I'm In Agreement With This E-Mail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I just received an e-mail I thought needs to be shared.....

I'm in agreement with those upset by the full body scanners at airports. <_< Why go through that? We should just invent one that doesn't scan, instead it detonates any explosive materials. No questions asked, no profiling, no trials, no guards on planes, no worries! ;)

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009

I'm in agreement with those upset by the full body scanners at airports. <_< Why go through that? We should just invent one that doesn't scan, instead it detonates any explosive materials. No questions asked, no profiling, no trials, no guards on planes, no worries! ;)

So you would rather see people exploding in airports. Maybe you could be on the clean up detail whipping the blood and guts off the walls.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
So you would rather see people exploding in airports. Maybe you could be on the clean up detail whipping the blood and guts off the walls.

The point is.....you wouldn't see people (plural) exploding as I'll only see it ONE TIME. Wiping up blood and guts one time isn't such a great trial...now is it? <_<

TheUnworthyServant

Jan 30, 2010
Florida
Understand that the " underwear bomber " was a false flag operation. Think about this for a second. Does it make any sense that right after this took place that these scanners were already created and ready to use? I personally will never step into one of those things as they have been proven to be very dangerous and they solve absolutely nothing.

I offer the following as proof:
Airport Body Scanners 1/3
Airport Body Scanners 2/3
Airport Body Scanners 3/3

But remember this, God is still in control and also: Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
The point is.....you wouldn't see people (plural) exploding as I'll only see it ONE TIME. Wiping up blood and guts one time isn't such a great trial...now is it? <_<

Have you ever stood in a security line of a large airport? If your one guy exploded how many around him would die also, or are you going to build a separate line for each person. Better get to the airport several days early to wait in the individual lines. :blink: :huh:

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Have you ever stood in a security line of a large airport? If your one guy exploded how many around him would die also, or are you going to build a separate line for each person. Better get to the airport several days early to wait in the individual lines. :blink: :huh:

Yes I have stood in a line and it absolutely ticked me off. To have people go through my things, having to take my shoes off, limit what I can take on board, stand in line for hours TICKS ME OFF. Why do we do it...because of some stupid, evil idiot that wants to destroy. So...let him destroy himself and leave us alone. As far as others being exploded with him...I believe we could work out some method of allowing folks to walk with enough separation between them and the one in front. Just think, so much time would be saved because no one had to go through your luggage that we could spare a little extra time to allow them to pass through the portal taking them to their heaven with seventy-two virgins awaiting them.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Yes I have stood in a line and it absolutely ticked me off. To have people go through my things, having to take my shoes off, limit what I can take on board, stand in line for hours TICKS ME OFF. Why do we do it...because of some stupid, evil idiot that wants to destroy. So...let him destroy himself and leave us alone. As far as others being exploded with him...I believe we could work out some method of allowing folks to walk with enough separation between them and the one in front. Just think, so much time would be saved because no one had to go through your luggage that we could spare a little extra time to allow them to pass through the portal taking them to their heaven with seventy-two virgins awaiting them.

This is such a foolish idea I am through with it. You have given NO thought to the logistics!

OpenMyHeart

May 1, 2010

I think with the latest foiled terrorist plot I personally feel it's time we step up the security at the airports, do more. I am not in a complete agreement of what you are thinking here - how can such a scanner do such a thing? The scanners I welcome them, you just don't know what they'll pick up, i think not only America should do but other countries including home country consider it too. Like I said I don't know much about it, so i could be jumping the shark a bit.