I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a resource that someone here shared with me privately. I ask you to watch it in its entirety. It may make some things clear or it may make things clear a little at a time. Even if you disagree with it, I urge you to re-watch it in a few weeks, as I get something from it when I re-watch it. You don't have to agree with it, just keep it in mind as we move forward.

Thanks but, no thanks.

I have a teacher that I fully trust.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia is like America then - we have the same Elites who only think the country is here to serve them, the rest of you be d*mned. They aren't nationalistic or patriotic. They want increased migration here so they can use migrants as slave labor while handing jobs to migrants and not hiring Americans. We have a RINO in our local office who has done a lot to keep the border open for the farmers, while drugs flooded our area killing so many young people. It's criminal that they've done this. I'm appalled that parents and grandparents aren't in the streets demanding that our border be secured. I constantly urge people to contact their representatives but people are lackadaisical and some think God does it all so they don't have to do it. Christians I've found, are too passive. But it seems that the debate is heating up, I just hope more Americans speak out.

That's interesting that Australia is divided. America is too - you have the rich areas and the poor.

I believe the Pope said that. Have you ever watched any of Walter Veith's videos? He talks about the Catholic church - I still have more to learn. It takes me awhile to absorb things so I have to watch them several times. Brakelite shared one yesterday with the head of the Episcopal church uniting with the Catholic church. We have a lot of pastors in America who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them.
Even from back in the 70's we have right wing people who own company's and employ people who the company gets to use people for government money by putting someone on for 3 months and then when the gov money time limit stops that person is sacked and they find another dup to take his place for more gov money, the intent was not made for that and they let the game go on and the company's back up the party that hands out the goody's. but when one within the same party says hey ! that's not right, the others will turn on you, so it's full of fat cats trying to feed themselves.
The Far right ended up creating the far left because of their greed and they have now both ended up playing the game of playing the rest for fools and the people are too blinded to be able to see that reality, because they have created a war where the people are divided and the extremist of the right and left can control the ship like a small rudder does, because they are smart and united, because they know how to play the game to win for themselves, by using all the rest for fools.

We have a lot of white people who do not want to work in crap jobs so they need to find people who are willing to do such, so they need 3rd world people who are not afraid of such labour to exploit them. problem is the wealthy right do not care who they bring into the country nor do the left, so the middle class are the ones who have to deal with all the trash day in day out, but the rich live in gated community's, they are trying to create a South Africa type of world with razer wire on top of your 12 foot fence with armed guards and dogs. for fear of the shit hole that they have created because they themselves have no morals at all, so it becomes a hell hole. I use to work on such peoples houses and in the end I had to give up on them because they were the worst people to work for, they would try to rip you off and they were just grubs.

Satan works to divide people but he can also claim he is uniting them under some deal that is false, I would not believe a word that Pope Frances says he is a Satanist !
Thanks but I do not need to watch any videos, I don't need anyone to tell me what is what, I do not have to try to seek the truth now on such because I know it for a fact. they are all feeding out of the same Political Correct worldly works mantra, a united mafia playing the games of such.
Now that the world is going to become communist and the so called religious leadership mafia has to work in with the PC Marxist system, I see this all the time in every church that i go into Humanism and worshiping man, not Jesus as the Christ at all.
How's this the RC Priest says first up, You are all awesome ! and now turn to others and repeat this to each other ? well fact is that we are not awesome at all in fact or we would not need Jesus Christ now would we ?
I am not bloody awesome ! I am just a servant of God end of story.
I will not ever say such nonsense as I am awesome to anyone because it's in fact false ! such is a working of Satan in fact ! no I look to Jesus Christ only.
If I am awesome it's I who am doing the works, not God.
What do I call God then if I am awesome ? what's above Awesome ?
I know the word awesome is splashed around nowadays due to the works of Satan, but there was only one place for that word and it was to do with God.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
God Bless,

Taken
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. Proverbs 26:5

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. Plato

I can name the controlling sin in a person's life just by their posts.

Proverbs 14:7-9 - Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not [in him] the lips of knowledge.

With that I will bid you good day Taken:)

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even from back in the 70's we have right wing people who own company's and employ people who the company gets to use people for government money by putting someone on for 3 months and then when the gov money time limit stops that person is sacked and they find another dup to take his place for more gov money, the intent was not made for that and they let the game go on and the company's back up the party that hands out the goody's. but when one within the same party says hey ! that's not right, the others will turn on you, so it's full of fat cats trying to feed themselves.
The Far right ended up creating the far left because of their greed and they have now both ended up playing the game of playing the rest for fools and the people are too blinded to be able to see that reality, because they have created a war where the people are divided and the extremist of the right and left can control the ship like a small rudder does, because they are smart and united, because they know how to play the game to win for themselves, by using all the rest for fools.

We have a lot of white people who do not want to work in crap jobs so they need to find people who are willing to do such, so they need 3rd world people who are not afraid of such labour to exploit them. problem is the wealthy right do not care who they bring into the country nor do the left, so the middle class are the ones who have to deal with all the trash day in day out, but the rich live in gated community's, they are trying to create a South Africa type of world with razer wire on top of your 12 foot fence with armed guards and dogs. for fear of the shit hole that they have created because they themselves have no morals at all, so it becomes a hell hole. I use to work on such peoples houses and in the end I had to give up on them because they were the worst people to work for, they would try to rip you off and they were just grubs.

Satan works to divide people but he can also claim he is uniting them under some deal that is false, I would not believe a word that Pope Frances says he is a Satanist !
Thanks but I do not need to watch any videos, I don't need anyone to tell me what is what, I do not have to try to seek the truth now on such because I know it for a fact. they are all feeding out of the same Political Correct worldly works mantra, a united mafia playing the games of such.
Now that the world is going to become communist and the so called religious leadership mafia has to work in with the PC Marxist system, I see this all the time in every church that i go into Humanism and worshiping man, not Jesus as the Christ at all.
How's this the RC Priest says first up, You are all awesome ! and now turn to others and repeat this to each other ? well fact is that we are not awesome at all in fact or we would not need Jesus Christ now would we ?
I am not bloody awesome ! I am just a servant of God end of story.
I will not ever say such nonsense as I am awesome to anyone because it's in fact false ! such is a working of Satan in fact ! no I look to Jesus Christ only.
If I am awesome it's I who am doing the works, not God.
What do I call God then if I am awesome ? what's above Awesome ?
I know the word awesome is splashed around nowadays due to the works of Satan, but there was only one place for that word and it was to do with God.

We have that - everyone feeding at the public trough. If they downsized government it would be one of the best moves there is. I just don't see it ever getting better. The government is a huge blob of massive inefficiency.

What we have is the farmers and others want slave labor so they put their candidate in office and then bring in migrants, but then socialize the expenses off on the rest of us. They put them on Medicaid and welfare, and then the rest of us end up having to work two jobs or long hours to pay to support them.

I know exactly the type you're talking about. My husband used to work on the homes of the wealthy and the poor. What struck him was that he would go to the homes of the greedy rich and they would refuse to pay the bill, but then he said he'd go to the home of the poor and they would pay. You're right that they don't care what they're doing to the country.

Is your healthcare almost out of reach now? I just got a policy for $12,000 a year! People are going without because they can't afford it.

I know the Pope is a Satanist and I don't trust a word out of his mouth. He proselytizes about what we should be doing while giving a wink and a nod to the Catholic priest molesters. I'm shocked that more people don't know about him.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have that - everyone feeding at the public trough. If they downsized government it would be one of the best moves there is. I just don't see it ever getting better. The government is a huge blob of massive inefficiency.

What we have is the farmers and others want slave labor so they put their candidate in office and then bring in migrants, but then socialize the expenses off on the rest of us. They put them on Medicaid and welfare, and then the rest of us end up having to work two jobs or long hours to pay to support them.

I know exactly the type you're talking about. My husband used to work on the homes of the wealthy and the poor. What struck him was that he would go to the homes of the greedy rich and they would refuse to pay the bill, but then he said he'd go to the home of the poor and they would pay. You're right that they don't care what they're doing to the country.

Is your healthcare almost out of reach now? I just got a policy for $12,000 a year! People are going without because they can't afford it.

I know the Pope is a Satanist and I don't trust a word out of his mouth. He proselytizes about what we should be doing while giving a wink and a nod to the Catholic priest molesters. I'm shocked that more people don't know about him.
I agree with all is a fact that you said and yes our Policy are going up out of control.

I have a mate up the road that I was just talking to and he was talking about his teeth, he has cut back on his Policy so he does not have dental, he is a Jew and only has $2 million and is like a cat on a hot tin roof, as he knows he will never work again at 58yo he was a full on lefty all his life working in a easy government job, but now he is against the left because he knows that his nest egg is under attack, if the left get in power and he is having kittens about that now. and is supporting the wealthy right wing mob of twats.

We are being treated as 2ed class citizens and taken for a ride and even old lefty knows this now, fact is he wants to kill them all after 28 years of working I think he said, of the easy government job life he is spitting chips.
I said try hard work from 1971 and having buggered knees and back, that you can't do manual work any more, let alone been ripped off etc and hammered into the ground many a time, well I am use to it, so I am not angry as I am the happiest that I have ever been now not having to slave my days away but I know how it goes, seen it all my life and all I have to offer is Jesus Christ.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One thing you may all be missing is Trump is p...sng off a lot of globalist (one world order) idiots, who need a world without borders which is why brexit is causing them so much headache. so yes he may be causing trouble, but all he is doing is delaying what is going to happen anyway. New world order here we come.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with all is a fact that you said and yes our Policy are going up out of control.

I have a mate up the road that I was just talking to and he was talking about his teeth, he has cut back on his Policy so he does not have dental, he is a Jew and only has $2 million and is like a cat on a hot tin roof, as he knows he will never work again at 58yo he was a full on lefty all his life working in a easy government job, but now he is against the left because he knows that his nest egg is under attack, if the left get in power and he is having kittens about that now. and is supporting the wealthy right wing mob of twats.

We are being treated as 2ed class citizens and taken for a ride and even old lefty knows this now, fact is he wants to kill them all after 28 years of working I think he said, of the easy government job life he is spitting chips.
I said try hard work from 1971 and having buggered knees and back, that you can't do manual work any more, let alone been ripped off etc and hammered into the ground many a time, well I am use to it, so I am not angry as I am the happiest that I have ever been now not having to slave my days away but I know how it goes, seen it all my life and all I have to offer is Jesus Christ.

Isn't that always the way - when it touches a lefty personally then they change, but not after their beliefs have hurt a lot of people.

My husband got bad knees and a bad back from working manual labor his entire life. He had to work with many lazy, incompetent, government lifers and it drove him and his boss nuts. The stories he told me make you wonder how the government lasted as long as it did. They would have an entire building built, then make changes to it and it would have to be done all over again. If it was private business they would have gone belly-up, but because they have the nonstop flow of taxes they waste billions. We have a private organization that oversees it and reports to taxpayers but they don't have any authority to do anything other than report it. So it goes on. My husband said he would walk into a huge government building and walk past rows and rows of government workers all shopping on their computers. I worked a temp job for the Board of Education one time, and after having worked in private business I was used to hustling. I could not believe the way they sat there and chatted. We've gone the way of Rome and I fully expect the same results.

My husband left work a few years early because I was injured so he said it's such a relief to not to work like that. He said he doesn't miss it one bit.

Have you looked into getting your knees repaired? I was talking to a woman from our church who is looking into stem cells for her shoulder. My husband knew a guy who had it done and it didn't work but from what I understand our FDA cleared it so insurance would likely pay for it. I think it can be used for the back too.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing you may all be missing is Trump is p...sng off a lot of globalist (one world order) idiots, who need a world without borders which is why brexit is causing them so much headache. so yes he may be causing trouble, but all he is doing is delaying what is going to happen anyway. New world order here we come.
Yes I thought of all that too, but after I kept seeing the hand signs he was throwing and watching the video above by Walter Veith I really have doubts about him. It's the Hegelian Dialectic: First you have Obama who is as left as it gets - he throws the border wide open and all these foreigners flooded in. In our state, middle easterners own most of the gas stations. If I go in the doctors office half the room is speaking Spanish. We get notices from the government translated in 13 different languages. I got mad at Comcast because my TV keeps blipping into Spanish. I made them give me a refund for several days. Almost all foreigners answer the phone now for most businesses. It's frustrating because you can't understand them. It's not their fault - it's the fault of the companies who want slave labor.

By the way - be careful because they found that a lot of foreigners use fake Medical Degrees to get into America - it's probably the same for Australia. They caught several who did real damage. A man in Florida is now paralyzed because a fake doctor operated on him. I went to one after my American doctor left and he was terrible - I caught him charging our insurance for procedures he didn't perform. So I looked on our state's doctor disciplinary page and I was SHOCKED: most of them were FOREIGN DOCTORS. So now my husband and I refuse to go to a foreign doctor here. One of my family worked for the Medical Examiner's Office and the ME was fired for doing fraudulent examinations. Everything has dropped here - Americans are no longer protected. I've found several foreign doctors I've tried and others have tried to be very greedy. They want to come to America to get rich. They caught a slew of them handing out powerful drugs for cash. So it's a real mess here.

But we do see the NWO ticking off like clockwork. I wish more people knew about it. I am wondering what is going to happen because President Trump is calling for doing away with the Federal Reserve - of which the NWO controls from what I believe. They're also talking about getting rid of the IRS. They found that Obama weaponized it to attack Conservatives. It makes me sick to see how much they take out, especially when I see so many people cheating and on SSD and welfare. Do a lot of people in Australia know about the NWO? I brought it up at our bible study and two pastors who went to seminary didn't know about it. The one told me I'd better watch what I read online.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Isn't that always the way - when it touches a lefty personally then they change, but not after their beliefs have hurt a lot of people.

My husband got bad knees and a bad back from working manual labor his entire life. He had to work with many lazy, incompetent, government lifers and it drove him and his boss nuts. The stories he told me make you wonder how the government lasted as long as it did. They would have an entire building built, then make changes to it and it would have to be done all over again. If it was private business they would have gone belly-up, but because they have the nonstop flow of taxes they waste billions. We have a private organization that oversees it and reports to taxpayers but they don't have any authority to do anything other than report it. So it goes on. My husband said he would walk into a huge government building and walk past rows and rows of government workers all shopping on their computers. I worked a temp job for the Board of Education one time, and after having worked in private business I was used to hustling. I could not believe the way they sat there and chatted. We've gone the way of Rome and I fully expect the same results.

My husband left work a few years early because I was injured so he said it's such a relief to not to work like that. He said he doesn't miss it one bit.

Have you looked into getting your knees repaired? I was talking to a woman from our church who is looking into stem cells for her shoulder. My husband knew a guy who had it done and it didn't work but from what I understand our FDA cleared it so insurance would likely pay for it. I think it can be used for the back too.
Yes I am looking into what is new ways to do all such stuff that's coming out as to such without going to steel knees.

As to all the government stuff, I was say into a mate that people who shot and killed people have got off and walked out the door of Court, I seen one on TV and this drug'o came out with his arms in the air and said, if you want to have anyone killed come and see me, and then he fell flat on his face passed out, it was shown for all on TV, not to mention I know a bloke who knew the dude who got shot and he filled me in to what was truly going on. not to mention that I know a cop real well and he has said about how many that have got off the hook free as to mental problems or because they were on drugs and did not know what they were doing at the time and as to stuff like very minor little mistakes the police made in something that had the murderer walk off free, when everyone knows he did kill someone.

Now I pointed this out to old mate up the road and he just totally flat denied such, I said it's a fact you idiot, when the cop comes to my place, you can come down and hear the facts from a cop if you want, but he will not, he says ! I said have you ever been on a jury, no he says ! and never will because he is too gutless to make the time or do his duty to serve his country and it's not as if he is going to war to be shot at, what a typical bludger.

Not to mention where there was a child who was done for rape in grade 3 I think he was and there he was in the school having a go at this cops daughter at the start of grade one, the cop took his child to a Catholic school, so as in the hope of some better standards, but that a big story in all that I could go on about.
But then again people will deny such a story and say that could never happen, the media would be all over it. well truth is the media hide it all in fact !

There is a small town that is full of what is politically incorrect to define and what goes on there, oh boy ! and the cops have to cover it all up because the political Party's insist they do, if the public only knew the truth ? but fact is they are that ignorant, that they would not believe it anyway and that's not the only place like that. but they do not want the world to know about such, so it's all kept under raps, because it could be seen as prejudice to a type of race and the PC god that they serve and idolise would not like the truth come out.
Hey there are many people of the same race that if you say about that place, there eyes light up and say directly that they would not go out their, because they know what it's like, I say hey lets go out there, f that they say, no way ! and are set to run away directly, people are set alight, murdered, bashed, riot, rape all the time, you name it.

But your metro sexual new age guy can turn a blind eye to anything nowadays and make out that he is some sort of advanced hero with his Socialist Political Correctness gods making him shine like a beacon of light over all, when such is only a piss ant that could not even serve his country and dismisses people at the drop of a hat who have, but for the lime light of such that they peddle nowadays like coming out and saying that the people who were in WW2 were protecting gays rights and promoting PC Socialism, well that's total BS, but they peddle such lie forcefully.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I am looking into what is new ways to do all such stuff that's coming out as to such without going to steel knees.

As to all the government stuff, I was say into a mate that people who shot and killed people have got off and walked out the door of Court, I seen one on TV and this drug'o came out with his arms in the air and said, if you want to have anyone killed come and see me, and then he fell flat on his face passed out, it was shown for all on TV, not to mention I know a bloke who knew the dude who got shot and he filled me in to what was truly going on. not to mention that I know a cop real well and he has said about how many that have got off the hook free as to mental problems or because they were on drugs and did not know what they were doing at the time and as to stuff like very minor little mistakes the police made in something that had the murderer walk off free, when everyone knows he did kill someone.

Now I pointed this out to old mate up the road and he just totally flat denied such, I said it's a fact you idiot, when the cop comes to my place, you can come down and hear the facts from a cop if you want, but he will not, he says ! I said have you ever been on a jury, no he says ! and never will because he is too gutless to make the time or do his duty to serve his country and it's not as if he is going to war to be shot at, what a typical bludger.

Not to mention where there was a child who was done for rape in grade 3 I think he was and there he was in the school having a go at this cops daughter at the start of grade one, the cop took his child to a Catholic school, so as in the hope of some better standards, but that a big story in all that I could go on about.
But then again people will deny such a story and say that could never happen, the media would be all over it. well truth is the media hide it all in fact !

There is a small town that is full of what is politically incorrect to define and what goes on there, oh boy ! and the cops have to cover it all up because the political Party's insist they do, if the public only knew the truth ? but fact is they are that ignorant, that they would not believe it anyway and that's not the only place like that. but they do not want the world to know about such, so it's all kept under raps, because it could be seen as prejudice to a type of race and the PC god that they serve and idolise would not like the truth come out.
Hey there are many people of the same race that if you say about that place, there eyes light up and say directly that they would not go out their, because they know what it's like, I say hey lets go out there, f that they say, no way ! and are set to run away directly, people are set alight, murdered, bashed, riot, rape all the time, you name it.

But your metro sexual new age guy can turn a blind eye to anything nowadays and make out that he is some sort of advanced hero with his Socialist Political Correctness gods making him shine like a beacon of light over all, when such is only a piss ant that could not even serve his country and dismisses people at the drop of a hat who have, but for the lime light of such that they peddle nowadays like coming out and saying that the people who were in WW2 were protecting gays rights and promoting PC Socialism, well that's total BS, but they peddle such lie forcefully.

My mother-in-law had a steel knee but then they replaced it with a light plastic one. We couldn't believe how heavy the steel knee was that they removed. It was so heavy we wondered how she walked around with it all those years. There is also micro current - I'm going to look into that for my husband. I've heard of several people passing away from a blood clot after having their knees done.

I don't trust the media at all - the older you get the more you see how it's all propaganda. I was reading last night about a school shooting that we had here - the first bad one in Colombine, CO. I read that the truth was covered up - that there were actually more shooters than the two boys, but the police covered it up and a judge sealed the records for 25 years! They're refusing to allow the public to know the truth. It's pretty scary that a judge has the power to withhold the truth from all the parents who lost children there and the media didn't do their job about reporting on it. It's all corrupt. Everything is covered up so the public is kept in the dark.

We have the same Social Justice Warriors who call good evil and evil good. I'm surprised at how similar to America that Australia seems to be. You haven't had some of the things we've had though, like the twin tower attacks and school shootings, have you?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My mother-in-law had a steel knee but then they replaced it with a light plastic one. We couldn't believe how heavy the steel knee was that they removed. It was so heavy we wondered how she walked around with it all those years. There is also micro current - I'm going to look into that for my husband. I've heard of several people passing away from a blood clot after having their knees done.

I don't trust the media at all - the older you get the more you see how it's all propaganda. I was reading last night about a school shooting that we had here - the first bad one in Colombine, CO. I read that the truth was covered up - that there were actually more shooters than the two boys, but the police covered it up and a judge sealed the records for 25 years! They're refusing to allow the public to know the truth. It's pretty scary that a judge has the power to withhold the truth from all the parents who lost children there and the media didn't do their job about reporting on it. It's all corrupt. Everything is covered up so the public is kept in the dark.

We have the same Social Justice Warriors who call good evil and evil good. I'm surprised at how similar to America that Australia seems to be. You haven't had some of the things we've had though, like the twin tower attacks and school shootings, have you?
We had a dude let go shooting people down in Tasmania, so they could bring in the gun laws, so this dude could of been shot many a time but the authority's let him run loose to kill more people.
This murderer could not truly shoot to save himself I think it was a setup to get rid of guns.
I am not worried so much about making it harder to get a gun licence and get a lot of the guns out of idiots hands, because we have so many drug people now and not to mention people nowadays are not men but a little boy culture called Metro sexual and they get offended easy and can not handle reality and never could become a man, so that type can't help themselves if offended, that they could shoot someone in there little rage. being called names hurt now ! so they say, it's a big deal nowadays. but any moron can still get a gun and all the bad people will still have them. it's just that the morons are empowered and we are not.
My mum was in Denmark in the WW2 under the Nazis and then the Law was, if you were found to have a gun in your house you were shot ! and after the war the Danish people still had guns in their house.
We still have shootings all the time and one moron had a machine gun, people next property over and all heard this nut rattling it off, but the cops did nothing, but a cop ended up getting shot by this moron, who even the hells angles bike mob of idiots would have nothing to do with him. but he got out of jail and they knew that this moron would do, it's the Social Justice Warriors that let morons out like that all the time and rapist child molesters all the time.

The SJW should be held accountable for letting such loose. they are the major trouble makers in the world today. I try not to think about such because it gets on my goat.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We had a dude let go shooting people down in Tasmania, so they could bring in the gun laws, so this dude could of been shot many a time but the authority's let him run loose to kill more people.
This murderer could not truly shoot to save himself I think it was a setup to get rid of guns.
I am not worried so much about making it harder to get a gun licence and get a lot of the guns out of idiots hands, because we have so many drug people now and not to mention people nowadays are not men but a little boy culture called Metro sexual and they get offended easy and can not handle reality and never could become a man, so that type can't help themselves if offended, that they could shoot someone in there little rage. being called names hurt now ! so they say, it's a big deal nowadays. but any moron can still get a gun and all the bad people will still have them. it's just that the morons are empowered and we are not.
My mum was in Denmark in the WW2 under the Nazis and then the Law was, if you were found to have a gun in your house you were shot ! and after the war the Danish people still had guns in their house.
We still have shootings all the time and one moron had a machine gun, people next property over and all heard this nut rattling it off, but the cops did nothing, but a cop ended up getting shot by this moron, who even the hells angles bike mob of idiots would have nothing to do with him. but he got out of jail and they knew that this moron would do, it's the Social Justice Warriors that let morons out like that all the time and rapist child molesters all the time.

The SJW should be held accountable for letting such loose. they are the major trouble makers in the world today. I try not to think about such because it gets on my goat.
If a maniac shoots ppl, the bleeding hearts blame the gun.

If the police hurt the maniac engaged in shooting ppl, the bleeding hearts blame "excessive force".

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A lot of people speculate that's what they're doing here too - they keep allowing or promoting - these shootings as a reason to confiscate the guns. That's exactly what they did in Germany - they took all the guns so the people couldn't fight back. Our government has grown very oppressive. It's out of control; not like the founding fathers designed it.

We have a bad drug problem in America too - the illuminati must be trying to collapse Australia too. We had 72,000 die in one year alone. We have those type of men too - weak. I think it's all planned because of the movies they put out now. They show the man as a bumbler and the woman as warrior. Hollywood has shaped the country unfortunately.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a maniac shoots ppl, the bleeding hearts blame the gun.

If the police hurt the maniac engaged in shooting ppl, the bleeding hearts blame "excessive force".
While there are good, honorable police, there are others who really do hurt people and use excessive force. If you go to the website "Filming Cops" or "The Free Thought Project" you'll see a lot of what goes on. I just read that a male cop raped Eric Harris, one of the shooters at Columbine. We'll never know if that played a part in his participation in doing that, but it would seem so because of the psychological damage. I read that cops who abuse people physically are really gay. They should get help instead of taking out their inner demons on the public. It's shocking that there hasn't been a public outcry. I read that Nazi Germany went the same way: the police were allowed to do whatever they wanted. They became militarized. That's the same thing that we're seeing here in America now.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are wondering if impeaching trump is talked about in other places; your wondering is over---

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
1128 posts • Page 1 of 113 • 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 113
Weber Forums • View topic - EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

:)-
I think the lines are being drawn: you can see that Christians are Republicans (for the most part) and those who don't believe are Democrats.

I have my doubts about President Trump and I think it's all a big show for the public with the RCC involved, but it's despicable the way he's been trashed by rabid celebrities and the public. I read a comment on the link you gave and shook my head. You can almost tell by reading what someone says, that they're a whiny millennial living in mommy's basement.

I've been reading up on Ahab/ Jezebel/ Leviathon spirits and I have come to the conclusion that a large majority of our country is demonized. In a culture that practices all the sin that ours has, has opened the door to the pits of hell. I really think that we need to keep in much prayer for our country. I've set it up so that I'm praying for specific things every day and I'm going to pray for our nation too. I hope everyone else does too.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember asking my mum about Hitler when I was 8yo or younger, after seeing Hitler on TV, why were all the people like they were, they truly really loved Hitler, from what one could see, and she said that they were all brainwashed, and I thought brainwashed ? how could that be and I rejected that as a stupid comment coming from my mum. she must be an idiot, how can you brainwash the whole Nation like that I thought.
All this hatred of Germans coming from her was just stupid one sided prejudice malic, I thought.
Now that was my thoughts before I was 9yo and I remember that because we mover from that house.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember asking my mum about Hitler when I was 8yo or younger, after seeing Hitler on TV, why were all the people like they were, they truly really loved Hitler, from what one could see, and she said that they were all brainwashed, and I thought brainwashed ? how could that be and I rejected that as a stupid comment coming from my mum. she must be an idiot, how can you brainwash the whole Nation like that I thought.
All this hatred of Germans coming from her was just stupid one sided prejudice malic, I thought.
Now that was my thoughts before I was 9yo and I remember that because we mover from that house.
It's hard to believe how he brainwashed a nation but if you look at America - how blacks were badly mistreated years back, it shows that the entire nation was brainwashed. I look back and wonder how an entire nation could have thought that a human beings worth was less by the color of their skin. It seems unthinkable.

A psychological experiment was done years back by a researcher named Milgram, where participants were instructed to do cruel things to subjects under their control, such as give them an electric shock. Because the participants were told by an "authority" to do something cruel, they deemed it alright and acted cruelly. It was called "Milgram's Experiment." I think the same concept is at work in an entire country. We're trained to obey authority figures from the time we're young and people seem to have a hard time standing up to "authority" - and they accept that an "authority" knows best even if they don't. It still raises a lot of questions, because people still have to turn their conscience off. So it seems like there is a "group think" type of situation where an entire group has a "seared conscience" as we're told in Scripture.

Last edited: