Imperfections in Quran

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Did you get your answer, Ricky? I hope so.:pray: What I've read ,Elisabeth was the mother of John The Babtist and Mary was a relative to Elisabeth, who belonged to the tribe of Levi. What difference does this debate makes to your salvation?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
Did you get your answer, Ricky? I hope so.:pray: What I've read ,Elisabeth was the mother of John The Babtist and Mary was a relative to Elisabeth, who belonged to the tribe of Levi. What difference does this debate makes to your salvation?
Dear Thunder1,I do hope you read this thread from the beginning, not just the last page, which might be make you confuse or you can read just my post, which is in every my post i always quoting the one asked or accused falsely against Quran. And this thread, i suppose was not debate, i just trying to explain how falsely your brothers and sister taking understanding on Quran verse. So i'm just attend to proving their falsely, and after i already explain in Islamic perspective, your bro and sis was insist using on your term (which is might not found on what they want). But after i seek with your own bible, i found it also which event using your term, the Quran verse was not doing any falsely either. That the little word which might make you satisfy
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;28626)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimDear Thunder1,I do hope you read this thread from the beginning, not just the last page, which might be make you confuse or you can read just my post, which is in every my post i always quoting the one asked or accused falsely against Quran. And this thread, i suppose was not debate, i just trying to explain how falsely your brothers and sister taking understanding on Quran verse. So i'm just attend to proving their falsely, and after i already explain in Islamic perspective, your bro and sis was insist using on your term (which is might not found on what they want). But after i seek with your own bible, i found it also which event using your term, the Quran verse was not doing any falsely either. That the little word which might make you satisfy
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.
Dear Ricky,My God loves you and so do I !
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;28806)
Dear Ricky,My God loves you and so do I !
smile.gif

God of Universe and the Most Holy and the Most High (Rabbul 'alamin wa Subhanallaahu wa ta'ala -[s.w.t.]) Loves every His creature event to devil, by giving chance to every His Creature who has mind and heart to return on Him. But it's too bad, sometimes the creature feels that they was the god and the most true with their own passion, even thought they have to throw away their pure clear mind and clean heart for they own passion.Use your clear mind and clean heart, then you'll see
smile.gif
. May God of Universe Guidance will be upon on us
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;28953)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimGod of Universe and the Most Holy and the Most High (Rabbul 'alamin wa Subhanallaahu wa ta'ala -[s.w.t.]) Loves every His creature event to devil, by giving chance to every His Creature who has mind and heart to return on Him. But it's too bad, sometimes the creature feels that they was the god and the most true with their own passion, even thought they have to throw away their pure clear mind and clean heart for they own passion.Use your clear mind and clean heart, then you'll see
smile.gif
. May God of Universe Guidance will be upon on us
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.
My God loves you and so do I with brotherly love !

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;28968)
My God loves you and so do I with brotherly love !
Only God and you knows what is in your heart really is
smile.gif
. May God Guidance be upon all of us, and may God open our heart from it dirt, and May God open our eyes from it blind, and may God open our mind from it close.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;29643)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimOnly God and you knows what is in your heart really is
smile.gif
. May God Guidance be upon all of us, and may God open our heart from it dirt, and May God open our eyes from it blind, and may God open our mind from it close.Wallaahu a'lam.
You are right, Ricky. Only God and person himself/herself knows what's in their heart. You can fake and lie to people but God knows the heart. But sometimes even we don't know our heart so well than God does, because He created us. He is all knowing and I admit that I don't have answers to everything. I'm just a human. We might think something is right thing to do and even think it's from God or He accepts it, but God might have totally different plan for our lives. I want to be open what God's plan for my life is,not for what my plan is. God knows, what is best for me. And I believe that God leads me through His Holy Spirit and God accepts me even I'm not perfect in myself, but God sees me through Jesus, who died for me. That's totally by God's grace that I'm forgiven. So all the Glory to Him !

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(Amy;19487)
Imperfection in Perfect Quran​
By Kimble K. Smith​
The Quran is the perfect word of Allah and cannot have errors. Written (not literally) by Allah, its perfection has existed since time began. There is a passage in the Quran that describes the mother of Jesus of Nazareth as the sister of Aaron. It goes like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!’" (Sura 19:27-28). But Aaron, the brother of Moses, lived and died centuries before Mary, the mother of Jesus was born; and Aaron’s sister was Miriam, not Mary. In the Arabic language, the word for Mary and Miriam is the same word, (Maryam) perhaps the cause of this mistake. It is an error that an Arab of the 7th Century might make, to confuse Mary with Miriam, but not a mistake that the all-knowing Allah would make.
(O sister of Harun!) This means, "O one resembling Harun (Aaron) in worship.''
There is no way that Muhammad could have known that this was the reason that Mary was called “sister of Aaron” in the Quran unless Allah told him. Mary is never addressed anywhere (and for any reason) as “the sister of Aaron” in any of the Jewish or Christian scriptures. So either Allah gave this explanation to Muhammad as the reason why Mary was addressed in the Quran as “the sister of Aaron,” or Muhammad lied.
same as above
If we believe that Allah told this to Muhammad, then we have to wonder why, to avoid the appearance of an error in the Quran, Allah didn’t explain the use of the phrase “sister of Aaron” right in the Quran in the first place. For example, why didn’t the Quran say something like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought!’ And addressing her with a pious name of old, they said, ‘O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste’"? Surely Allah, being the greatest of all poets, could have found a beautiful, perfect way to explain this issue in the Quran.
Hah, poets? It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe! [Al-Haaqqa (The Reality) 69:41]
Allah has many attributes, but “stupid” is not one of them. Why did Allah allow His perfect book to be doubted and attacked for describing Mary as “the sister of Aaron” when Allah could have easily fixed the problem beforehand right in the Quran? Because Allah did not fix this passage, many believe that Muhammad was lying to cover a mistake that he, not Allah, had made. Note that Muhammad’s explanation nullifies all other possible explanations, such as the possibility that the brother of Mary mentioned in the Quran was a different “Aaron” from the brother of Moses.
Correct, stupid is not one of them. The creator of the heavens and the earth is far above any deficiencies! Perhaps you never took the time to seek the knowledge sincerely and ask your self the question whether the qur'an was revealed in arabic or if it was revealed in english. The arabic text is different compared to english and hence makes sense.
Also note that the Quran is a perfect book, but contains an imperfection that could have easily been corrected within the book itself, creating a contradiction of the most fundamental sort. Surely Allah knew that the phrase, “sister of Aaron” would be read as a mistake by many readers. He knew that the Arabic word for Miriam and Mary was the same word, pointing to an Arab (and who else but Muhammad?) as the likely source of this passage. For all these reasons, Allah had every incentive to correct this problem in the Quran so that it would not look like Muhammad’s mistake; but He didn’t correct it. Therefore, we conclude that Allah did not write the Quran.
Or maybe you should ask to clearify a misconception.
However it is very likely that this hadith was forged and falsely attributed to Muhammad. It is an attempt of the Muslims to whitewash Muhammad’s error.
The person who compiled that hadith (i.e. Sahih Muslim), contains hadith which have been narrated by so many chains of narrators that the hadith are irrifutable. So such claims are baseless.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(Thunder1;30741)
I personally don't need Quran. The Bible is the only true, living Word of God.
How can you claim it to be the word of god when the bible was not revealed to jesus but instead it was mark, luke, mathew and john who wrote it but never really met jesus christ?Thats like me writing a biography on Albert Einstein while claiming that on the road to damascus I saw a light (and apparently also claiming I was the only one who saw that light), and then write a biography on him claiming him to be god. Would you believe me if I told you that?Well Paul did the same thing. Not to mention the bible is written "according to", and everyone knows "according to" is the third person i.e. the person not directly involved (in this case im talking about mark, mathew, luke and john who never knew jesus christ).Another thing I don't get about the bible is that jesus, no doubt, had contact with god while he was in this world, and apparently divine revelation is revealed to someone other then a man sent by god? (i.e. paul) This is very illogical.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(IbnFarasat;30882)
How can you claim it to be the word of god when the bible was not revealed to jesus but instead it was mark, luke, mathew and john who wrote it but never really met jesus christ?Thats like me writing a biography on Albert Einstein while claiming that on the road to damascus I saw a light (and apparently also claiming I was the only one who saw that light), and then write a biography on him claiming him to be god. Would you believe me if I told you that?Well Paul did the same thing. Not to mention the bible is written "according to", and everyone knows "according to" is the third person i.e. the person not directly involved (in this case im talking about mark, mathew, luke and john who never knew jesus christ).Another thing I don't get about the bible is that jesus, no doubt, had contact with god while he was in this world, and apparently divine revelation is revealed to someone other then a man sent by god? (i.e. paul) This is very illogical.
How can you believe in quran, allah and muhammed?

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Islam says that Jesus did not die. So, again --Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead. God does have a begotten Son (not made, but one with the Father), which Islam denies. The Jewish Torah / Taurat (Tawrat) clearly indicated this over 1000 years before Muhammad and Islam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's pretty clear with the fact that Islam existed some hundred years after the Son of God died on the cross for our sins. And then claim that Islam existed since the beginning and denied prophecies that He says is very blesphemy to His word.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
quran/islam rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible. Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross. That alone makes it demonic. Muslims are never allowed to see. Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that muhammad and his quran defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace - and his New Testament.The unholy Allah, who creates sinThe truth is that the "god" of islam is the one who creates and inspires sin. It says that right in the Muslim quran - that Allah created and inspires sin. The true God who came to earth as a man to save us from our sins is the Most Holy God who cannot sin Himself or bear to be in the presence of sin. Islam says if you believe God came to earth as a man, as Jesus did to pay the price for our sins, then you will go to Hell. Doctrinally, wouldn't the one who created sin be an unholy sinner himself?The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here. To good muslims I say; "I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society -- where not embracing islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed". According to many interpretations of the quran (aka: koran), conversion to a faith other than islam is punishable by death. Like satan's slavery, islam maintains a choke hold on its followers. This sorrowful situation most muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ. Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
quran/islam rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible. Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross. That alone makes it demonic. Muslims are never allowed to see. Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that muhammad and his quran defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace - and his New Testament.The unholy Allah, who creates sinThe truth is that the "god" of islam is the one who creates and inspires sin. It says that right in the Muslim quran - that Allah created and inspires sin. The true God who came to earth as a man to save us from our sins is the Most Holy God who cannot sin Himself or bear to be in the presence of sin. Islam says if you believe God came to earth as a man, as Jesus did to pay the price for our sins, then you will go to Hell. Doctrinally, wouldn't the one who created sin be an unholy sinner himself?The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here. To good muslims I say; "I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society -- where not embracing islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed". According to many interpretations of the quran (aka: koran), conversion to a faith other than islam is punishable by death. Like satan's slavery, islam maintains a choke hold on its followers. This sorrowful situation most muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.
Another lie and sillies think that one of the Christian follower has made, you falsely thought regarding Islam has been refuted. You just spreading lie against us, and if you following lie information, that meant you are the follower of satan, I already remind you, to understand and knows well of what you are saying, otherwise it will only make you looks like ridiculous
smile.gif
Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.
So is it meant there isn't any prophet after Jesus ? Is that what you meant ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Nope it doesn't, by looking at the Bible and compare it with the Qu'ran. It is clear...the fact is they both can't serve the same God.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
Nope it doesn't, by looking at the Bible and compare it with the Qu'ran. It is clear...the fact is they both can't serve the same God.Jag
Do you think, you already much understand of the Quran and Sahih Hadith ?And what you are looking at the Quran is only looking for falsely rather then understanding which proven you are indeed not understand, infact you are only giving false and lie thought.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31117)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;31115)
Do you think, you already much understand of the Quran and Sahih Hadith ?And what you are looking at the Quran is only looking for falsely rather then understanding which proven you are indeed not understand, infact you are only giving false and lie thought.Wallaahu a'lam.Do you realize that people can see the Truth without scholars showing them for us? There is no possible way for you to deceive me with that baloney. Right now, you already have blaspheme Jesus as you clearly think He is a liar.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
Do you realize that people can see the Truth without scholars showing them for us? There is no possible way for you to deceive me with that baloney. Right now, you already have blaspheme Jesus as you clearly think He is a liar.Jag
If that so, why you still hold on Jews or Greek language heh ?Btw i do realize with what you have questioned, but only the person who has clear mind and clean heart. So far as I concern, you are not the one who own that when reading or understanding Islamic teach
smile.gif
.I never said or event thought that Jesus(pbuh) as a liar. I honor him as one of the noble prophet, just like the others God prophet(pbu all of them). I only said you are the one who lying and misunderstand, unless you are Jesus
biggrin.gif
then i must said yes i will think that you are one of the lying Jesus, but not the real Jesus(pbuh).Event your bible said David(pbuh) has done murder and adultery i would not believe on it, because God prophet wouldn't have such as that sinful very sinful thing. You should concern that Jews often dislike with God and His prophets, but it seems like you christian doesn't aware of that, but let that became your rights to believe that.Wallaahu a'lam.