in the Middle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

qwerty

Dec 13, 2011
i DONT believe in evolution, but i dont fully believe in creation either. I need help. I want to believe, but these doubts keep entering my mind and i dont really know what i want.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i DONT believe in evolution, but i dont fully believe in creation either. I need help. I want to believe, but these doubts keep entering my mind and i dont really know what i want.

Why is this issue bothering you so much? None of us were there when the Earth was created. Perhaps your opinion is not required.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
It's not a matter of "believeing" or "disbelieving" evolution or creation. What do the facts point to?

Now here is the mind blowing part... the facts don't matter. Nope, not one bit.

Evolutionists and Creationists all have the same facts at their disposal. There is not one bit of information on the Creationist's side that is not available to the Darwinian Evolutionists, and vice-versa.

What is really at the crux of the problem is the differing worldviews. Specifically, how to the facts claimed by each worldview support that viewpoint's claims? That is the real question being asked by everyone who seeks to know the truth between Evolution and Creation.

Now comes the hard part... verifying the truth claims of those "facts". Is the principle of superposition a fact? Is the account of a worldwide flood a fact? Does random mutation generate new genetic information? Did the Red Sea part supernaturally swallowing up the army of Pharoah?

Once the facts and fictions are sifted we can see with much better clarity the stark differences and implications of Evolution and Special Creation.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
If any man lack wisdom, let him ask of the Lord...He will reveal to you the truth about evolution and creation...but I can tell you now that creation is the right conclusion...ask God to confirm that for you.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
www.creationworldview.org

Maybe this will help in your search.

rpma01

Jan 11, 2012
Do not be troubbled by this question. Sometimes people try to discuss things that really dont matter and that they dont know.
Question: do you need to believe that the world was created in seven days to have salvation? or you must believe in Jesus, repent and start a new life way from sin to have salvation?
Did Jesus said that we had to believe in everything integrally that is written on the bible? Or did He just said to repent and follow Him.
what do you think that are the correct answers?

people sometimes diverge and create all kind of new dogmas and lose time debating on them! they say that you have to believe in A, B, and C to be saved. And really what you need is just to believe in A.

What it matters are the words of Jesus. We must free ourselfs from sin and repent and start a new way of living looking at Jesus example.
Just read the sermon of the mountain (Mathew chapter 5, 6 and 7). The knowlegde that you find there is pratically the only knowledge you will need.