Imperfections in Quran

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31122)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;31118)
Do you realize that people can see the Truth without scholars showing them for us? There is no possible way for you to deceive me with that baloney. Right now, you already have blaspheme Jesus as you clearly think He is a liar.Jag
If that so, why you still hold on Jews or Greek language heh ?Btw i do realize with what you have questioned, but only the person who has clear mind and clean heart. So far as I concern, you are not the one who own that when reading or understanding Islamic teach
smile.gif
.I never said or event thought that Jesus(pbuh) as a liar. I honor him as one of the noble prophet, just like the others God prophet(pbu all of them). I only said you are the one who lying and misunderstand, unless you are Jesus
biggrin.gif
then i must said yes i will think that you are one of the lying Jesus, but not the real Jesus(pbuh).Event your bible said David(pbuh) has done murder and adultery i would not believe on it, because God prophet wouldn't have such as that sinful very sinful thing. You should concern that Jews often dislike with God and His prophets, but it seems like you christian doesn't aware of that, but let that became your rights to believe that.Wallaahu a'lam.Language is not a scholar. It is a language used by God. Does it mean God is a scholar, no. But you believe that even though Jesus Christ clearly said He is the Son of God, but you said he is not the Son of God, making God none effect in you. All you have is men's lies by your side, whether you realized that or not. Christ knows He's God, and He knows people's hearts.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
Language is not a scholar. It is a language used by God. Does it mean God is a scholar, no. But you believe that even though Jesus Christ clearly said He is the Son of God, but you said he is not the Son of God, making God none effect in you. All you have is men's lies by your side, whether you realized that or not. Christ knows He's God, and He knows people's hearts.Jag
The one who understand mostly is the scholars, because they learn a lot to have better understanding and one of that way is by learn the languages. But the most important of understanding anything is when they using their clear mind and clean heart to know and understand it, not with their own passion and desire.He is not son of God in the meaning of being God as well, that is so far that i can get.Islam denied such as that terminology because it was not worth to attribute to human being and to not confuse of human thinking.Jesus knowing not that he is God, because he said God why you leave me
smile.gif
, as a matter fact, he said he has God. So is God has God ?And God's know what is in human heart, but sometime human often make it blind of their clean heart and clear mind
smile.gif
, but they not realized it. Do you one of them ? Only God Knows Best(Wallaahu a'lam)Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31128)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;31124)
Language is not a scholar. It is a language used by God. Does it mean God is a scholar, no. But you believe that even though Jesus Christ clearly said He is the Son of God, but you said he is not the Son of God, making God none effect in you. All you have is men's lies by your side, whether you realized that or not. Christ knows He's God, and He knows people's hearts.Jag
The one who understand is the scholars, because they learn a lot to have better understanding and one of that way is by learn the languages.He is not son of God in the meaning of being God as well, that is so far that i can get.Islam denied such as that terminology because it was not worth to attribute to human being and to not confuse of human thinking.Jesus knowing not that he is God, because he said God why you leave me
smile.gif
, as a matter fact, he said he has God. So is God has God ?Wallaahu a'lam.I understand what God is saying and He speaks truth, not Allah. Does it make me a scholar? no. I need not a scholar to tell me what God is saying. God needs no help, as He alone teaches Truth to His children.Actually, Christ knew He was God all along, just that humans believed not. He never corrected anyone saying "I am not God" when those Pharisees cast a stone at Him. You speak so foolish, that it's not funny. The founder of Islam (Muhammad) denies Christ as God and denies that He died on the cross. I pity Islam for it is making a fool of everybody who is brainwashed by birth.Jag

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;31114)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAnother lie and sillies think that one of the Christian follower has made, you falsely thought regarding Islam has been refuted. You just spreading lie against us, and if you following lie information, that meant you are the follower of satan, I already remind you, to understand and knows well of what you are saying, otherwise it will only make you looks like ridiculous
smile.gif
.So is it meant there isn't any prophet after Jesus ? Is that what you meant ?Wallaahu a'lam.
That info is from a ex-muslim, now Christian.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
That info is from a ex-muslim, now Christian.
I don't care whether it was from ex-muslim or non muslim, event everyone who claim to be moslem, can also says bunch of lie. But it's a mater of what you knowing not of what you are saying and understand.Now if there is an ex-christian giving info about the wrong thing that was on your bible, are you considered that man as a truth ?Now if you think that was ex-muslim was known Muhammad s.a.w. how about this non-muslim saying, are you considered this also as a truth ?
What "Others" Say About HimDuring Crusade Era, many lies were concocted by the missionary and western writers to discredit the Prophet of Islam, his message and his teachings. This continued until recently when scientific discoveries and freedom of thought changed many people’s perception of things, and it became increasingly difficult for falsehood-mongers to pull wool over peoples’ eyes. The following are some testimonies that some non-Muslim scholars, thinkers and political icons had to give about the Prophet of Islaam. Larmatine, the French scholar says: “If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls. . . his forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unity of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words.” “Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire; that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?” (Lamartine, Histoire De La Turquie, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277) Edward Gibbon Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley say: “It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder, the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved, after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran... The Mahometans have uniformly withstood the temptation of reducing the object of their faith an devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. “I believe in One God and Mahomet the Apostle of God” is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honours of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion." Edward Gibbon and Simon Ocklay, History of the Saracen Empire, London 1870, p. 54.) Bosworth Smith says: “He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports.” (Bosworth Smith, Muhammad and Muhammedanism, London, 1874, p. 92) Annie Besant says: “It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher.” (Annie Besant, The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras, 1932, p. 4) Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, says in (Young India): “I wanted to know the best of one who holds today’s undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity,the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life.” Prof. C. Snouck Hurgronje Has the following to say: “The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues: "The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations.” Prof. Ramakrishna Rao says: “The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes! There is Muhammad, the Prophet. There is Muhammad, the Warrior; Muhammad, the Businessman; Muhammad, the Statesman; Muhammad, the Orator; Muhammad, the Reformer; Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad, the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad, the Judge; Muhammad, the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero.” George Bernard Shaw says: “If a man like Muhammad were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness to other nations.”
Now, how is it sound ?You may said that as a truth if the info that was been given was indeed what those info should be the meaning, not the opposite of it. And again, that kind of info has been refuted so many times, just find the answer in the internet.Now, i already said you are making lie with those word and argument, and if you following that lie and considered that as a truth, that is the same think you are following satan. And that wasn't my problem at all, it is your falsely understanding that was a problem
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I understand what God is saying and He speaks truth, not Allah. Does it make me a scholar? no. I need not a scholar to tell me what God is saying. God needs no help, as He alone teaches Truth to His children.
Oh you meant no need for KJV ? No need for Revert or Pastor ? So you meant every christian need not to direct by those people ?
Actually, Christ knew He was God all along, just that humans believed not. He never corrected anyone saying "I am not God" when those Pharisees cast a stone at Him. You speak so foolish, that it's not funny. The founder of Islam (Muhammad) denies Christ as God and denies that He died on the cross. I pity Islam for it is making a fool of everybody who is brainwashed by birth.Jag
And Jesus (pbuh) also never said a word like "He is God then Worship me". Jesus become God started by human thought not him self when he is still a life.Jesus (pbuh) state that he has God, so is it God has God ?.I need not pity on you Jordan, as a mater a fact, you are the one who should be pity on
smile.gif
. Your clean heart is close, and your clear mind is lost, you are event cannot make a different between lie and honest, and i already proving to you before.Muhammad s.a.w. indeed denied Christ died on cross as well as God because God says so, and he telling about Jesus, what the truth should is regarding on Jesus (pbuh) as Jesus(pbuh) has mentioned. And indeed this is not funny, but need clear mind and clean heart to understanding, which i believe that wasn't on your self (*but God Knows Best).Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Dear Ricky,It's you who need to open your heart to the truth. thesuperjag already believes in the truth.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Sorry to say, but it's you, who are following wrong 'teaching'.
Not need to sorry, because it is you the one who following wrong teaching, because non of the prophets teaching to Worship Jesus, non of the Prophets teaching that God is has form of human. All the prophets teaching to worship God alone, the One, the create of Universe, not in human form, not human, as like as Islam thought. You should see with clear mind and clean heart who is wrong
smile.gif
. But it's very too bad, that you cannot see it, event that was very strict clearly.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
The quran says that allah desires to lead people astray (Surah 6:39 , 126). He does not help those who are led astray by him (Surah 30:29) and desires to use them to populate hell (Surah 32:13).

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Dear Ricky,It's you who need to open your heart to the truth. thesuperjag already believes in the truth.
Dear Thunder1, you may think with your self. I give this analogy just for you get a picture of what i'm saying.Islam doesn't teach to worship any of God Creations, and Islam teach that Allah is not like all of His Creations.But then come someone telling like this word, The God of Islam is the Moon God, the Sun God, the Godest God, and the worst is this guy telling that it was the truth.What would you say to that guy thunder1 ? Now i would like to know are you saying those guy telling the truth ? Or following the lie ?Every clear mind and clean heart would now the answer
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
You put muhammed on high pedestal. You speak about him more than about Jesus, who is able to save you from hell. muhammed can't do anything.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;31156)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimDear Thunder1, you may think with your self. I give this analogy just for you get a picture of what i'm saying.Islam doesn't teach to worship any of God Creations, and Islam teach that Allah is not like all of His Creations.But then come someone telling like this word, The God of Islam is the Moon God, the Sun God, the Godest God, and the worst is this guy telling that it was the truth.Wallaahu a'lam.
origin of allah is pagan. Have you not read history about that?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;31155)
The quran says that allah desires to lead people astray (Surah 6:39 , 126). He does not help those who are led astray by him (Surah 30:29) and desires to use them to populate hell (Surah 32:13).
Job 12:16 With Him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are His.Job 12:24 He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way. Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
origin of allah is pagan. Have you not read history about that?
What history, which history ?Allah already exist long before the idols came, the tribe of Arabs has distort the real Allah is. The same as Jews, as time goes on they distort the real God became cow. Again i tell you this, if you still considered that Allah is moon god(idols god) then you are saying those Arabic Christian, Jews Arabs, Asia Christian as idols worshiper
biggrin.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;31164)
I said the origin.
Well, whatever
biggrin.gif
.I already give you an explaination.YHWH ElohyimHe is GodYaHuwa AllahO He is GodWallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31161)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;31155)
Job 12:16 With Him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are His.Job 12:24 He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way. Wallaahu a'lam.You truly love to twist scriptures, huh Ricky. You are so sick. Allah is evil and create sin as he is being Satan. YHWH can never back down on His promise, nor can He create sin, nor can He deceive anyone.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
You truly love to twist scriptures, huh Ricky. You are so sick. Allah is evil and create sin as he is being Satan. YHWH can never back down on His promise, nor can He create sin, nor can He deceive anyone.Jag
rolleyes.gif
?And how about your sister doing ?Oh btw, but how come God can back down His Covenant to Abraham descent and Moses ?(OOT)Wallaahu a'lam.