I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He went to far as to the law, he used a fence post to swat them off and that was deemed going to far, but he did not want to be bashed up again by a mob. but that does not count as to the Law. it's all about points of law and when you are up against a mob of criminals who know the law well because they have being dealing with such all there lives, they get to know the law and how to work it to their advantage, not to mention that they are all just like millionairs kids backed up by free legal and body's who back them up and they know witch court to go to or not to and when to play it, so if a Judge is not favoured by them they will hold off with a bag of tricks until one is on duty that hey like.
I have heard them talk about all such from when I was in grade 3 laughing about how stupid the white people are and that they can get away with just so much that it's totally worth being a criminal and they would tell me what they did the night before and how they sold the stuff.
It's much the same nowadays and that Islam is using the pathetic ignorance of our laws to their advantage 24/7 and our laws have gotten out of hand due to Political Correctness and it's social Marxist god, so when one understands the facts of such you know that we are sitting ducks ! Islam will walk all over our Nations and we will all become only stupid fool Communist and slaves to Satan.
Major Bernard Gaynor points out just how stupid that our Australian Defence Force is, it's rotten to the core full of Political Correctness and it's leadership has a hatred of Australian Men and it is controlled by Sodomites up in the top ranks that are anti Christian and pro Islam, they do not want any Australian men joining but only women and Islamic people are totally desired full on. and this is a fact believe it or not, it's real. our major political Party's are pawns to the NWO and our people are lied to 24/7 they are Traitors to everything that our people fought for in WW2 that them people would be turning in there graves.
If he used a fence post to keep them from harming him I don't see anything wrong with that.

Political correctness was used in Nazi Germany so we can see where our respective countries are taking us. Is Australia as bad as America with it? People are afraid of saying anything now - it's gotten to the point that people are attacked and destroyed for speaking truth. This is a difficult time in history to be a Christian.

Henry Makow has an article on how radical feminism is the brainchild of the NWO. You can see it everywhere - all the footprints of the NWO in everything happening today.

henrymakow.com - Exposing Feminism and The New World Order

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our own government is causing disruption in South America and is why all these people are flocking to the U.S. - why I was prevented from getting medical care in a hospital. I don't blame the South Americans - it's the NWO crowd doing it all. I think it's going to get worse because Trump is likely going to get us into a war with Venezuela for their oil. He is continuing Agenda 21 while fooling conservatives:

BlackListed News

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If he used a fence post to keep them from harming him I don't see anything wrong with that.

Political correctness was used in Nazi Germany so we can see where our respective countries are taking us. Is Australia as bad as America with it? People are afraid of saying anything now - it's gotten to the point that people are attacked and destroyed for speaking truth. This is a difficult time in history to be a Christian.

Henry Makow has an article on how radical feminism is the brainchild of the NWO. You can see it everywhere - all the footprints of the NWO in everything happening today.

henrymakow.com - Exposing Feminism and The New World Order
I would say that Australia is changing from what it was into a brainwashed cultural Marxist mob of dolts.

My mum went back to her old country Denmark in the early 1980's and she was shocked, she said it was like that the Communist had taken over, she was warned not to talk politics and not to talk in a crowed of more than 3 people and that people fear to speak out what they truly thought.
My mum always said that Australia was so many years behind what Denmark does, but that we follow in every stupid failed experiment that Denmark did and got it just as wrong as they did.

I will look more into Henry Makow.

I seen last night on TV a forum with a ex top brass Army moron, who has now had a sex change rattling on about feminism, he is a intelligent person but had a few wires that have shorted out in the old brain box, may of been a strain of murdering so many people over his life that has corrupted his soul I would think and that he is now demon possessed, I would say that he has had satanic shrinks that tampered with his mind and he just lost the plot, maybe he was not much of a man and thought that he would cut it in a woman's world. so he is now claiming to be a woman and can claim to see it from that perspective, just as a real womano_O he was rattling on about equality, fact is that I have never seen equality in my life regardless of what one could talk about and that such is just a Marxist fantasy that this mob are peddling.
Sure I support equal pay for the same job and I have always done so regardless of who it is who does the job, if one can do the job and is qualified, well I can't see why not at all and I find it strange that anyone would see it any differently. but when I left school and working I had 9 years experience in that job before but I was payed rubbish, but I could do the job much better and was so much faster and I was totally ripped off as I did not get even the award wage and when I pointed this out, the anger ! that was received was just astounding with some load of BS about age seigniory etc but I was getting the rough end of the pineapple, I should of punched him in the face and never worked for him again and just left home as he was my dad but I loved him, so I put up with it all for years getting shafted real badly and he said being hard as he could on me was good for me but fact is it was just blatant malice. If I had my time back again I would of never worked for him ever. I still love him and I only did it because I loved him to much and he was a honourable person, but to me in them early days we were to be seen and not heard, but he mellowed later on and my youngest brother by 10years worked for him and he ruled the roost over my dad and got him to do the crap work and got fair up him and I never said one peep back to my dad ever and nor did my elder brother or sister.
Back in them days people just did what they were tolled to do, wife's obeyed their husband and never packed up and took off like a mongrel dog, like they are encouraged to do nowadays at the drop of a hat and bring up children to x amount of dads and kids who turn out to be just ratbags with no real father figure.

So I can see that the pendulum is swinging from one side to the other due to the workings of Satan, that try's to lead the whole world astray. I can see such in there works of Satan.
The new age mob have gone to pathetic lengths, because they are just like snot nosed little brats, who can't see the big picture because they are just so short sighted and narrow minded and have to devil in so much pathetic nonsense like a spoilt child (the snowflake generation) it's all about me me me ! and my my my own belligerent degenerate rights as a fruit loop must be looked up to as equality for all idiots and degenerates a like, who love to force there filth on all others like a pox, because being offended is a new age Sin now some how under their PC gods that they are idolising. they are idolising mans works and such always fails because it is a Sin. man has always crashed due to his own sinful mind doing his own works and such does not cut it with the Holy Spirit because man is stained with original Sin it's your nature of being a beast, but one can be saved from that madness by coming to Jesus Christ and you will be given his laws in your heart and you will abide in him. it's the only way that man will progress and all other are just like poison to the Soul.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just because someone offends another does not make such a crime.
But nowadays the new age mob are pushing that agenda full on.
I had a good mate that went down south and got into drugs with a Hells Angles mob, I got him out and back home with his mum and dad and I got up him abusing him of what he did selling drugs, now he was deeply offended standing with his arms apart sniffing away like a bull ready to charge me, but did not do it because he knew he had no chance of that being in his favour, so he yelled out at me that he was helping them people :rolleyes::confused::eek:o_O now he convinced himself of that he was the good bloke. but I had to tell him the facts and sure the truth hurts.
But it's the same with the Snowflake generation they are being lead into hellfire and they are building PC walls to stop others from offending their degenerate behaviours, reminds me of 3 monkeys see no evil hear not evil and :rolleyes:

Reactions: Soverign Grace

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Our own government is causing disruption in South America and is why all these people are flocking to the U.S. - why I was prevented from getting medical care in a hospital. I don't blame the South Americans - it's the NWO crowd doing it all. I think it's going to get worse because Trump is likely going to get us into a war with Venezuela for their oil. He is continuing Agenda 21 while fooling conservatives:

BlackListed News
There was a coup attempt over 15 years ago; and the same ppl who liaised with the Contra's of Nicaragua in the 80s liaised with the coup plotters from Venezuela.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that Australia is changing from what it was into a brainwashed cultural Marxist mob of dolts.

My mum went back to her old country Denmark in the early 1980's and she was shocked, she said it was like that the Communist had taken over, she was warned not to talk politics and not to talk in a crowed of more than 3 people and that people fear to speak out what they truly thought.
My mum always said that Australia was so many years behind what Denmark does, but that we follow in every stupid failed experiment that Denmark did and got it just as wrong as they did.

I will look more into Henry Makow.

I seen last night on TV a forum with a ex top brass Army moron, who has now had a sex change rattling on about feminism, he is a intelligent person but had a few wires that have shorted out in the old brain box, may of been a strain of murdering so many people over his life that has corrupted his soul I would think and that he is now demon possessed, I would say that he has had satanic shrinks that tampered with his mind and he just lost the plot, maybe he was not much of a man and thought that he would cut it in a woman's world. so he is now claiming to be a woman and can claim to see it from that perspective, just as a real womano_O he was rattling on about equality, fact is that I have never seen equality in my life regardless of what one could talk about and that such is just a Marxist fantasy that this mob are peddling.
Sure I support equal pay for the same job and I have always done so regardless of who it is who does the job, if one can do the job and is qualified, well I can't see why not at all and I find it strange that anyone would see it any differently. but when I left school and working I had 9 years experience in that job before but I was payed rubbish, but I could do the job much better and was so much faster and I was totally ripped off as I did not get even the award wage and when I pointed this out, the anger ! that was received was just astounding with some load of BS about age seigniory etc but I was getting the rough end of the pineapple, I should of punched him in the face and never worked for him again and just left home as he was my dad but I loved him, so I put up with it all for years getting shafted real badly and he said being hard as he could on me was good for me but fact is it was just blatant malice. If I had my time back again I would of never worked for him ever. I still love him and I only did it because I loved him to much and he was a honourable person, but to me in them early days we were to be seen and not heard, but he mellowed later on and my youngest brother by 10years worked for him and he ruled the roost over my dad and got him to do the crap work and got fair up him and I never said one peep back to my dad ever and nor did my elder brother or sister.
Back in them days people just did what they were tolled to do, wife's obeyed their husband and never packed up and took off like a mongrel dog, like they are encouraged to do nowadays at the drop of a hat and bring up children to x amount of dads and kids who turn out to be just ratbags with no real father figure.

So I can see that the pendulum is swinging from one side to the other due to the workings of Satan, that try's to lead the whole world astray. I can see such in there works of Satan.
The new age mob have gone to pathetic lengths, because they are just like snot nosed little brats, who can't see the big picture because they are just so short sighted and narrow minded and have to devil in so much pathetic nonsense like a spoilt child (the snowflake generation) it's all about me me me ! and my my my own belligerent degenerate rights as a fruit loop must be looked up to as equality for all idiots and degenerates a like, who love to force there filth on all others like a pox, because being offended is a new age Sin now some how under their PC gods that they are idolising. they are idolising mans works and such always fails because it is a Sin. man has always crashed due to his own sinful mind doing his own works and such does not cut it with the Holy Spirit because man is stained with original Sin it's your nature of being a beast, but one can be saved from that madness by coming to Jesus Christ and you will be given his laws in your heart and you will abide in him. it's the only way that man will progress and all other are just like poison to the Soul.
There are a lot of mixed up people today - those at the top have seen to it. Henry Makow lays it all out on his website. It's so plain to see the way he presents it - but it's also disturbing because you see how people have been destroyed - the family unit, everything. I don't hold out much hope for these future generations. I think on that verse in Scripture that talks about the days being shortened to be able to withstand it and I think we're already in that time.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a coup attempt over 15 years ago; and the same ppl who liaised with the Contra's of Nicaragua in the 80s liaised with the coup plotters from Venezuela.
I don't know a lot about the history, but I read that America is after their oil. It actually made me want to cry to read of the evil that America has inflicted on Venezuela and other countries and the masses were lied to about why our country attacked other countries. The toll in human suffering has been great. Sanctions of Mass Destruction: America’s War on Venezuela

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are a lot of mixed up people today - those at the top have seen to it. Henry Makow lays it all out on his website. It's so plain to see the way he presents it - but it's also disturbing because you see how people have been destroyed - the family unit, everything. I don't hold out much hope for these future generations. I think on that verse in Scripture that talks about the days being shortened to be able to withstand it and I think we're already in that time.
The way that the Satanist works is a work of art, boy they are good at this leading the whole world astray thing.
I have always seek to work out what goes on, I ask myself why this or that and try to work it out as to why people, do what they do.
A mate of mine who is an atheist and another is as well that I know for years I was typing to work them out and you know what the key to working them out was due to they were not like me at all, they did not care about things and they were and are just shallow people who are short sighted and narrow minded, that was the key and from heir it all fell into place who and what they were, so it was easy to understand them once I knew his lesson. they never listen because they just do not care. they think that they are, what ever.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way that the Satanist works is a work of art, boy they are good at this leading the whole world astray thing.
I have always seek to work out what goes on, I ask myself why this or that and try to work it out as to why people, do what they do.
A mate of mine who is an atheist and another is as well that I know for years I was typing to work them out and you know what the key to working them out was due to they were not like me at all, they did not care about things and they were and are just shallow people who are short sighted and narrow minded, that was the key and from heir it all fell into place who and what they were, so it was easy to understand them once I knew his lesson. they never listen because they just do not care. they think that they are, what ever.
It's beyond comprehension how a small group of people can control millions of people like cattle. But you see that the process of dumbing down the masses is working when you try to talk to someone about Agenda 21 and they stare off in the distance - but mention something worldly - the entertainment that they serve up, and that person will snap to attention. I received this from Prophecy Watch:

Welcome To Post-Christian Protestantism Where Liberal Feminist Pastors Rule
image: http://prophecynewswatch.com/images/recent/evilpastorfeb262019.jpg

evilpastorfeb262019.jpg
BY JONATHON VAN MAREN/BRIDGEHEAD.CA FEBRUARY 26, 2019

This wolf in wolf's clothing, by the way, described herself to the Houston Chronicle as "in some ways a very orthodox Lutheran theologian," although she is obviously someone who has never read Martin Luther. But she's now in the news again, because to push back against "evangelical purity culture," she decided to pull an entirely new stunt.

Declaring that she wanted to "take down" the traditional Judeo-Christian understanding of sex, she put out a call on social media for women to send her their old "purity rings," which many American evangelicals wore to symbolize their fidelity to chastity.
"Beginning November 12, until December 17th," she explained on her website last year, "you'll have the opportunity to send in your purity rings to be melted down and recast into a golden vagina. This sculpture will be unveiled at the 2019 Makers Conference."
She apparently received hundreds of these rings, and hired a welder to melt them down into a sculpture of a vulva. Women who sent in their purity rings were given a "certificate of Impurity" in exchange by the female pastor, which urged them to live a "SHAMELESS...life...knowing that they are already holy."

To complete her little crusade, Bolz-Weber took the stage at the 2019 Makers Conference, a world-famous women's gathering, to present the sculpture to the audience, and then announced to cheers that she wanted to gift the melted-down purity rings to Gloria Steinem, the aging abortion activist and feminist icon.

The symbolism seemed grotesquely appropriate as well as nauseating and depressing. The spokeswoman for progressive post-Christian Protestantism embraced the midwife of America's abortion culture and gave her a statue made of destroyed commitments to chastity. The imagery was searing.

In his book The Strange Death of Europe, journalist Douglas Murray--himself a homosexual man--noted that one of the reasons that so many Westerners have been attracted to Islam rather than Christianity in recent years is because the post-Christian mainline denominations and decadent state churches have abandoned any semblance of coherent theology, and simply don't seem to actually believe in anything anymore.
As a matter of fact, Bolz-Weber and the rest of these make-believe clergypersons actually do believe in things, they just happen to believe that Christianity, as it was understood for two millennia, should be burned to the ground. They are not with the defenders on the walls. They are with the barbarians at the gates.

And Bolz-Weber's little stunt with the woman who championed the destruction of babies in the womb for her entire adult life might actually be the perfect encapsulation of that fact.

Read more at Welcome To Post-Christian Protestantism Where Liberal Feminist Pastors Rule

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's beyond comprehension how a small group of people can control millions of people like cattle. But you see that the process of dumbing down the masses is working when you try to talk to someone about Agenda 21 and they stare off in the distance - but mention something worldly - the entertainment that they serve up, and that person will snap to attention. I received this from Prophecy Watch:

evilpastorfeb262019.jpg

This wolf in wolf's clothing, by the way, described herself to the Houston Chronicle as "in some ways a very orthodox Lutheran theologian," although she is obviously someone who has never read Martin Luther. But she's now in the news again, because to push back against "evangelical purity culture," she decided to pull an entirely new stunt.

Declaring that she wanted to "take down" the traditional Judeo-Christian understanding of sex, she put out a call on social media for women to send her their old "purity rings," which many American evangelicals wore to symbolize their fidelity to chastity.
"Beginning November 12, until December 17th," she explained on her website last year, "you'll have the opportunity to send in your purity rings to be melted down and recast into a golden vagina. This sculpture will be unveiled at the 2019 Makers Conference."
She apparently received hundreds of these rings, and hired a welder to melt them down into a sculpture of a vulva. Women who sent in their purity rings were given a "certificate of Impurity" in exchange by the female pastor, which urged them to live a "SHAMELESS...life...knowing that they are already holy."

To complete her little crusade, Bolz-Weber took the stage at the 2019 Makers Conference, a world-famous women's gathering, to present the sculpture to the audience, and then announced to cheers that she wanted to gift the melted-down purity rings to Gloria Steinem, the aging abortion activist and feminist icon.

The symbolism seemed grotesquely appropriate as well as nauseating and depressing. The spokeswoman for progressive post-Christian Protestantism embraced the midwife of America's abortion culture and gave her a statue made of destroyed commitments to chastity. The imagery was searing.

In his book The Strange Death of Europe, journalist Douglas Murray--himself a homosexual man--noted that one of the reasons that so many Westerners have been attracted to Islam rather than Christianity in recent years is because the post-Christian mainline denominations and decadent state churches have abandoned any semblance of coherent theology, and simply don't seem to actually believe in anything anymore.
As a matter of fact, Bolz-Weber and the rest of these make-believe clergypersons actually do believe in things, they just happen to believe that Christianity, as it was understood for two millennia, should be burned to the ground. They are not with the defenders on the walls. They are with the barbarians at the gates.

And Bolz-Weber's little stunt with the woman who championed the destruction of babies in the womb for her entire adult life might actually be the perfect encapsulation of that fact.

Read more at Welcome To Post-Christian Protestantism Where Liberal Feminist Pastors Rule
Yes :rolleyes::( the world has gone mad.
We have a show on TV now that's about people getting married :rolleyes: at first sight:confused: oh boy ! just another spastic show disregarding Marriage and trying to bastardise people, making out that being a moron is ok.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes :rolleyes::( the world has gone mad.
We have a show on TV now that's about people getting married :rolleyes: at first sight:confused: oh boy ! just another spastic show disregarding Marriage and trying to bastardise people, making out that being a moron is ok.
I can't even watch most TV now - the only thing my husband & I watch is old Westerns. He likes sports and I like documentaries but you have to be careful there to because some of them can be slanted.

The world has gone mad.

B

brakelite

evilpastorfeb262019.jpg

While these classless lying demon possessed whores make the news, I am not convinced they have the following their press agents would have us believe. And those that do follow them are no less vile and corrupted and were never I believe in danger of accepting the true gospel. Anyone agreeing with and going along with these antics have not been stolen away from truth, but were ever nothing but enemies to Christ, to truth, and all sense of morality.
Now that I've got that off my chest, I have now got to go away and contemplate how we can love them and claim them for God's kingdom. Are they really worth the bother> Yet my Bible says the gospel is to be preached to all the world...to every kingdom, nation, tongue and people. I think ministering to the homeless...the alcoholics and drug addicts in our streets would be a piece of cake compared to trying to make any headway with these utterly depraved persons. But, Jesus died even for them....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't even watch most TV now - the only thing my husband & I watch is old Westerns. He likes sports and I like documentaries but you have to be careful there to because some of them can be slanted.

The world has gone mad.
Well I do watch TV and I know the temptations that it and the radio play in the minds of the people not to mention the Media, but I can see their works for what they are, it's interesting to me to see there works at hand and then to get information back from other people as to how they are duped with such, boy is such powerful ! in bastardising and corrupting peoples thoughts.
Such empowers me because I know their works, Bible says you shall know them by their works. so it's all educational for me.

Now I talk to people and I may say something about a worker mate, that is a some what bad point of his like in a way say and it's amassing to see the support come back for the things I am saying about what he does, this is fantastic news for me to understand where such people are truly coming from, because I don't understand why they do support such things, so I learn from them, how their mind works. so they are partaking in sinful deeds happily ? trying to rip off their fellow man with pride in doing so ?
They pride themselves in such, not that they will claim such but it's there lurking strongly under their being and they may not truly know it or admit such is them and that's the funny thing, they say that they are a claiming to be a worthy honourable person but they are not at all truly.
So this has helped me understand people, where it is that they are at and not to mention it's the same with the Media, my powers of comprehending are so much cleared now, as to where they are at and with the radio and TV I can see the works of Satan clearly, even the TV show presenters how duped that they are, not to mention the game that they are playing. they can't even be themselves, they have to be some robotic dupe spitting out PC garbage 24/7, or claim to be so offended if anyone rejects what they are peddling, they are piss ant no body's claiming to be an authority and sadly most don't wake up and see that, as they are siting down gladly swallowing all this crap year after year that they do not realise that they are siting in front of a sewer. truly !

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While these classless lying demon possessed whores make the news, I am not convinced they have the following their press agents would have us believe. And those that do follow them are no less vile and corrupted and were never I believe in danger of accepting the true gospel. Anyone agreeing with and going along with these antics have not been stolen away from truth, but were ever nothing but enemies to Christ, to truth, and all sense of morality.
Now that I've got that off my chest, I have now got to go away and contemplate how we can love them and claim them for God's kingdom. Are they really worth the bother> Yet my Bible says the gospel is to be preached to all the world...to every kingdom, nation, tongue and people. I think ministering to the homeless...the alcoholics and drug addicts in our streets would be a piece of cake compared to trying to make any headway with these utterly depraved persons. But, Jesus died even for them....
I wholeheartedly agree that they aren't carnal Christians; they're enemies of the cross. I remember back from my early days of being a Christian how easily I was confused and I hope they don't confuse others who are seeking. I wouldn't have fallen for something like that but someone else might. The other thing that concerns me is teens may be misled by people like that who they think act "cool." The "cool" being sold is a lie of the god of this world.

I just signed up to receive Prophecy Watch since I thought I would be better able to watch for the signs of the End because God led me into study of Revelations. So this was in the 1st newsletter I got! If this doesn't signify the end, I don't know what will.

We do have to love them since that's what they need. Some completely turn themselves over to evil however and it will take God to deliver them.

It just shows me more and more how close to the end we are.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come." 2 Timothy 3:1

"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2 Tim.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do watch TV and I know the temptations that it and the radio play in the minds of the people not to mention the Media, but I can see their works for what they are, it's interesting to me to see there works at hand and then to get information back from other people as to how they are duped with such, boy is such powerful ! in bastardising and corrupting peoples thoughts.
Such empowers me because I know their works, Bible says you shall know them by their works. so it's all educational for me.

Now I talk to people and I may say something about a worker mate, that is a some what bad point of his like in a way say and it's amassing to see the support come back for the things I am saying about what he does, this is fantastic news for me to understand where such people are truly coming from, because I don't understand why they do support such things, so I learn from them, how their mind works. so they are partaking in sinful deeds happily ? trying to rip off their fellow man with pride in doing so ?
They pride themselves in such, not that they will claim such but it's there lurking strongly under their being and they may not truly know it or admit such is them and that's the funny thing, they say that they are a claiming to be a worthy honourable person but they are not at all truly.
So this has helped me understand people, where it is that they are at and not to mention it's the same with the Media, my powers of comprehending are so much cleared now, as to where they are at and with the radio and TV I can see the works of Satan clearly, even the TV show presenters how duped that they are, not to mention the game that they are playing. they can't even be themselves, they have to be some robotic dupe spitting out PC garbage 24/7, or claim to be so offended if anyone rejects what they are peddling, they are piss ant no body's claiming to be an authority and sadly most don't wake up and see that, as they are siting down gladly swallowing all this crap year after year that they do not realise that they are siting in front of a sewer. truly !
I too have come to see things clearer - I have been able to discern the works of the evil one a lot these past couple years. I always get a terrible sense that we're in an unhealthy society when I read the news. I love being in bible study, surrounded by people who hold the same values, but I can't stand being in an atmosphere of really worldly people.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People do what they want and pick leaders who support their worldview; note the whole golden calf deal. However, calling those women names like ‘whore’ is not helpful - it only reveals the underlying misogyny within the church. Yes, they are extremists who attract extreme followers - just like hardcore patriarchal leaders, who are propping up the status quo. Seems to me, their threat to patriarchy is much more painful for critics than any appearance of attacks on the cross.....

B

brakelite

People do what they want and pick leaders who support their worldview; note the whole golden calf deal. However, calling those women names like ‘whore’ is not helpful - it only reveals the underlying misogyny within the church. Yes, they are extremists who attract extreme followers - just like hardcore patriarchal leaders, who are propping up the status quo. Seems to me, their threat to patriarchy is much more painful for critics than any appearance of attacks on the cross.....
You think I'm bothered by your perception of their threat to patriarchy? Seriously? Such an idea didn't occur to me at all... What bothers me about these women far above any other consideration is their blatant theft and misappropriation as representatives of the Almighty. Their claims to be spokesmen, oh okay, spokespersons, for God is egregious in the extreme and a gross insult.
KJV Isaiah 5
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
I can live next door quite happily and get on well with feminists, lesbians, those that advocate abortion, whatever. I would not revile, insult, nor berate them at all. I would testify to what God has done in life, share the gospel as offered in scripture, and leave God to deal with them according to His mercy and grace.
But I draw the line when they openly and vilely misrepresent the character of God posing as pastors and teachers within the church. Patriarchy. Phsst. Attack on the cross? More than that. It is a blatant attack on the whole concept of righteousness holiness of God and the dignity He would die to see established in mankind. Its not about men... Its about God.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think I'm bothered by your perception of their threat to patriarchy? Seriously? Such an idea didn't occur to me at all... What bothers me about these women far above any other consideration is their blatant theft and misappropriation as representatives of the Almighty. Their claims to be spokesmen, oh okay, spokespersons, for God is egregious in the extreme and a gross insult.
KJV Isaiah 5
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
I can live next door quite happily and get on well with feminists, lesbians, those that advocate abortion, whatever. I would not revile, insult, nor berate them at all. I would testify to what God has done in life, share the gospel as offered in scripture, and leave God to deal with them according to His mercy and grace.
But I draw the line when they openly and vilely misrepresent the character of God posing as pastors and teachers within the church. Patriarchy. Phsst. Attack on the cross? More than that. It is a blatant attack on the whole concept of righteousness holiness of God and the dignity He would die to see established in mankind. Its not about men... Its about God.

Yes

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George MacDonald lived in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, where I lived for a year.

A pioneer in writing fantasy who as a minister leaned toward universal salvation.

Not to mention the heavy Gaelic influence of that area.

I would hardly turn to him for Biblical understanding.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying he is a Christian for real. And that he will change the way he is. But it seems that it is second nature to him. But Christ can change people do not forget.