Imperfections in Quran

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31200)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;31192)
You truly love to twist scriptures, huh Ricky. You are so sick. Allah is evil and create sin as he is being Satan. YHWH can never back down on His promise, nor can He create sin, nor can He deceive anyone.
rolleyes.gif
?And how about your sister doing ?Oh btw, but how come God can back down His Covenant to Abraham descent and Moses ?(OOT)Wallaahu a'lam.And He doesn't, they still exist in today's time. Ever heard of everlasting. It means forever.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
And He doesn't, they still exist in today's time. Ever heard of everlasting. It means forever.Jag
Oh i see now, i don't know that, the Christian are still hold tide circumcision with the same meaning and rule that God has made to Abraham Covenant
smile.gif
? Well thanks for your info
wink.gif
.Oh one another think how about God statutes, ordinances, commands, how come His doing back down to it
rolleyes.gif
?Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31272)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimOh i see now, i don't know that, the Christian are still hold tide circumcision with the same meaning and rule that God has made to Abraham Covenant
smile.gif
? Well thanks for your info
wink.gif
.Oh one another think how about God statutes, ordinances, commands, how come His doing back down to it
rolleyes.gif
?Wallaahu a'lam.
I pointed that scripture before to you Ricky, as I'm not going to say it again.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
You put muhammed on high pedestal. You speak about him more than about Jesus, who is able to save you from hell. muhammed can't do anything.
I will put my self on high pedestal to every prophet that has come on my time (by God will), so because i was in prophet Muhammad s.a.w. time, then i will put my self on him(pbuh). Is itn't Deuteronomy has said more and less, that unto those prophet you should hear his voice. So why shouldn't I ? Beside i'm doing that not because i'm worshiping him(pbuh), but because God command me to do those thing.God is the one who will save me from hell (by His Mercy and Grace), and prophet Muhammad s.a.w. indeed can help his followers ofcourse with God Will. And you will see the truth when the time is coming
smile.gif
(*insha Allaah). So all of the thing is on God Hand's.Wallaahu a'lam (God Knows Best).

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
I pointed that scripture before to you Ricky, as I'm not going to say it again.Jag
Oh, are you ? Well i do remember that you said that those what were call with ordinances, statutes, commands no longer used, but i don't see your answer how come is He done back down on it (*that is so far as i remember).Well i don't know it has the same meaning to you, but for it seems like it is a different question, although it's look likes the same
smile.gif
. But if you think that was the same think, i'll try to look after that we already discuss before
wink.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.