In the love of God….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:21 (NASB20)
keep yourselves in the love of God, looking forward to the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh to keep oneself in the love of God, would the heart so rejoice, be at peace, show love to other’s, all good things would accompany one that could, would, and can so keep oneself..

How therefore does one keep, and what does it mean to keep oneself in the love of God… For is it not true, that God loves all?.. This being a fact, so something else must be being addressed…

It is the keeping of the experiencing of God’s love that is being addressed, for it is for those that keep what the God of love says, when He says, ‘go and sin no more’ will this keeping be experienced….

For to the degree one fulfills these words, to that degree will one keep themselves experiencing the love of God…

For we are all called to faith in God, this is a real faith with a real trust which produces the real fruit of that trust and faith, which is a rest that overcomes all…. For it matters not what someone else’s relationship with Christ is telling one, it only matters what one’s relationship with Christ is telling one… For this faith, trust, patience and rest in the love of God towards one is that in one that will overcome the sin in one, if, one thing…..

If one keeps the willingness to be made free from all things that would keep one from experiencing the love of God… For this keeping oneself in the love of God is something that all can do, from the vilest of sinners, to the self righteous of believer’s, and all in between… For the desire to be kept, and the willingness to give all of oneself to this keeping, is the ground of this keeping of oneself…

For God judges the willingness of one’s heart towards Him, not the perfection of the outward, but the willingness of the inward, and this willingness is that which keeps…

Be blessed in the keeping of oneself in the love of God…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Wynona and Lambano

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in ourhearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

God does love all! Jn 3:16

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in ourhearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

God does love all! Jn 3:16

Good day, thanks for the scriptures and may the keeping the scripture addresses, be enlarged in the heart…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Reactions: Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. The love of God and overcoming sin are intertwined.

God loves us and therefore doesn't want us to live in sin anymore. Sin destroys us and separates us from Him.

Reactions: Not me and Lambano

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. The love of God and overcoming sin are intertwined.

God loves us and therefore doesn't want us to live in sin anymore. Sin destroys us and separates us from Him.

The willingness of the heart, blessed are they that are in possession of….

Be blessed in that possession…..

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona