I'm new? Not hardly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Garry T

Jul 27, 2007
Just a short resume of a long life:I was born into a strict Baptist family, when I was a teen I left home and left God. Worked real hard of making a mess out of my life, became an alcoholic and drug addict. Married and divorced twice. Just an all around bum!Christ reached down and redeemed me, saved by the blood of the Lamb! I'm proof that God's grace is boundless. I accepted Christ as my savior when I was 35. God immediatly put a passion for the lost on my heart and have been serving Him ever since.I retired to Southwest Colorado and, you guessed it, started a ministry to Mormons. I heard of this site over at CARM and here I am.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Gary sounds like you been there done that:) Im curious what about your ministry to mormans can you tell us a little about it. interesring calling.anyway hope you enjoy our site If I can be of any help let me knowyour community guidekriss

Garry T

Jul 27, 2007
Hi Kriss,I retired and moved to Colorado. The first thing I noticed that the largest church body was LDS. The next thing I noticed was that all the Bible believing churches were inwardly focused, Evangelism was almost a dirty word. About ten of us got together and started Grace fellowship EFCA. Not one to sit still, I got in touch with Salt Lake Theological Seminary, and began presenting their Bridges seminar, teaching Christians how to reach Mormons. In a County of only 34,000, I've reached out to nearly all the Christian Churches and now I see the Lord moving me in a different direction. What that direction is, I'm not sure, but my God will guide me. Pray that I will have the good sense to recognize and follow what ever He has for me to do.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to CB Garry. Hope you enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word of God more.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.