and click "thread titles only" i mean, what
Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

I will try to find the time to read it. FWIW, I am more about the world systems collapsing than [just] America. Thus the need for a global solution ushered in by a global leader. But that discussion sounds interesting.

i avoid it here, as that imo is a last ditch measure, i am just personally not interested in anything artificially spiked or fortified, i'm with your granny iow :)

Granny didn't supplement O3s at all. Basically followed Prevention magazine's advice. As I recall vegetable juicing and calorie restriction. If not intentionally restricted then from mild depression as a result of surviving as a long time widow. Lots of activity outside growing flowers. Hours a day in her Bible. A little homemade wine with her evening meal sometimes. Just good clean low intensity living. I do miss her. Bet she has planted all sorts of things at my mansion in the sky! (Not necessarily shooting for theological accuracy here.)

I found some good stuff yesterday on plant based omega-3 supplements.

https://oilswelove.com/best-plant-based-omega-3-supplements/

So, yes, technically speaking, it is possible to get Omega-3 from plant-based sources: you consume food, that contains ALA and wait till your body converts it to EPA and DHA. But here are some major limitations:

•often less than 1% of ALA is converted to EPA and DHA

•the body converts ALA into primarily EPA and only a little bit of DHA

•it is unlikely that you will get the ideal ratio of EPA and DHA from ALA. Not only quantity of Omega-3 is important, but also the ratio of EPA and DHA it contains. A 1-to-2 ratio is ideal: either 1 parts EPA to 2 parts DHA or vice-versa.

For the life of me I cannot understand why they recommend either a 2:1 or 1:2 ratio?? Why not just 1:1? From their point just above, it would seem that we would only want a ratio that favors DHA. I just don't get it. But they are cool with EPA:DHA of 2:1? They restate this one or two other places on that page.

Why eating nuts and seeds is not enough?

You would need to find the right combination of products that suits your needs and food taste. Linseeds, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, canola, chia, and flax seeds should become your best friends. But getting the benefits of EPA and DHA from nuts and seeds is very inefficient, to say the least.

How to choose the best plant-based Omega-3 Supplements

The easiest and indeed the most efficient way to support your body with Omega-3 is to look for supplements that are called “Vegan (or Vegetarian) Omega-3”. Leave to the producers all the difficulties with sourcing best ALA, DHA and EPA, calculating the correct ratio and delivering it to you in a convenient form: either softgels, liquid or spray.

There are many plant-based Omega-3 supplements out there. How to choose the best one? Here are main things to consider:

1.Make sure that your Omega-3 supplements are algae-based. The thing is that most plant-based Omega 3s provide ALA, some of them may contain a small dose of EPA, but only algae (microalgae) are able to synthesize DHA. In fact, most of the DHA content in fish comes from all the algae they eat. Therefore, the best vegan omega-3 supplements are algae-based.

2.Pay attention to the ratio of EPA to DHA, which should be 1-to-2 or vise versa. Make sure to choose supplements, on which producer explicitly indicates this ratio. For example, 200 mg of DHA and 100 mg of EPA per softgel means that the ratio is correct.

3.Choose supplements with the highest possible concentration of EPA and DHA per one serving. If the concentration is too small, you would have to consume a higher amount of softgels (tablets) per day to cover the daily need in Omega-3. For example, if 1 serving equals to 1 softgel per day, and 1 softgel contains 200 mg of DHA and 100 mg of EPA, this means that 1 serving (1 softgel) contains 300 mg of Omega-3. As we remember, 250-500 mg of Omega-3 is enough for supporting health, so you would have to take just one softgel per day. But if you would like to achieve a noticeable anti-inflammatory effect, the dose may be increased up to 2000-3000 mg of Omega-3, or up to 10 softgels per day.

4.Choose Omega-3 supplements from sustainably sourced algae. One of the biggest issue with Fish Oil is that it can have residues of mercury or other heavy metal contamination. The algae are cultivated in a factory or huge pools, which means a potentially bottomless supply without being exposed to mercury contamination.

5.Avoid carrageenan. Carefully read ingredients on the label of Omega-3 supplements. Oftentimes producers of organic and bio-supplements are using Carrageenan. Carrageenans are extracted from red edible seaweeds and are widely used in the food industry, for their gelling, thickening, and stabilizing properties. The problem with this ingredient is that it might be destructive to the digestive system.

6.Make sure that capsule cover is vegan or vegetarian – therefore, not made of gelatin, do not contain bee wax.

That web page has a link to the carrageenan info...

https://wellnessmama.com/2925/what-is-carrageenan/

Carrageenans or carrageenins are a family of linear sulfated polysaccharides that are extracted from red edible seaweeds. They are widely used in the food industry, for their gelling, thickening, and stabilizing properties.

Edible seaweeds, like kelp and Nori, right?

Not so much…

It is important to note that Carrageenan is not digestible and has no nutritional value. It is often used because it thickens and emulsifies products and it is often found even in organic and “natural” products.

It may seem that a simple product derived from seaweed should be non-menacing, and I wish it were. This article explains some of the potential problems:

Although derived from a natural source, it appears to be particularly destructive to the digestive system, triggering an immune response similar to that your body has when invaded by pathogens like Salmonella. The result: “It predictably causes inflammation, which can lead to ulcerations and bleeding,” explains veteran researcher Joanne Tobacman, MD, associate professor of clinical medicine at the University of Illinois School of Medicine at Chicago. She says the food ingredient irritates by activating an immune response that dials up inflammation. Her previous work showed a concerning connection between carrageenan and gastrointestinal cancer in lab animals, and she’s involved with ongoing research funded through the National Institutes of Health that is investigating carrageenan’s effect on ulcerative colitis and other diseases like diabetes.

The concern over food-grade carrageenan isn’t new. Beginning in the 1960s, researchers started linking the ingredient to gastrointestinal disease in lab animals, including ulcerative colitis, intestinal lesions, and colon cancer.

Wow. I only recently purchased my first alternative milk. Out it goes.

According to Dr Greger, only one study from the 80s ever showed any health benefits from fish oil. A later study by the same exact researchers and a larger study group, showed not only no benefits, but an actual worse outcome! It is from his brief video "Is Fish Oil Just Snake Oil?"

HTH

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B

brakelite

You might wan to read these books.
7 Things You Have To Know To Understand End Times Prophecy – Grace thru faith
Understanding Revelation – Grace thru faith

I've read "7 things", but not yet "Understanding Revelation". I trust this author. He comes highly recommended from some people that I also trust. They are written is easy to understand language. I think that these could help you.
Does the writer explain why the greatest apostasy in church history is missing from the futurist prophetic hermeneutic? Does he explain why the most prolonged persecution of God's people is missing from that prophetic timeline? Does he explain that all his prophetic interpretation comes from a Jesuit attempting to hide the papacy from Protestant examination? Does he explain that his perspective that 19 chapters of revelation have yet to take place is a relatively modern understanding that none of the Protestant reformers could accept?

I could ask some more questions of my own, but I think that should be enough to cast enough doubt and some caution to anyone reading those books.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So, yes, technically speaking, it is possible to get Omega-3 from plant-based sources: you consume food, that contains ALA and wait till your body converts it to EPA and DHA. But here are some major limitations:

•often less than 1% of ALA is converted to EPA and DHA

•the body converts ALA into primarily EPA and only a little bit of DHA

•it is unlikely that you will get the ideal ratio of EPA and DHA from ALA. Not only quantity of Omega-3 is important, but also the ratio of EPA and DHA it contains. A 1-to-2 ratio is ideal: either 1 parts EPA to 2 parts DHA or vice-versa.

For the life of me I cannot understand why they recommend either a 2:1 or 1:2 ratio?? Why not just 1:1? From their point just above, it would seem that we would only want a ratio that favors DHA. I just don't get it. But they are cool with EPA:DHA of 2:1? They restate this one or two other places on that page.
tbh i tried to comprehend all that several years ago and had little luck myself, so at the time i just sought the best supplement i could find, unaware of "spiking" at the time. But i still recommend particularly Omega 3-6-9 in a single dose as a kind of jump-starter, as the plant-based, more natural dosing takes longer to produce (imo better) results. But once people get started they tend to find their own path here anyway, based upon what works for them.

Unfortunately we cannot actually feel our bodies making new cells, so the "addition" of O3 that initially produces no visible results, is somewhat expensive done correctly, and also produces "side effects" that are really the new normal--i get a lot of complaints about "i have to go number 2 a lot more," etc, from ppl who think it is great that they only have to poop once every other day, etc :rolleyes:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why eating nuts and seeds is not enough?

You would need to find the right combination of products that suits your needs and food taste. Linseeds, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, canola, chia, and flax seeds should become your best friends. But getting the benefits of EPA and DHA from nuts and seeds is very inefficient, to say the least.
i'm kinda with granny here, i'm not too interested in evaluating the efficiency of real raw nutritious food if it works, which it is, and if/when it stops working i'll go from there i guess
How to choose the best plant-based Omega-3 Supplements

The easiest and indeed the most efficient way to support your body with Omega-3 is to look for supplements
hence i am not too convinced that man has found a better way than God to deliver nutrition to us, and imo long-term i have to advise against spiked O3 and supplements in general, except as a transition device. Which i wouldn't even do this but food rich in O3 tends to be more expensive whereas the supps are relatively cheap--a big hint there imo--and ppl are so used to spending as little as possible on food, right, everyone loves a sale on their food, 2Why spend your money on food that does not give you strength?

so i try to be clear right up front that the transition will be to paying Doctors less--ideally zero--and putting the money into the food, but obviously $12 for a loaf of bread and a dozen eggs to ppl on a "budget" is not an easy sell at first, and who can afford $30 chickens anyway right? Ppl who don't need doctors, that's who, even when they are 90

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The concern over food-grade carrageenan isn’t new.
ya, total poison, esp in the quantities ppl get on the SAD
Wow. I only recently purchased my first alternative milk. Out it goes.
processed milk, bah, i'd rather eat a bowl of carrageenan lol. i get all adult Crohn's clients off of milk products immediately, and make it plain that any cheating in the first month is grounds for getting dropped from the program. After a month without they are sorry if they cheated anyway lol, the effects are so obvious then
According to Dr Greger, only one study from the 80s ever showed any health benefits from fish oil.
hey, "dead doctors don't lie" i guess, i bet maybe Dr G enjoys his commish from pushing his poison on ppl
but maybe not, don't know him, maybe he even has a point at supplements, as far as it goes anyway. Imo it's all relative, i would much rather take an O3 supplement than take a blood thinner, which even a Dr who will prolly not outlive you will tell you that you can't take both.

Yes, i guess some or many fish oil supps are just snake oil, too, but where does he go from there would determine for me, is he then prescribing blood thinners iow, or better sources of O3?

Last edited: