Why unfair

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am moving this thread to ethics and morality forum as it is no longer about a request for prayer.

Reactions: amadeus

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier today I typed a vow to God and printed it. It’s basically a detailed plan for addiction detox. Everything I will do is laid out from day to day, and it’s very doable. And if I successfully accomplish my vow, I’ll be free from addictions, having done what God required me to do.

But there is a caveat…

I will need to sleep or rest during the days of my addiction detox. Whenever I sleep or rest, demons will go to parallel dimensions and murder other people who have nothing to do with me doing absolutely nothing wrong. They’re a bunch of monstrous murderers who kill for no reason.

Here is my prayer request to God:

Please make sure that when I am accomplishing what I set forth to do in my vow, which will start tomorrow morning after having signed it, that the demons are not able to get away with murdering someone else or other people.

I don’t want people to die, even if they are atheist/agnostic. Many Christians today are former atheists/agnostics, so why should they die when they have so much time left to repent and embrace Christ as savior? That isn’t fair. It’s even more unfair to their families, all of whom would suffer profound grief and tragedy over the murders that happened for absolutely no reason.

What will God need to do to make sure murders don’t happen tomorrow? The answer is obvious: Tonight I will need permanent kills of all attached demons; and when I wake up there can’t be any demons around, not even one. This way I can detox without having to deal with the ensuing violence that would have otherwise happened on other dimensions.

Please other Christians pray for me and ask God to accept my vow and make sure the demons attached onto me get permanently killed tonight, and that no demons return any time shortly later.

Please other Christians pray for me and ask God to send me a message confirming that he has accepts my vow (which I haven’t made yet, but will make tonight before bedtime when I sign it; and I’ll start following it right when I get up). I really want to get out of this infernal rut I’m in, and I have such a great idea that would actually work, but I need God to let me know if he accepts. So please pray and ask him to tell me if he accepts my vow, okay?

I fear something: What if God sends a message saying he accepts my vow, but no permanent kills happen tonight? That is a dreadful thought; because if that’s the case, then I’ll be following my vow as usual, doing all that I said I would, and later need rest—then, as I am resting or even sleeping, the demons will get away with murdering others. I don’t want that to happen. No one deserves to die, not even unbelievers. After all, many of the most pious Christians from history were once unbelievers before they repented. So please, other Christians pray for me and tell God that the attached demons must permanently die tonight, and that other demons can’t come back shortly later (like next morning or whenever), because if they do they will murder others. (This is assuming God accepts my vow; and again, I’ll need confirmation from God that he accepts it, like through communicating with me in a dream and being very clear about it.)

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is my savior; he died so that I can achieve salvation by having faith in him. I believe this theological tenet with absolute certainty. It isn’t possible for me to disavow Christ, because doing so would entail perdition and eternal suffering in hell.

Unfortunately I learned that Jesus doesn’t redeem sinners. Christ’s redemptive powers, which are transferred onto believers when they have faith, are supposed to forgive their sins; which of course implies that we no longer have to be perfect, because our “faith has made us whole,” as taught in various Bible verses like Luke 17:19. This core theological tenet of Christianity (that Jesus redeems the sins of believers) is misinformation, as I have sadly come to find out.
Precious friend, I will pray for you. IF "Jesus IS your Saviour, then you have
Been Both Redeemed And Forgiven," misunderstood theology notwithstanding.

GRACE And Peace...

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m so angry right now! I’ve been praying to God and asking him why the hell has he done this to me. I’m 33 years old, and I live at home with my parents and collect SSI checks. I haven’t had sexual intercourse before, and everyone else my age has. In fact, everyone else gets to live a normal life, but I don’t—and it’s all God’s fault, because he won’t get rid of the demons unless I pass his perfection test, and I can never pass it! Even in the past when I have passed it, rare as that is, he finds some other fault in me like a typical jerk, and the demons never go away.

For the past 10 minutes I have been praying to God and shouting at him. I’m so mad at what he has done to my life. I deserve to succeed, work, and have a wife and family. God took that away from me because he won’t do anything about the demons wrecking my life unless I’m perfect, and I can’t be perfect. The nerve of him!

Hey God, why don’t you quit being a coward and answer my question? Why do you fess up to what you have done to me? I deserve an answer NOW!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, why don’t you quit being a coward
You do know that The Holy And Righteous One Was "not a coward" but
Went To The Cross For our filthy, miserable, and WRETCHED sins, Correct?
Wonderful LOVE:

"Today, since Christ has already Given Himself as a sacrifice for us, we may
either trust in His Finished Work and be accepted by God or bring our own
sacrifice and be rejected. Those who are rejected will one day have to say with
Cain: “My punishment is greater than I can bear.” Those who are accepted will
forever enjoy “The Exceeding Riches Of His GRACE...His KINDNESS Toward us
Through Christ Jesus.”

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,and thou shalt be saved” (Acts16:31)."
" (CR Stam) Paul And the children of Adam

trustFINISHED_Work.png

GRACE And Peace...

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a vow to God and signed it last night, eagerly waiting his response. If he accepted it, I would have done exactly what he wants me to do and quit the addictions. Unfortunately he rejected me, so I ripped up the vow shortly after waking up. Even worse than God’s rejection of me was the response he gave: It was incredibly rude and inaccurate, and God showed a profound lack of understanding, empathy and remorse.

God refused to get rid of the demons last night: He didn’t give me access to the Holy Spirit’s abilities to pull the demons out of my body, whereupon they die and permanently cease to exist, their ghosts never getting born-again in hell ever again. The dream he made in my sleep prior to my waking up explains his reasons for being such an uncompromising jerk. Here was the dream:

I was in jail with demons, suffering much torment because of them. I tried to escape and thought of a very clever way to escape from prison. I’m out of my cell and running, but the guards soon catch me and put me right back with the demons. I wake up in my bed immediately afterwards; and I’m disoriented upon waking, having been asleep for so long. I didn’t know what to make of the dream at first; but I’m fully awake now, my faculties up to par, so now I can interpret God’s message clearly.

God was basically saying my vow was a sly way of trying to manipulate him into giving me permanent kills of demons, as symbolized by my clever way of escaping prison and running fast, trying to get out. But I was caught and sent right back to the cell containing demons, and this part of the dream symbolizes that God won’t get rid of them but instead wants me to suffer horrible torment and torture. So to put it bluntly, God basically said, “Screw you, I won’t help you. You must suffer, and your clever manipulations won’t work on me.”

God’s attitude here is wrong on so many levels. In fact, there are so many things wrong with what God said to me that I barely know where to begin.

How about starting with the fact that drinking alcohol and using nicotine aren’t crimes that result in convictions and jail time? They aren’t even real crimes in the first place. In fact, it is completely legal to have a glass of wine and dip a pinch of long-cut tobacco. And come to think of it, don’t Catholics have a sacrament called the Eucharist where they drink actual wine during their religious services? If God thinks drinking even a sip of wine is a sinful crime, then every Catholic who participates in Mass is sinning each Sunday. Yet I doubt God makes every Catholic—or indeed just one Catholic person—suffer the way I suffer with demons.

The so-called crimes I committed weren’t even criminal in the first place. Yet God wants to hold a terrible hate grudge against me for practically nothing. What the hell is his problem? The Bible describes God as all-loving, all-benevolent, all-forgiving, and all-good; it doesn’t describe him a stubborn, unforgiving jerk who thinks having a glass of wine or a dip of long-cut tobacco are crimes every bit as severe, or even more severe, than murder and rape.

My vow wasn’t a sly way of manipulating God. All I wanted was for him to give me permanent kills of demons first, keep the demons off of me the next day (and hopefully forever), and I would give him exactly what he wants: I will quit the addictions (which aren’t even real crimes in the first place). But God basically told me to screw off and told me I’m a manipulator.

Um, excuse me. I cannot do things God’s way here. God is telling me to suffer with demons for an entire day, all the while doing everything right and not sinning even once; and then, maybe then, he will give me permanent kills of demons so I can be free. But again, it’s a big maybe: In the past I remember trying so hard on so many occasions to follow this horrible rule, but at the end of the day God wouldn’t follow through with his promise: Instead he chose to find fault in me for some other so-called sin that isn’t even “sinful” in the first place. He’s just a jerk and a bully. What I’m experiencing from God isn’t forgiveness; it’s unmercy and a deep lack of compassion. God is not all-loving.

I tried to think of a way to that would work, since God’s way doesn’t work, as proven time and again. Instead of giving me a chance, God told me to screw off. He is such a jerk!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is Thursday, so Saturday night isn’t very far away. If God keeps stalling and refusing to answer for his extreme unfairness and abusive conduct towards me, then I will certainly not attend church next Sunday. In fact, I’ve skipped going to church like five times in a row now, and I’ll refuse to go so long as God continues to ignore me!

Hey God, here is a hint: Don’t make Atari-like dreams while I’m asleep on Saturday and then expect me to go to church the following morning. Do you actually believe that makes me feel better? It’s the opposite: You refuse to fess up to your extreme unfairness and horrible way of treating me, instead choosing cajole me with cool dreams. That makes me even more mad at you!

Given God’s stubborn refusal to communicate, I’ll probably never end up going to church again—unless he decides to speak fairly to me once, which seems extremely unlikely.

I’m so mad that God rejected my vow. He told me it was basically a sly underhanded tactic to get him to remove the demons. What a jerk!

Hey God, it’s been well over a decade, and you still haven’t done anything about the demons. Your fault-finding never stops. Why won't you show a heart for once and listen to my idea? My idea was simple: Get rid of the demons first, then I’ll live up to your standards. I bet you don’t want to do my idea because you know it will work and it’ll make you look wrong, and you’re a narcissist who cannot tolerate being wrong!

But no: You keep telling me to do things your way: Be perfect for an entire day, and then maybe the demons go away. Yet most of the times I was perfect for a day, you refused to remove them, instead choosing to find some trivial, insignificant fault in me. You aren't trustworthy on this!

Or what about the extremely rare occasions where I was perfect, and you decided not to be a jerk and find fault in me for doing something harmless like being on the toilet? I was free the next day, but not really because the next night the demons came back. I had done nothing wrong, but you found fault in me for something so insignificant—and you never repented and expressed any sincere remorse for having wronged me!

Hey God, I’m 33 years old. I still live with me parents, collecting worthless SSI checks that I waste on nothing. I still haven’t screwed a girl before, and I’ll never get married. I will never be able to succeed or do anything in life—and it’s all your fault! You know that nobody is perfect. You say that it’s a sin to drink wine, but Catholics drink wine as a sacrament that they believe is needed for salvation. Um, really? Why don’t you come clean and tell me why you’re being such an unfair jerk? You are ruining my life.

You better come clean and answer me. I want to know what your problem is. Quit evading the question and answer me!

Maybe you don’t want to answer. Maybe you enjoy seeing me suffer as I am tormented by your silence. Hopefully that isn’t the case, so why not quit being a jerk and tell me why you’re treating me so badly and unfairly?

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just laid down to rest. I didn’t sleep, but merely rested and closed my eyes. The demons then went and committed a bunch of murders on parallel dimensions against people who had nothing to do with me doing nothing on this dimension.

Then I hear God say, “What have you done?!” as if to say I committed those murders.

Um, excuse me God. I didn’t kill anyone. I did nothing wrong. It was the demons who went and murdered others over nothing, and you didn’t do anything to stop it when you could have done so easily!

Hey God, did you even noticed that I tried to make a vow last night? If you actually had faith in me and decided to give me a chance, which you never do, there wouldn’t have been any demons attached on me; an no murders would have taken place.

But no: You never listen to me. All you want to do is blame me. You never blame the demons; you never blame yourself for having impossible standards that I cannot live up to (and when I have in the past, you found fault in me over something else, and the demons didn’t go away). All you do is blame me for the demons. What a horrible jerk you are.

You, God, need to answer me. You need to fess up to your unfairness and unwillingness to actually listen to me. If you listened to me, my ideas would actually work—but you don’t care about my feelings. You never care about my opinion. What is your problem?

Believe me God, I will be pestering you to answer for your unfair misconduct every day for the rest of my life. You better provide an answer, or I won’t stop bothering you. SO JUST ANSWER ME!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone—or other people—were just murdered. I was laying on the bed, resting my eyes. I was minding my own business and bothering nobody. But the demons, including Satan, are attached to my body; and for some reason these parasite went and murdered others on a parallel dimension because they disliked that I was resting my eyes, even though their victims had nothing to do me resting my eyes.

God finally speaks for once, and he decides to speak to me. He asks, “What have you done?!” as if I killed those people. Um, no. I didn’t kill anyone. Satan and the demons did. It isn’t my fault, either. In fact, I tried everything I could last night with a great vow where I would follow God’s impossible rules, but he would have to give me permanent kills of the demons (the permanent kills occurring last night after signing, which never happened). Instead God was a complete jerk and told me I was scamming him, even though I had every intention of being honest and following through with my vow.

If only God weren’t such an unfair jerk, those people who were just murdered on parallel dimensions would be alive now. But now they’re dead, all because God didn’t want to accept my vow and instead basically said, “Screw you! My way or the highway!” And as I have been iterating over and over and over, and still over and over and over, his way has not worked for the last 10+ years. God is so stubborn. I can’t tell if God is a greater jerk than a greater stubborn person, or vice versa, but either way he doesn’t want to listen to my opinions or even care about my feelings. The way he responded to my vow last night, having basically told me that I was scamming him (which is a lie), testifies that he is indeed extremely stubborn and an extreme jerk. And what makes him an even greater jerk? Because God rejected my vow, Satan and other demons went on to murder others when I rested my eyes, and Satan and other demons wouldn’t be there if only God would have listened to my opinion for once. But God doesn’t care to listen to my opinion. He’s a selfish, stubborn jerk. And as for God suggesting I am responsible? That is projection at it’s finest. True, Satan and the demons committed the murders, so they are responsible. But if anyone else were to be blamed for not helping, it’s surely God because he rejected my vow, incorrectly thinking I was scamming him.

Hey God, I am going to keep posting these things on the internet. You better give me an explanation for why you’re being so unfair, so stubborn, and acting like such a jerk. Maybe you lack the humility to admit that what you’re going to me is wrong, but okay: At least be somewhat decent and change your conduct. Start treating me fairly; quit thinking I’m scamming you; quit thinking that drinking alcohol is worse than serial murder (don’t you realize that Catholics drink wine as a sacrament for salvation every Sunday?); and please, at least make an effort to realize that nobody is perfect.

Hey God, I still remembered the time when you coerced me into confessing that I castrated someone on a parallel dimension, when I had done no such thing. It was a demon who did that. And under threat you made me say I did it. Um, you know people are going to tell you what you want them to hear if their lives are threatened, so how sincere do you think they will be? You can play these horrible game where you threaten and bully me into “accepting” your point of view, but you’re delusional if you think I’m actually telling the truth under coercion. The fact that you have to use threats and bullying to make me confess to something undermines your position: That is, if you were right and accurate in your assessment, you could use logic and reason to tell me why, not threats and bullying. These are very common sense things to know. Why don’t you treat me fairly and humanely? I am so sick and tired of this!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way God, do you think I’ll ever relent? You have treated me so unfairly. You have been such a complete jerk to me, telling me I have to be perfect or else suffer with demons. You’re an even bigger jerk because I was perfect an several occasions, but you didn’t keep your word to remove the demons: Instead you found an insignificant fault in me, then said I had to suffer more with demons.

Hey God, I am a Christian who believes Jesus is my savior. I gave my life to him, trusting him with my salvation. And you know what? Not only do I deserve better treatment from you, since I am a Christian, I actually deserve to be treated fairly. And you are not treating me well; you are not treating me fairly.

Hey God, I deserve an answer for your unfair treatment. Maybe you’re a jerk and don’t want to stop being a jerk. Okay, fine. But even jerks can treat people fairly.

Hey God, I want to know why the hell you’re telling me to be perfect (when I rarely can be) as a condition for being free from demons. You know I have been perfect so many times, only for you to refuse to remove the demons because of this or that insignificant “flaw.” The vow I made last night would have been perfect: I could have gotten rid of the demons and gone on to be perfect, and I would have succeeded as well, since there wouldn’t be an ever-looming fear that you would heartlessly move the goalposts again at the end of the night, telling me to suffer with murderous demons with a fake apology. You know I’m right. You know my idea would have worked. But you told me to screw off. You called me a scammer. Um, excuse me, but that is a LIE! I want answers, God. I WANT ANSWERS NOW. QUIT PUTTING ME OFF.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
By the way, do you know why else I’m mad at God? It’s the fact that I’m 33 years old, and I haven’t had sexual intercourse with a woman before—and it’s all God’s fault.

I couldn’t date during my high school days because I was heavily bullied, and there were two bullies who really inflicted a lot of psychological damage (one of them is in hell now, but the second one who did even more harm isn’t).

Fortunately I didn’t have to deal with human bullies for my entire adult life. (Well, there was one occasion where I stayed at a half-way house for three months, and a pretty rough crowd was there: Crack-smokers, former convicts, meth heads, etc. Some of them picked on me, but I’m old and wise enough to deal with unprovoked aggression appropriately: I just smiled, laughed, and pretended to be their best friend when they were hostile. I continued to be nice to them and show them kindness despite their aggressive teasing. Eventually they felt bad about it and apologized, and I said don’t worry about it. We got along fine after that.)

But my entire adult life has been plagued by actual demons who are attached to my body. I’m wise enough to know how to successfully deal with human bullies as an adult (as described in my previous paragraph). But these demons are on an entirely different wavelength. They aren’t even human: They are murderers whose only purpose is to destroy me because I am a Christian. The psychological harm they have caused me has been a thousand times more severe than what I experienced in high school.

Because I am so mentally and emotionally crippled by what the demons do to me, I can’t work a job and succeed. What kind of woman would want to marry a 33-year-old man who collects welfare payments and lives with his parents? None that I know—except perhaps for a gross prostitute, who only wants money and will give me a disease for life. No way will I do that!

Even if God decides to show compassion and get rid of the demons permanently (which seems like a pipe dream), how the hell am I supposed to find a wife afterwards? I resent that I’m a virgin and most women are not. Under no circumstances will I date/marry a woman who has been sexually intimate with another man before. I cannot tolerate that I’ve had to spend my entire adult life in an infernal prison while everyone else was dating and so happy. I resent that she had sex but I didn’t. So I’m basically s*** out of luck here unless God decides to find me a wife who hasn’t ruined herself by having sexual relations with someone else or other people.

I hope that you find a way to stop blaming God for everything, as when you do this, you make any hope of a relationship with Him, that is your final solution, basically impossible.

I appreciate that you have had some trials.
I hope you can appreciate that you are not alone in this regard.
Many here, including me can relate to pain, sorrow, hurt, regret, betrayal, torment, for years....... and we dont blame God.
God is not the author of your misery.

Here is the thing.
There is a devil, and he is not your friend.
And, we live in a world that is hateful, not fair, and will try to offer you anything but what helps, or is good for you.

Everything that you feel that is important to you, is important to God, as God really cares about you.
But, you tie His hands, you prevent his intervention, when you only shake your fists in His face.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I typed another vow and printed it. The vow will be signed at bedtime, then I’ll review the contents with God. He rejected my previous vow, thinking my intentions were deceptive or otherwise bad; and because God incorrectly assumed the worst of me, Satan and other demons got away with murder earlier today. Profound evil and tragedy took place, yet none of it would have transpired if only God decided to trust me and take a chance on me.

The vow states that I do exactly what God wants and be perfect by forgoing the addictions. Even better is that I have the means to assist me through the difficult process, having been recently prescribed a can of benzodiazepine pills that take away the anxiety from withdrawal. The benzos also have a remarkable side effect on nicotine withdrawal: The head pain seems to be diminished to the extent that I can handle it without so much terrible distress. And the best part is that I have plenty of these pills, enough to last me throughout the entire addiction withdrawal process and still have some left over.

I will do what God wants, and I have the ability to do what God wants. Best of all: I have the desire to do what God wants, which is go through the withdrawals and permanently quit the addictions. I can do this; I will do this; and indeed I want to do this.

The vow states that God give me permanent kills of all demons attached to my body tonight, including Satan who is probably still stalking me. Also, I don’t want any demons to come back in the morning. I want my freedom from this infernal prison of murders.

Yet for so long God has been telling me to pass a horrible test. He says be perfect for a day, then he promises to get rid of the demons. Unfortunately God isn’t trustworthy here, having broken his promise to get rid of the demons when I did everything right. He will find an insignificant “flaw” in me and say I sinned, even though I tried and tried and tried to be perfect, suffering much while having demons on me. I’ve experienced profound grief over God refusing to keep his promise, and it has happened so many times, over and over, that I no longer trust him to keep his promise to get rid of the demons when I endure a day of suffering with demons as I struggle to be perfect.

Therefore, I refuse to play God’s game. I don’t trust him to remove the demons if I’m perfect for an entire day, all the while having suffered with demons on me. I’m very bitter and angry that he has done this to me so many times in the past. It hurts. It truly hurts.

Therefore, if God wants the vow to be valid, then tonight he must give me permanent kills of all attached demons (plus Satan if he is around and still harassing me, and I think he is). I cannot trust God by playing his game, because he has broken my trust too many times by failing to keep his promise.

If I don’t get permanent kills tonight, then the vow isn’t valid. Does God even realize how horrible I would feel tomorrow if I had to keep the vow but didn’t get permanent kills tonight? I would go through three withdrawals, which is three times the pain; I would have demons attached onto me, and I know they will kill people if I merely rest my eyes or sleep; and I would feel horrible suffering not knowing if God is going to actually keep his word this time. How can I endure so much suffering when God might not get rid of the demons after I pass his horrible test? So many times I’ve passed his test, and he let me down profoundly by not getting rid of the demons, instead choosing to tell me I was guilty of some so-called sin. One time it was a “sin” that I didn’t even commit in the first place.

God has nothing to lose by trusting me and taking a chance on me. Please everyone, pray that God accepts my vow and tonight gives me the permanent kills of all attached demons (plus Satan if he is around, and I think he might be). I need God to take a chance on me for once. For a long time he has been doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results: Tell me to be perfect, and I fail to be perfect most of the time; and when I am perfect, he finds fault in me in some little thing. His way obviously doesn’t work, and I know my way will work. So please, pray to God and ask him to accept my vow and take a chance on me. The vow will become valid when I sign it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.