I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're like:

"That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand..." - Mark 12
Actually besides the fact that the above is taking scripture out of context and misusing it in the political arena , the looking but not seeing phenomena applies to the Trump-hating lefty hoard because hatred tends to blind i.e where we get sayings like blind rage. The left has tossed out facts, turned truth upside down & done away with rational debate. The current intolerant, biased, unbalanced rage against Trump and towards conservativism is just a typical historical strategy of the communists but spiritually the heart of it can well be described imo, by the scripture Isaiah 5:20 " 20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,who turn darkness to light and light to darkness,who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. 21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.…"

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that hatred of Trump was more than just a big show I could see taking a different stance. I think it's all staged. I think Trump is in with Pelosi, Clinton, CIA, FBI etc. I think it's all theatre to fool the American people - the goyim. It's the classic Hegelian Dialectic with Obomination appealing to the leftists and Trump appealing to the right. I think we're being played. We're warned that Satan is a Master of Deceit. "The whole world lieth in the lap of the wicked one." I think it's much worse than we can even fathom.

My husband's friend ran for mayor - he really is a nice man, but I saw how everything is show. He was told to show up at an address; he showed up and somebody jammed a bag of groceries in his hand and reporters were on hand and snapped photos. He laughed when he told us he was pictured on the front page of the newspapers holding the groceries with the caption: "So-and-so carries bags of food to needy families."

That showed me how everything is staged. If they're controlling the narrative for mayor of a town, don't you think the powers that be will really not chance leaving things surrounding the highest office in the land to chance? There is not much doubt in my mind that it's all scripted.

Your story about the staged picture reminds me of this picture of Trump in a worship service in this article: After Trump, I can't relate to my evangelical faith

He's in the crowd, the spotlight is on him, and he's turned to the camera for this moment. He's a worshipper, just like you and I, right? Heh.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good point to keep in mind - that God is ultimately in control. I'm still crystallizing my thoughts on this, but it was a conclusion I came to after researching it for months and time after time being disappointed when Trump said one thing and did another. Something I do believe is that if you're the one left to suffer because you can't be seen in the ER, your views will have a tendency to change. I rolled around in agony, and kept sending my husband to the nurses asking them to take me. They wouldn't; it was very callous what they did. It was because the ER was packed with immigrants getting free medical care; I was prevented from being seen.

I actually couldn't understand why the hospital didn't take me ahead of them because it was obvious that I was in distress. Maybe they were overworked, I don't know. But I saw how dangerous things have gotten in America. If someone on here arguing how great Trump is had that happen to them, I guarantee they'd realign their thinking. Legislators aren't left to suffer like a dog, and neither would Trump be because he's elite. It only happens to lowly people like me who have no political clout. But I suffered - heavily. It was post-surgery and my flesh had been cut open with surgical knives. Because of our governments lie that the opioid epidemic is caused by doctors and patients (instead of the open border where all the drugs are really coming in) the surgeon only gave me a couple of weak Norco - because they're afraid of someone getting "addicted." It was a cruel and stupid thing to do. I was left in agony. My husband left me and had to go to work and I was left alone to roll around suffering. It's a wonder no one called police because I was carrying on so bad.

That was when I knew America had grown dangerous. When you pile too many people onto a float it sinks. God didn't miraculously appear to alleviate my suffering either - He, for some ungodly reason, left me to suffer like a dog. Maybe after that I became more compassionate about another's suffering - I don't know why He allowed it. But I know that Trump didn't stop the mass migration here; he continually talks tough, yet does the opposite. Maybe the doubting Thomases on here will change their views when they're left to suffer when the hospital turns them away because of the mass migration here. And to make it worse, that hospital dogged me for a year afterwards to pay a bill! They charged our insurance company for taking my name and vitals and then sending me back out into the waiting room, telling me it would be a 5 hour wait. They treated all the immigrants for free, but then dogged me and threatened me to pay the bill. I refused and they turned it into collections. So now that is on my credit history. It's sickening.

But as you have said, I have zero trust of any institutions now. I've experienced severe pain and it's made me gun-shy. I want to try to work so that no one else suffers like that. There is little I can do but I'm trying to see what God wants of me with the things he's shown me and allowed me to suffer.

You never know, satan could've asked God-the-Father for permission to persecute you to see how you'd react and if you'd curse God-the-Father, such as the story of Job. If you didn't curse God-the-Father, satan lost yet again.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really a sad reflection of the superficiality of the journalist with regards to his identity as an evangelical. So comforting that he hasn't " abandoned his faith" because of his political views or the political views of others he disagrees with --wow. I'd worry about his salvation if he is so tossed about by personalities & opposition in political views that his faith in Jesus comes into question? very odd way to be.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Reggie, how are you today?

There is nothing I can do, that God-the-Father and God-the-Son cannot, nor have already done. The future is already won; now (or soon to be) is the judgment/wrath from God-the-Father and God-the-Son.

All that is left that will make any difference is by bringing unbelievers to Jesus Christ to be saved, and even still, that's between that person and Jesus.

Are these questions in general or specific to me?

If they are specific to me, how would you know I'm not? Also, doesn't this website count as a community?

By compulsory service, do you mean fighting in a war? If so, perhaps some men wish not to take the lives of others, or are waiting to join Jesus Christ and fight in the war of Armageddon? Just a guess though.

The reason why I said what I said about being born in Jesus kingdom here on earth, is that they won't have to deal with being persecuted, tormented, tortured, or raped/molested. Have you ever had any of those things happen to you? It's not bad to not want those things to happen to anyone, nor to know that those things even exist/are possible.
I am fine never been better and loving life better then ever in the last 3 years as I am now not working and dealing with all that crap anymore.

It was not directed to anyone, but what I come across nowadays hearing often.

Compulsory service, I mean by the fear that I have heard of such, in regard to such. I feel that a Nation that is better prepared is better than not, by rights it should be, but then again maybe not, as to how such is done, as some are a joke as is the defence force nowadays in Australia it's full of PC toss pots up the top ranks nowadays. I would not take part in such Sodomites having any controlling over me at all.
The PC Sodomites will fall on their own sward as they are a pox that will destroy themselves, only problem with that is the damage that such a pox does to a Nations people as a whole. I will not have to lift a finger as there time will come to an end, fools like that have noting on God, so God wins, but the Nation will burn in the hellfire because of people who reject God. Their dream world is just about to fall !

Thing is that all on earth will have to deal with being persecuted etc for sure as a matter of fact and it's going on now.

I have never been molested etc but I had a mate that was and then he killed himself because he was going back into Jail, he bashed up some real bad people drug dealers criminals who seal all the time and bash people and stand over people all the time, such people hated him because they feared him, they came the heavy with him and he sorted them out, it was a group of 6 who attacked him and the law thought that he went to far that night. now he went to Jail for first offence and got out on bail, his mum and dad mortgaged their house and all but he was going to go back in. but the mob of low life have got away with being in front of the Beak time and time again because they are protected spices but if you are white you are dealt with and that was back in 1970's that that crap was going on even back then. and this nonsense only helped create a real bad people who were laughing that they could get away with so much and they did not care because it was totally worth it to be a criminal.

When you understand the History of Israel it was a Nation that was Gods People, but the rot set in because they turned from God and did the works of man, because a group wormed it's way in like a cancer and the people were caught out unawares the Bible says. that Serpent, them Golden Calf mob must bee seen for who they truly are and how such works, they are the enemy of God and sowing the bad seed and you reap what you Sow. so the world will reap what it sows and be burnt up. they will devour themselves. like the Vampires that they are. they will bring about the hellfire themselves and God will show there works to be nonsense and then the people will perceive the deceptions that they swallowed were the works of Satan, the one who leads the whole world astray.
Satan's people are driven by a type of malice because their ego can not deal with God, God does not do deals, you obey or you don't. no one trumps God ever, not even the Devil him self could do that remember, but he even tried it on Jesus and Jesus pointed him out for who he was and said be gone. and that's what we have to do and just abide in Jesus Christ end of story.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh, so you claim.

Public hospitals take emergency patients according to their turn of arrival and trama.

NOT according to citizenship or amount of money in their pockets.

Oh good grief. Your lack of comprehension of how things operate is staggering.

People who earn more have a wider range of Options than those who have chosen a path to earn less.

Political clout has nothing to do with people who have chosen to earn more and pay more for things such as a Private Hospital.

The only thing that stopped you from going to a Private Hospital, is your own choices to go to a Public Hospital, that would see you when it is your TURN, regardless if you could pay or not.

You chose your doctor.

You chose and agreed with the procedure.

And as your meds were running low, and you still in pain...you contacted your Doctor with your concerns?

Or you waited until your meds ran out, went to the ER of a Public Hospital, was appalled
You had to wait your TURN,? and now want to blame...
Your Doctor, the Hospital, the Government, Trump...

You paint a picture of your dire traumatic emergency, that was so horrific; but that even your husband left and went to work, instead of staying with you during your embellished emergency.

And then you top off your blame...on God.

Astounding testimony!!!

It's a wonder they didn't cart you off to the psych ward, removing your disturbing "carrying on" from agitating other people in ER waiting room and heavily seditate you.

Because after all, according to you, you rated yourself more elite than "those" people waiting before you arrived at the ER.

Astounding.
Apparently that hospital didn't take patients according to their level of pain. No one said anything about who had money in their pockets or not - they're your words, not mine. I never rated myself higher than another, they're your thoughts - I rated my need to see a doctor as more pressing.

There is a crisis in America's hospitals: The Crisis in America's Emergency Rooms and What Can Be Done

Immigrant use of America's ER's is causing deaths among Americans who aren't able to be seen: The Social Contract - The ER Crisis and Immigration

Excerpt:
"You are lucky. You survive. Others do not. Consider the tragic case of a 58-year-old man in Dallas. He had been suffering severe stomach pains and had gone to the Parkland Memorial Hospital ER waiting room. He waited 19 hours for medical attention, but it never came. A heart attack ended his long wait."

I don't blame anyone for seeking medical care - I would seek it whether I had insurance or not, but what is happening in some areas in Americas isn't working. People who don't live in areas where this happens don't know how bad it has gotten. People go to the ER because it's free; by law they have to treat anyone. But then you get overworked nurses and doctors and then you have cases such as mine or the man above. Our own government is creating a crisis in our ER's. If we read up on the plans to collapse America, we know that this is by design.

Political clout has everything to do with whether you're seen in the ER. You don't know anyone who works in a hospital do you?

I reported you. I don't mind debate but I draw the line when someone gets vile. Maybe you're the one who should be carted off to the psych ward. An exorcist may work as well.

"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." - Proverbs 26:5

It takes higher-order thinking skills to grasp the Hegelian Dialectic and understand how it's being played on the American people. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your story about the staged picture reminds me of this picture of Trump in a worship service in this article: After Trump, I can't relate to my evangelical faith

He's in the crowd, the spotlight is on him, and he's turned to the camera for this moment. He's a worshipper, just like you and I, right? Heh.
I think it goes beyond that to the fact that we're being played by the old Hegelian Dialectic.

Prophecy In The Making.: Trump The Masonic Capstone...The Ultmate Dialectic!!!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never know, satan could've asked God-the-Father for permission to persecute you to see how you'd react and if you'd curse God-the-Father, such as the story of Job. If you didn't curse God-the-Father, satan lost yet again.
I never thought of that - he could have asked for permission to sift me. He did it with Peter and Job.

Our pastor did a series of sermons on Christians being tested by fire. We're told to not be surprised at the fiery trials which are to try us. I would label that as a "fiery trial."

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am fine never been better and loving life better then ever in the last 3 years as I am now not working and dealing with all that crap anymore.

It was not directed to anyone, but what I come across nowadays hearing often.

Compulsory service, I mean by the fear that I have heard of such, in regard to such. I feel that a Nation that is better prepared is better than not, by rights it should be, but then again maybe not, as to how such is done, as some are a joke as is the defence force nowadays in Australia it's full of PC toss pots up the top ranks nowadays. I would not take part in such Sodomites having any controlling over me at all.
The PC Sodomites will fall on their own sward as they are a pox that will destroy themselves, only problem with that is the damage that such a pox does to a Nations people as a whole. I will not have to lift a finger as there time will come to an end, fools like that have noting on God, so God wins, but the Nation will burn in the hellfire because of people who reject God. Their dream world is just about to fall !

Thing is that all on earth will have to deal with being persecuted etc for sure as a matter of fact and it's going on now.

I have never been molested etc but I had a mate that was and then he killed himself because he was going back into Jail, he bashed up some real bad people drug dealers criminals who seal all the time and bash people and stand over people all the time, such people hated him because they feared him, they came the heavy with him and he sorted them out, it was a group of 6 who attacked him and the law thought that he went to far that night. now he went to Jail for first offence and got out on bail, his mum and dad mortgaged their house and all but he was going to go back in. but the mob of low life have got away with being in front of the Beak time and time again because they are protected spices but if you are white you are dealt with and that was back in 1970's that that crap was going on even back then. and this nonsense only helped create a real bad people who were laughing that they could get away with so much and they did not care because it was totally worth it to be a criminal.

When you understand the History of Israel it was a Nation that was Gods People, but the rot set in because they turned from God and did the works of man, because a group wormed it's way in like a cancer and the people were caught out unawares the Bible says. that Serpent, them Golden Calf mob must bee seen for who they truly are and how such works, they are the enemy of God and sowing the bad seed and you reap what you Sow. so the world will reap what it sows and be burnt up. they will devour themselves. like the Vampires that they are. they will bring about the hellfire themselves and God will show there works to be nonsense and then the people will perceive the deceptions that they swallowed were the works of Satan, the one who leads the whole world astray.
Satan's people are driven by a type of malice because their ego can not deal with God, God does not do deals, you obey or you don't. no one trumps God ever, not even the Devil him self could do that remember, but he even tried it on Jesus and Jesus pointed him out for who he was and said be gone. and that's what we have to do and just abide in Jesus Christ end of story.
That's a shame about your friend. Six people attacked him, and the law held him accountable?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~~~~~~~
Watching the current events play out in Washington D.C. is like watching a circus on steroids.
The false left/right paradigm in politics has both sides saturated with misinformation, accusations of corruption, anger and confusion.
New revelations of deep state criminality are being released to the public at such a rapid pace it is impossible to keep up.
In typical fashion, the left and right are working together under the guise of a crisis in order to pass legislation that would otherwise be unacceptable to the American people.

It wouldn't be the first time an Orwellian bill was passed under the guise of preserving American ideals while using an American sounding name.
The Patriot Act, for example, was rammed through after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack under the false notions that it would secure our freedoms when in fact, it set the stage for much of the surveillance state that is in existence today. American's want to believe that they elected a President who is standing for their values and willing to take it to the left in big ways. The truth is that Trump has always been a Democrat and has always supported amnesty. In fact, he donated most of his political money to Democrats during the election which put Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi in power.

This enabled the passage of Obamacare. For those that think that Trump may have changed his position, consider the fact that even after 2010 he continued to donate heavily to Democrats, even after the passage of Obamacare. Need I remind you that the repeal of Obamacare, a major campaign promise, has not yet occurred? Also, consider that in his own book Trump stated the following concerning single payer health care.
"We must have universal healthcare. I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses." (Donald Trump, The America We Deserve
ir
)
Could this be the real reason that Obamacare has not been repealed as promised?

While Trump, in the opinions of his biggest supporters, has accomplished many big things, the truth is that when it comes to major policy initiatives of the big statists nothing is changing. The Hegelian Dialectic is being used to present Americans with contrived conflicts in order to guide our thoughts and actions into pre-determined solutions that in the long run, further the objectives of big government.

Many will scoff at this however, the fact remains that Obamacare has not been repealed, there is no wall, there will be no wall and for all practical purposes, the media sideshow concerning the government shutdown seems to be a show as the president now supports a pathway to citizenship.

Is that what you voted for?

The media will continue to be used as a means to keep Americans arguing over the issues they want you to argue about while legislators work together contriving bills that serve their interests, not yours.

"There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoevski said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution." (Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
ir
)

~~~~~~~

DACA, H.R. 4760 & the Hegelian Dialectic

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently that hospital didn't take patients according to their level of pain.

Pain is not the same as Trama.
Pain is a discomfort. Trama is life threading.

When a person goes to ER, regardless of how many are sitting there WAITING their Turn; an individual with TRAMA will be seen FIRST.

No one said anything about who had money in their pockets or not - they're your words, not mine.

Yes, they were MY words. I am well aware of that! It was said to the POINT of the difference between A PUBLIC "hospital" and A PRIVATE "hospital".
Public hospitals can not REFUSE service for a persons LACK of ability to PAY for the service.
Private hospitals CAN refuse service for a persons LACK of ability to PAY for the service.

COMMON SENSE...
Those who CAN NOT reach in their pocket or have FULL coverage of Insurance...Obviously ARE NOT PAYING for their service.

Sending you a BILL, after the fact, is ASKING YOU TO PAY for what you Already received.

COMMON SENSE...
MOST people do not arrange with affairs to have $$ for "emergencies". They get the Seervice to Promise to Pay, and then MANY DO NOT!

COMMON SENSE...
Such a person would Choose to receive the service of a PUBLIC HOSPITAL ... and

COMMON SENSE...
Should EXPECT those WAITING for service to be MANY PEOPLE.

I never rated myself more elite -

You didn't STATE that, YOU IMPLIED, YOU should been Seen BEFORE "THOSE" people, (who are not legal citizens).

I rated my need to see a doctor as more pressing.

Yes, then after your conclusion of YOU should be Seen BEFORE "THOSE" people, YOU determined "YOUR" NEED was MORE PRESSING THAN "anyone" else's "NEED".

And WITHOUT 'ANY' having BEEN seen, exactly how did you "determine" your NEED was greater than "others"?

You told us. You were displaying and carrying on of some sort of behavior that was obviously causing a disturbance, that SHOULD have notified EVERYONE, you SHOULD be moved ahead of others.

So, in essence, the Loud and disruptive behavior, should indicate, you get to be first, and attended to, before others. UGH!

Try that nonsense in a courtroom, a business, a bank....and you will escorted out, for your lack of controlling yourself from "carrying on".

Political clout has everything to do with whether you're seen in the ER.

No it doesn't. Hospitals have state Laws and Board of Directors that design the Hospitals rules and regulations.

The politics within a hospital relates more toward Who will sit on the Board, and the "CLOUT" between Doctors, is "professional courtesies", or them choosing to do "pro-bono" for the destitute.

You don't know anyone who works in a hospital do you?

I know many who work in hospitals and Private practices; from Directors to janitors,
Socialized outside of work, and have myself worked in hospitals and private practices.

I reported you. I don't mind debate but I draw the line when someone gets vile.

TRUTH is not vile. I have observed people in Hospital WAITING rooms, wincing in pain. Stab wounds, Gun shot wounds, car accidents who bumped their heads and it hurts, and people who waited for their meds to run out, and then show up at the ER making a scene, in hopes of moving ahead of their turn.

There are MANY, who go beyond the step you did, BY Calling an Ambulance because they ran out of meds, conively thinking they will be seen before all others WAITING in the ER.
What they get, is to sign up, wait their turn, and an Ambulance Bill.

Maybe you're the one who should be carted off to the psych ward. An exorcist may work as well.

I am not the one who would delay getting meds, then rush off to a hospital to get meds at an inconvenien time, then whine and complain because no one is paying attention to me causing a scene, so I could move up on the WAITING list.

"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." - Proverbs 26:5

According to your folly, you did not ensure you had meds, then presented yourself, causing a scene to deceitfully try to make others step aside so you didn't have to wait your turn.

Then you call it VILE to not be in agreement with your follies, and speak to WHY I do not agree with your follies.

It takes higher-order thinking skills to grasp the Hegelian Dialectic and understand how it's being played on the American people. I rest my case.

Point is, You are part of the problem, not the solution. And BTW, until your bills are paid in full, you still have a case.

Scripture is FULL teaching on Being Prepared, and if you are not Prepared, expect to suffer the consequences.

Fact is you were not prepared, having a meds to releive your pain....then you are here complaining about the consequences...and trying to Blame everyone but yourself.

Glory to God,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~~~~~~~
WHILE AMERICANS EYES ARE ON THE BORDER, PRESIDENT TRUMP IS TAKING AWAY AMERICANS GUN RIGHTS

It's amazing to me that when you report the truth about the Trump administration attacking your rights to keep and bear arms, which are supposed to be protected under the Second Amendment, some conservatives attack you as not supporting the president. Well, I've never supported a president when I believe he is acting tyrannically and unlawfully, no matter the jersey he wears. The same has been true with President Donald Trump. While he has America's eyes fixed on the southern border and wall building (forget the idea that the wall is being built on property that does not belong to the federal government per the Constitution - borders simply limit jurisdiction of justice), his administration has attacked the Second Amendment by illegally banning bump stocks, which Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah's administration deemed legal; how's that for irony? Additionally, Trump has pushed for Red Flag gun confiscation laws following the Parkland shooting last February, which not only infringes on the rights protected under the Second Amendment, but also the rights protected under the Fourth And Fifth Amendments, and multiple Second Amendment advocate groups are calling him out on it.

Guns Owners of America has pointed out the danger and lawlessness of such "laws." Executive Director Erich Pratt wrote about William Barr and pointed out "secret courts" that usurp their authority to strip you of your writes.

Everyone remembers Gary Willis of Ferndale, Maryland, who was shot to death when he answered his door at 5:17 a.m due to unconstitutional red flag gun confiscation "laws."

Recently, the National Association for Gun Rights has also called out the administrationafter the US Senate confirmed swamp creature William Barr as Attorney General.

It is important to understand that Red Flag laws, while seeming to be necessary to prevent a dangerous individual from obtaining weapons, are ripe for abuse. It is the language of the bills along with the developing narrative to which you have to pay attention. For example, in HR 5717, one of the listed criteria for issuing an Extreme Risk Protection Order is if the individual in question poses a significant danger to themselves or others by possessing a firearm. If a person is that much of a danger to themselves or others wouldn’t that be the case even if they didn’t have firearms? After all, according to the FBI, more people are murdered with clubs and hammers than rifles. Confiscating their firearms on mere speculation will do nothing to prevent them from murdering if that is what they intend to do. Furthermore, as far as the left is concerned simply owning a firearm is enough to have you considered a threat to yourself or others. Especially if you understand their worldview.

Every time there is a mass shooting we are treated to hours of propaganda describing how the individual involved obtained his weapons legally, or that the person stole them from a family member who was the lawful owner. This is purposeful, it is an attempt to plant the idea in the mind of the masses that guns in the hands of the public in general, pose a threat to all of us. They want your neighbor to fear you if by chance they see you loading up your AR-15 for a day at the range. Another common narrative is that the shooter was a well-known member of the community who nobody believed was capable of committing such an act. The message here is that anyone at any time can snap for no reason and that as long as there are guns in the hands of the public, we are all at risk. Finally, the new developing narrative is the failure of government systems to function as they should. Individuals purchasing weapons who should have been denied but the background check system failed. While logic dictates that gun control will always fail, the masses will see this as a need to implement more controls.

As the state becomes empowered to confiscate weapons from lawful owners more and more will naturally resist. Extreme Risk Protection Orders can be issued with no forewarning to the owner. Heavily armed agents will show up to individuals homes at zero dark thirty attempting to confiscate legally owned guns as was the case in Maryland where a man was killed in such a situation. As people resist, the narrative will slowly develop into one where all gun owners are a danger to themselves or others because they fear an encroachment on their rights.

If you’re worried about gun control, you’re already considered a threat to yourself or others. This is America’s Red Flag warning. The line we have all been drawing in the sand is being crossed.

Your Second Amendment Rights Are Under Attack While You're Looking At The Border
~~~~~~~

*** REMEMBER: Hitler took all the guns

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler took the guns before killing Jews: Ben Carson Is Right About Nazi Gun Control

Trump is keeping Americans' eyes on the border, on Mueller, on Roger Stone, and everything else while he makes laws severely limiting Americans' gun-rights. He's using Parkland as an excuse. There are some serious questions about what happened at Parkland.

I've been reading about the Parkland shooting and how it was a hoax. I don't know yet if it's true, but I have a feeling that Americans are being played for fools: Goon Squad: David Hogg; A 25 yo Crisis Actor, By way of Deception...Thou Shalt Wage War Against America

And this: Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

Trump kept a book about Hitler next to his bed: Donald Trump 'kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed'

Too many people are willing to overlook the fact that Trump was never a Christian and he was never a Republican. Christians have to think critically when something is served up to us. I'm really concerned that too many are buying into the lies that we're being fed. Trump is most likely going to implement more and more of a (satanic) police state.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All these accusations and articles about the President amount to Gossip and the Bible has a lot to say about how God feels about trading in gossip. Christians should avoid it, it is a behavior that defiles.

Proverbs 20:19 "19 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets;
therefore do not associate with a simple babbler."
What does the Bible say about gossip?

What Does the Bible Say About Gossip?

Reactions: Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All these accusations and articles about the President amount to Gossip and the Bible has a lot to say about how God feels about trading in gossip. Christians should avoid it, it is a behavior that defiles.

Proverbs 20:19 "19 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets;
therefore do not associate with a simple babbler."
What does the Bible say about gossip?

What Does the Bible Say About Gossip?

Contrariwise:

Proverbs 23:23

“Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~~~~~~~
WHILE AMERICANS EYES ARE ON THE BORDER, PRESIDENT TRUMP IS TAKING AWAY AMERICANS GUN RIGHTS

It's amazing to me that when you report the truth about the Trump administration attacking your rights to keep and bear arms, which are supposed to be protected under the Second Amendment, some conservatives attack you as not supporting the president.

No one is attacking you for disagreeing with Trump.
People are against what you say, is your reasoning for you being against Trump.

Trump is NOT signing legislation to BAN guns.

Trump IS for legislation that stops the conversion of a hand gun into a rapid repeating fire arm.

Hand guns have a short proficiency range.
Hand guns with a conversion, particularly used in a downward projectory into a crowd, like your article said, doesn't stop ONE killing, but as your article DIDN'T say, it enhances the ability to impliment MANY killings. If you are familiar with Crowds of people being Contained, within classrooms, stadiums, halls, etc. they are sitting ducks with no where to escape rapid bullet fire.
Thus the legislation for modifying a hand gun with a different Stock mechanism...
NOT Banning hand guns.

And when a great majority of the youth in this nation insist on BEING irresponsible, it is not Unconstitutional for the Government to respond to youths to not having the PRIVILEDGES of ADULTS.

Does that PROHIBIT youths from obtaining Guns? No. No law can stop law breaking.
But the Consequences for breaking the Law can be heightened. Which is simply putting into effect BY LAW, a PENAL LAW, that puts Greater Punishment upon one who VIOLATES the LAW.

Perhaps you have not noticed the INCREASE of youths getting weapons, and USING those Weapons with INTENT to KILL, and then the boo hoo and whining that follows, that they should get a pass, and a soft touch consequence, Because they are youths.
Youths are out of control...JOY KILLING to entertain themselves!!...Whipped up on Drugs, they choose to take, commit crimes, then want a pass, because they were drug induced, by their own choosing.

You are apparently under the impression, the BILL OF RIGHTS, "imply", the Government is RESTRICTED to "HANDS OFF" and have "NO SAY" when it comes to the "BILL OF RIGHTS".

I suggested you study, the Construct of Government, which you dismissed, and clung to the "theorist" views you have been learning all about.

The "BILL OF RIGHTS"...for the PEOPLE was a GREAT IDEA! "THE PEOPLE" should have listened to John Hancock....and not demanded the "BILL of RIGHT" be "PART" of the Constitution!
They Should have NEVER been written and definitely NEVER A PART of the US Constitution.

"IF" you had ever READ and then STUDIED ABOUT Government...You should have learned...that which is "IN" the US Constitution
"IS" subject to the "rules, laws, regulations" OF the US Government....
Which means BECAUSE "the BILL OF RIGHTS" "IS" "IN" the US Constitution, the US Federation has EVERY RIGHT TO create "rules, laws, regulations", FOR everything "IN" the US Constitution!!

So your new found teacher of THEORIES, of claiming Trump is acting UnConstitionally is a FAT lie, and your agreement with them...IS precisely what others disagree with...and all the while you keep claiming YOU want the TRUTH....

You can not KNOW the Truth until you discover what IS the truth, so you can recognize when someone is feeding you a load of crap, and you falling for it.

You think you are Bringing NeWS and Truths to this forum, that some web-site is feeding you, and then just can't understand, WHY, you are so quickly dismissed.

Absolutely EVIL and WICKEDNESS is active in this world today. Governments, Hollywood, Businesses, Neighbors, are full of evil and wicked people.... you haven't figured out how to discern WHO within those groups are WICKED....and WHO are not.

Every day, numerous people WANT what others have...WITHOUT earning it.

YOU wanted another's place in the waiting list of a hospital waiting room.
KIDS want the PRIVILEDGES of Adults, when they are not Adults, and still irresponsible Kids.
THEIVES want others money and possessions, without the effort of working and earning their own.
LIARS want your trust for their own advancement, clout, self-importance, etc.
And on and on...

He who is trying to DO RIGHT, is constantly bombarded with Obsticals of the Wicked.

You come here giving long rants of your disappointments of Trumps slow moving agenda.....NEWS FLASH....Trump is disappointed too...Daily bombarded with Obsticals of those who GET MORE CONTROL with an OPPRESED people....than People having JOBS, working, providing for themselves, Keeping more of THEIR wealth in their OWN Pockets.

TRUMP has a long record of working, earning, taking care of his own, and helping others be employed and put wealth in their pockets.

And here's a quote of a Career Politician, (Hillary Clinton, acting Secretary of State of the US, speaking on behalf of the US, while on a visit to Pakistan in 2009..)...who BTW has gain her wealth for decades FROM TAXPAYERS...

Clinton told senior Pakistani newspaper editors in Lahore, AFP reported. “The percentage of taxes on GDP (in Pakistan) is among the lowest in the world... We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move, and that’s not what we see in Pakistan,” she said.

Really? The US Constitution has authorized the US Congress to "TAX EVERYTHING that moves and doesn't move" ?

Well, that may be EXACTLY the agenda of the Democrat Party, and very beneficial to Career politicians who get rich off the Taxpayer....

But the US Constitution gives the US Congress NO SUCH Authority! They have Authority to MAKE LAWS, according to the LIMIT of the Constitution.....NOT according to Hillary Clintons SELF-appoint powers....as she trotted around the world promoting LIES.

And BTW, the US Constituition also provides for The Government to take possession of Private Land, BY Eminent Domain, which has a whole set of Laws and Regulations By which such an Act of the Government must lawfully adhere to.

Surely you don't think, ALL the Highways and Freeways you have traveled and enjoyed using for your convenience....and ALL the Military Bases around the US....and ALL the National Parks...and ALL the National Forests....
were simply IDOL Lands, no one privately owned?
Those things came into the hands of and authority of the Government BY and THROUGH means provided BY LAW.

Have you provided ANY JOBS for others to earn their own wealth for their own pockets?

Trump has. Hundreds and thousands he has provided Jobs, and NOT at the expense of the TAXPAYER.
And apparently you are unaware, the illumaniti, the big bad secret elitists, want the peoples wealth IN THEIR POCKETS.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the fact that Trump was never a Christian ...

WOW...

Trump claims he is a Christian....looks like that make you a fabricator of Lies.

What irony, for one to say they WANT the Truth while they fabricate Lies.

Laughable.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James Dobson Walks Back The Story of Trump’s Conversion

By
Erick Erickson

Dobson now says he does not know for sure and, more importantly, he claims that the person who supposedly led Donald Trump to the Lord is noted prosperity gospel heretic Paula White.

White, you may recall, was under investigation by the IRS and was also accused of having an inappropriate relationship with fellow charlatan Benny Hinn.

This is just embarrassing. James Dobson, like so many before him, is seeing his credibility compromised by the Trump brand.

James Dobson Walks Back The Story of Trump’s Conversion - The Resurgent

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's a shame about your friend. Six people attacked him, and the law held him accountable?
He went to far as to the law, he used a fence post to swat them off and that was deemed going to far, but he did not want to be bashed up again by a mob. but that does not count as to the Law. it's all about points of law and when you are up against a mob of criminals who know the law well because they have being dealing with such all there lives, they get to know the law and how to work it to their advantage, not to mention that they are all just like millionairs kids backed up by free legal and body's who back them up and they know witch court to go to or not to and when to play it, so if a Judge is not favoured by them they will hold off with a bag of tricks until one is on duty that hey like.
I have heard them talk about all such from when I was in grade 3 laughing about how stupid the white people are and that they can get away with just so much that it's totally worth being a criminal and they would tell me what they did the night before and how they sold the stuff.
It's much the same nowadays and that Islam is using the pathetic ignorance of our laws to their advantage 24/7 and our laws have gotten out of hand due to Political Correctness and it's social Marxist god, so when one understands the facts of such you know that we are sitting ducks ! Islam will walk all over our Nations and we will all become only stupid fool Communist and slaves to Satan.
Major Bernard Gaynor points out just how stupid that our Australian Defence Force is, it's rotten to the core full of Political Correctness and it's leadership has a hatred of Australian Men and it is controlled by Sodomites up in the top ranks that are anti Christian and pro Islam, they do not want any Australian men joining but only women and Islamic people are totally desired full on. and this is a fact believe it or not, it's real. our major political Party's are pawns to the NWO and our people are lied to 24/7 they are Traitors to everything that our people fought for in WW2 that them people would be turning in there graves.