Imported Foods

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Walmart is not a place I shop at. At least, as little as possible. They are so corrupt that they stamp "Made In America" on their "boxes"...but the product itself is made in China. People think they are purchasing an American made product when it was only the box itself that was made in the U.S.

They love to tout how many they employ but, you don't hear how they do not take care of them. They, many anyhow, are still having to get Medicaid, food stamps and such, as Walmart does not have bennies.
The last time I was there was about 2 years ago and, when I slid my card through the thingy, someone happened to intercept it and charged $800.00 on my card. I did get it back as, my credit union covered it. I don't trust them and will not give them my business. They use market place insurance which is not cost effective or beneficial to have. It may be a reduced monthly premium but the coverage is practically nothing. Yep, mom and pop stores have been pushed out :( Purchace local!!! JMHO :)
Oh Nancy.....the corruption is nauseating. Even prompts to explore information advertised takes you on a merry goose chase feeding you all sorts of stuff unasked for....and it goes on and on. The bottom line for me is that the US system from the street level to the top of the pile has sabotaged any respect I might have had. I see it as a blind man who has lost his way yet all the while boasting leadership.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Nancy.....the corruption is nauseating. Even prompts to explore information advertised takes you on a merry goose chase feeding you all sorts of stuff unasked for....and it goes on and on. The bottom line for me is that the US system from the street level to the top of the pile has sabotaged any respect I might have had. I see it as a blind man who has lost his way yet all the while boasting leadership.

I agree 100% Q.T.
It is so corrupt, thinking we are not long for this world...the U.S. I mean...all lies, money and power. And, so many listen to the talking heads on cable "news". Crazy really and, I personally will welcome our demise as, this country has become so Godless. The only concern is the salvation of all the lost. And, many there are!
I have ALWAYS hated that people in my own country place themselves above all others...it is sickening really. We are not GREAT!!! NO greater than any other country IMHO. It embarrasses me no end with the stuck up pride some in this so called "great country" place their faith in. I'm thinking we will have to be learning Chinese pretty soon as, they own us! Borrow and spend...I would rather tax and spend as it all stays at home. But, that's just me :)

P.S. This coming from someone who spent 7 years in the military!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walmart is not a place I shop at. At least, as little as possible. They are so corrupt that they stamp "Made In America" on their "boxes"...but the product itself is made in China. People think they are purchasing an American made product when it was only the box itself that was made in the U.S.

They love to tout how many they employ but, you don't hear how they do not take care of them. They, many anyhow, are still having to get Medicaid, food stamps and such, as Walmart does not have bennies.
The last time I was there was about 2 years ago and, when I slid my card through the thingy, someone happened to intercept it and charged $800.00 on my card. I did get it back as, my credit union covered it. I don't trust them and will not give them my business. They use market place insurance which is not cost effective or beneficial to have. It may be a reduced monthly premium but the coverage is practically nothing. Yep, mom and pop stores have been pushed out :( Purchace local!!! JMHO :)
I agree!

Reactions: Nancy