In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:2.

The ultimate transition is to be taken from Adam and put in Christ. It is by this verse you see the very nature and the real heartbeat of creation to have a one to one, nature to nature, face to face relationship with his very creation that the father has birthed now.

I need to stop here for a minute and look at correction. When we look at the Old Testament the only way we know God is showing up so to say is; things can get ugly in a moment. If they were not going as planned then usally some form of punishment was handed down. Of coarse they had their moments of miracle's and God taking care of them but the personal part of the relationship was not there.

That is my point; they did not have a personal one to one, face to face, nature to nature relationship with God. Plain and very simple to divide by using the word of truth; they were not God's born again children, Israel was and still are a chosen people to represent God on this earth. That is put on hold for this time but point made. We represent God so to speak but in a capacity that is night and day from what Israel is to God.

We are the bonified birthed offspring of God and represent a different world, place, kingdom, priesthood, knowledge, life that has nothing to do with this earth. Other than your exsistence in this earth. We say this is how you are to use creation for your benefit and understanding your place in this earth as a representative your father. That is different from what Israel had/has.

So don't try to be something your not because it will not fit you. Understanding the difference will fit you and you take off from there as you feel lead. Living a life with some knowledge and coming to peace with with what is happening in the world and your surroundings. Bless you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:2.

The ultimate transition is to be taken from Adam and put in Christ. It is by this verse you see the very nature and the real heartbeat of creation to have a one to one, nature to nature, face to face relationship with his very creation that the father has birthed now.

I need to stop here for a minute and look at correction. When we look at the Old Testament the only way we know God is showing up so to say is; things can get ugly in a moment. If they were not going as planned then usally some form of punishment was handed down. Of coarse they had their moments of miracle's and God taking care of them but the personal part of the relationship was not there.

That is my point; they did not have a personal one to one, face to face, nature to nature relationship with God. Plain and very simple to divide by using the word of truth; they were not God's born again children, Israel was and still are a chosen people to represent God on this earth. That is put on hold for this time but point made. We represent God so to speak but in a capacity that is night and day from what Israel is to God.

We are the bonified birthed offspring of God and represent a different world, place, kingdom, priesthood, knowledge, life that has nothing to do with this earth. Other than your exsistence in this earth. We say this is how you are to use creation for your benefit and understanding your place in this earth as a representative your father. That is different from what Israel had/has.

So don't try to be something your not because it will not fit you. Understanding the difference will fit you and you take off from there as you feel lead. Living a life with some knowledge and coming to peace with with what is happening in the world and your surroundings. Bless you.
@soul man It's important indeed not to confuse Israel with the church; the Old Testament with the New Testament, etc.

Reactions: soul man

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts chapter 7.
The Journey.
How God reached down and walked and talked with Abraham and gave him a promise because he obeyed God.
He made an agreement in the flesh through pain and suffering and healing, that they were his chosen.
He promised him land to raise the faithful even though Abraham could not see it, yet he believed God, and it was accounted unto him for righteousness.
Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
God shared with Abraham what would become of his children, they would be subjected to slavery and bondage.
But because of Abraham, God told him how long this would be, and that after he judged that nation (Egypt)
he would bring them out and take them to the promised land.
And God kept his word.
God sent a man named Moses and used him as his arm to draw out the hebrews from the oppression of the Gentiles.
He walked with them and fed them and kept their clothes from decaying. He led them by day as a cloud and by night as a fire.
He provided water from a rock and manna from the heavens.
These are God's chosen people.
Chosen for what purpose?
Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

This is Adam.

And God spoke to them from the top of a mountain. He showed them his power with lightnings and thunderings, and they feared the Lord.
And yet, they chose to stay and walk with God. They were frightened and asked Moses to be the mouth of God. And God saw that it was good.
For 400 years they learned the ways of the Gentiles. They learned their laws, their rules, their way of life. And God was ready to show them the way His Kingdom would be ruled.
He chose them to carry his banner into all the nations of the world.
He called Moses to the top of the mountain to give the people his laws. This is how the House of the Lord is kept and tended.
For 40 days and nights Moses was in the mountain. God was sharing with him the way a proper garden is managed.
He gave him laws for marriage, for parenting, for sowing and reaping. He gave the food laws to keep them healthy.
He gave them certain Days for special occasions. The Feasts and Holy Days. These are the Days God keeps himself and shared them with his people. He gave them the Sabbath day to rest from all their work, The same day he himself rested. A day to remember who it is who created us, who feeds us, who refreshes us, who clothes us, who heals us, who loves us.
All of these laws God gave to Moses on the mountain.
And he showed Moses how to make a tabernacle, His own dwelling place. So that the people could come and worship together as one body with Him. He gave Moses ten commandments which he wrote with his own hand to teach them how the perfect way to love him and the perfect way to love their neighbors.

This is Adam.

They fell. They could not keep the law which God had given them because they had such little faith.
They didn't hear and couldn't see the meaning of the law. All they saw was harsh demands.
And so they chose to walk in their own understanding.
They made the laws strict, they made them burdensome. Their ways and their works became unbearable.
Their garden was failing and the house was falling.
And they forsook the Lord. And hid themselves among the nations.

There was always an Enoch, a Noah, an Abraham, a Moses, for God to reach out to.
He sent prophets and teachers and called them and pleaded. And the God found David.
A man after God's own heart.

This is Adam.

1Sa 18:14 And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him.
David searched for God. He wanted to know him. He wanted to learn about him.
And David meditated on the law of the Lord.
Psa 119:97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
David was weak in the flesh. He gave into the desires and the works of the flesh.
He committed audutery, he commited covetousness, he even commited murder.
David Broke God's Laws.
And he cried, and he begged for mercy and forgiveness. And the Lord heard him. Because David had faith and believed
that His God was merciful and forgiving. Because he had meditated and understood it's true purpose.
David Believed God. David had Faith in God. And yet he was not perfect.
But God made a promise again... and again... and again..
and this time he would raise a man through David to sit on his own throne.

This is Adam.

God sent Jesus to keep and tend his Garden. And he was from God and God's Spirit was in him.
God knew that Man alone could not understand the laws, could not walk in his ways, could not love him
as much as he loved us. So came himself in the form of a man to teach us and show us the way.
Man was under a curse from the very first broken law. Thou shalt not covet. which led to thou shalt not lie, which led to thou shalt not murder, which led to foraking God. They ate from that which was not theirs, they lied and hid themsleves, they blamed each other for their own sin.
And were removed from Paradise.
And Jesus bore that curse himself redeeming us from the law that led all man to death.
And if we follow him, and walk with him, by faith, then we too can keep the law perfectly and make the garden grow.
We who walk by faith and not by sight are those same Hebrews who God chose to free from Egypt.
We are the Gentiles who also have been freed to walk with God
We are the Chosen.
Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

This is Adam.

HUGS

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A great verse to remember also is 1 Corinthians 10.32: "Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:".