In Christ 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:1,

1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

What is it that you need in your darkest hour, you need love. You need to know somebody cares for you, loves you. In this case it is the father's love that is unconditional that will see you through when nothing else can. We have been told by religion the opposite of what the scriptures say. If you don't believe them they can take you into the Old Testament and point out the angry God that judged all disobedience. Fallacy, heresy, total manipulation and of one mind over another. You will have to make up your mind as to who you believe, man or the scripture, "let every man be a liar, for God is true." You will need to know what is writen to you, over what is proclaimed to be your message, you make the decision.

If you haven't figured out that you need to read your bible for yourself yet, then you should. Listen to the HolySpirit he will give you direction, turn off your tv and radio for awhile and lose yourself in the debth of study that is so needed today like never before. God is moving, we need to move with him. If all this is not for you then you can go back to whatever you feel settles you. But every believe must get serious with God at one time or another.

I have counceled for all most as long as I have been a Christian, that doesn't necessarily make me good at it but my point is; I have heard about as much as you can hear from hurting humanity. You come to see the difference between those that give themselves to know something, and those that just seem to give up on knowing anything.

It is in those two words "in Christ" that comfort of love is found. I submit to you wether it is a feeling, a knowing, a revelation, an intuition, Spirit led, or what ever, it is a deep down knowing. Deeper than anything you can experience spiritually, it will be your everything!