Independence Day for America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 4th, stayed at home. Didn’t hear loud noice…Didn’t see fireworks, kinda of. Our neighbor had cut a couple of acres of trees a few months back, pushed them into piles…and after days of dry 100 degrees index of weather, and wind, was noticing an increase of snakes and decided to lite one pile on fire, then another. We were blessed the wind did not blow toward our back woods. Another neighbor not so fortunate. The fire began raging and caught the neighbors woods on fire…So our “fireworks” were trees burning and the “noise” was fire trucks “sirens’ sounding. A few hours later, trees burnt, chard, and a smoldering mess, and we have an expectation the snakes quite likely took refuge in our woods which border our homestead and livestock. I highly doubt the no trespassing signs will be effective! :(
Just know and understand that on the DAY of the LORD , when HE COMETH for the lambs
and to lay down the FIERY VENGEANCE against all who loved a lie , rejected the truth ,
none who belong to the BIG SNAKE is gonna be able to escape and take refuge anywhere .
THE LAMBS . OUR REFUGE FROM WRATH , THE HOLY and RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT of GOD , IS JESUS .
the lambs are on the TRUE ARK . The ark , the body of CHRIST , which will keep them safe
and away from the WRATH of the one TRUE GOD . Thus my advice is this .
Folks better get busy preaching JESUS and fast too . Cause those who believe in HIM , they gonna
be in paradise . Those who reject HIM , yeah they wont be saved . AND THAT BE A FACT .
This gringo will never offer the world false hope . This gringo gonna offer the ONLY HOPE AND ONLY SALVATION THERE IS and WILL BE .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , or prepare to perish is all i can say . Budda and muhammed , the gods of the hindus
the mindset of the atheist , nor any other god GONNA SAVE those who believe in them fables .
And taken . yoo hoo its me again , DONT expect me to say otherwise . I DONT OFFER FALSE HOPE and dead love
of some many path broad path sin accepting path TO GOD . That means also it better be the BIBLICAL JESUS we hold too .
Cause i promise this , IF one follows even another jesus , IT CANNOT SAVE THEM NOR DELIVER THEM
from the wrath of ALL MIGHTY GOD . WHO I MIGHT ADD , JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF TREADS THAT WINEPRESS
JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF DELIVERS THE WRATH OF GOD .
MY WORDS WILL BE YOUR JUDGE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead , call me the hater , most do . But remember this , i never offered the world a false love , a false hope
a broad path TO GOD . I SPOKE THE TRUTH . so hate me if you will . But JESUS CHRIST ALONE Is whom i point too .
NO FALSE HOPE HERE . no false love here .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am i to assume you are not a diligent supporter of joe biden and the liberal agenda ...........................
Guess you figured out that this agenda is all about the elites yet lies to the masses as though it will be such a good world
for all the people . GOOD my friend . Its high time we return to those bibles and learn that doctrine well .
:jest:

President Biden is not mentioned in the Bible, although he does follow Christ and His "agenda". Saying that the liberal agenda is about "the elites" clearly shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , let us look around at a new world religion that is more and more
taking away all freedoms from those who stand for Christ . For those who wont bend the knee to the dark rainbow
and the all inclusive path .
Through an illusion of a delusion a new world religion to unify all religions and secular to be as one
UNDER A LIE . And as we watch it grow in darkness , it is changing the laws to support evil more and more
and using laws to supress those who wont conform . OH YEAH Bet some didnt realize that one .
And they too use scriptures taken out of text to support their lies and cliams and will soon
convince the world as one to rid the earth of all who did not conform . CAN YOU SEE IT COMING YET .........
WELL , HERE IT IS and HERE IT COMES . Lambs will never conform to the lie of this false wicked lie .
We will suffer and die FIRST . Forgiving all who persecute us , BUT NEVER EVER CONFORMING TO THE LIE .

Absolute nonsense!

P.S. what does "scriptures taken out of text" mean?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 4th, stayed at home. Didn’t hear loud noice…Didn’t see fireworks, kinda of. Our neighbor had cut a couple of acres of trees a few months back, pushed them into piles…and after days of dry 100 degrees index of weather, and wind, was noticing an increase of snakes and decided to lite one pile on fire, then another. We were blessed the wind did not blow toward our back woods. Another neighbor not so fortunate. The fire began raging and caught the neighbors woods on fire…So our “fireworks” were trees burning and the “noise” was fire trucks “sirens’ sounding. A few hours later, trees burnt, chard, and a smoldering mess, and we have an expectation the snakes quite likely took refuge in our woods which border our homestead and livestock. I highly doubt the no trespassing signs will be effective! :(
That is terrible! Around here -- New Mexico -- fires are a real and lasting danger.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just know and understand that on the DAY of the LORD , when HE COMETH for the lambs
and to lay down the FIERY VENGEANCE against all who loved a lie , rejected the truth ,
none who belong to the BIG SNAKE is gonna be able to escape and take refuge anywhere .
THE LAMBS . OUR REFUGE FROM WRATH , THE HOLY and RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT of GOD , IS JESUS .
the lambs are on the TRUE ARK . The ark , the body of CHRIST , which will keep them safe
and away from the WRATH of the one TRUE GOD . Thus my advice is this .
Folks better get busy preaching JESUS and fast too . Cause those who believe in HIM , they gonna
be in paradise . Those who reject HIM , yeah they wont be saved . AND THAT BE A FACT .
This gringo will never offer the world false hope . This gringo gonna offer the ONLY HOPE AND ONLY SALVATION THERE IS and WILL BE .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , or prepare to perish is all i can say . Budda and muhammed , the gods of the hindus
the mindset of the atheist , nor any other god GONNA SAVE those who believe in them fables .
And taken . yoo hoo its me again , DONT expect me to say otherwise . I DONT OFFER FALSE HOPE and dead love
of some many path broad path sin accepting path TO GOD . That means also it better be the BIBLICAL JESUS we hold too .
Cause i promise this , IF one follows even another jesus , IT CANNOT SAVE THEM NOR DELIVER THEM
from the wrath of ALL MIGHTY GOD . WHO I MIGHT ADD , JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF TREADS THAT WINEPRESS
JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF DELIVERS THE WRATH OF GOD .
MY WORDS WILL BE YOUR JUDGE .
:jest: Same old, same old... Do you like to amuse yourself writing this nonsense over and over?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead , call me the hater , most do . But remember this , i never offered the world a false love , a false hope
a broad path TO GOD . I SPOKE THE TRUTH . so hate me if you will . But JESUS CHRIST ALONE Is whom i point too .
NO FALSE HOPE HERE . no false love here .
AT LAST THE TRUTH COMES OUT: "Go ahead , call me the hater , most do". And most are totally correct. You wouldn't know love if it fell on you!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snakes, heaps of them around here and they are all venomous, but the only one I have seen so far is a dead baby tiger snake haha, perhaps the snakes are scared of me, because a lot of other people see them. :p

Glad you are safe.
Thanks you. We have trails through the woods for shaded walks and 4 wheeling, but thinking to be more cautious. Not a pro on identifying all the different snakes from venomous and non-venomous and not at all a snake fan.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

President Biden is not mentioned in the Bible, although he does follow Christ and His "agenda". Saying that the liberal agenda is about "the elites" clearly shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Total proof right here jim . First allow me to say i myself have never called even trump a true christain .
But you just said BIDEN does FOLLOW CHRIST and HIS AGENDA .
Oh you mean the same BIDEN that supports homosexuality
Transgenderism . Supports surgery for children and even calls it child abuse and evil if parents dont support
the transformation of their own child . That biden . You call biden a christain .
You say HE follows The AGENDA of CHRIST . Man i didnt even try and make that claim about trump .
Your colors of progressive liberal chrisanity are showing through big time . Of course you
have admitted you are one . So when i do warn folks not to follow progressive liberal theology
I sure hope others can SEE Why i say that . PS dont follow many within the conservative realm of christanity either .
They be big on decieving too . You actually said Biden does follow CHRIST and HIS AGENDA .
WOW jim .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total proof right here jim . First allow me to say i myself have never called even trump a true christain .
Transgenderism . Supports surgery for children and even calls it child abuse and evil if parents dont support
the transformation of their own child . That biden . You call biden a christain .
You say HE follows The AGENDA of CHRIST . Man i didnt even try and make that claim about trump .
Your colors of progressive liberal chrisanity are showing through big time . Of course you
have admitted you are one . So when i do warn folks not to follow progressive liberal theology
I sure hope others can SEE Why i say that . PS dont follow many within the conservative realm of christanity either .
They be big on decieving too . You actually said Biden does follow CHRIST and HIS AGENDA .
WOW jim .
Are you okay? I mean that seriously. You seem to have "lost it" recently.

President Biden is a Catholic and an extremely moral man. He does not "support homosexuality" or transgenderism; he believes in the freedoms guaranteed all Americans as stated in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. That includes people having the right to make medical decisions for themselves. By opposing him, therefore, it is clear that you don't. Your colors of judgmental Christianity (not "chrisanity") are showing through big time. Obviously you don't believe the command to "love your neighbor as yourself". You are filled with hatred and judgement!

Again, President Biden is a devout Catholic, a strong follower of Jesus Christ. To claim that he isn't is a lie.

P.S. Your chronic abysmal English makes me seriously doubt your claim that you attended college. You can't blame your many, many errors on "fast typing".

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Given Biden is pro-late term abortion, including partial birth, it is you who knows nothing about Biden.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given Biden is pro-late term abortion, including partial birth, it is you who knows nothing about Biden.
Not to mention have you seen his interviews with transgenders .
Have you seen some of the things that man has said . Calling parents , PARENTS of children , who would refuse
their child a sex change , EVIL .
The progressive social all inclusive lie IS A LIE but many have bought into its progressive love and mindset .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks you. We have trails through the woods for shaded walks and 4 wheeling, but thinking to be more cautious. Not a pro on identifying all the different snakes from venomous and non-venomous and not at all a snake fan.
If love contradicts truth it aint love at all .
if love focuses on trying to unify and over looking the pattern both CHRIST and the apostels set for the church IN ALL THINGS
then it aint love . LOVE , CHARITY REJOICES ONLY IN TRUTH .
Paul was not a monster cause he rebuked and corrected the church and warned to rebuke others who sin before all .
Paul was not a monster cause he said dont even eat with brethren who .....................................
Nor be i . We better not be getting too hooked on trying to get along and overlooking the PATTERN of that early church .
AND a big way to stay refreshed IS READING the LETTERS of said apostels in said bible daily .
IS reading all the HOLY GOD INSPIRED words in that bible daily . Just a friendly reminder .
too many folks are getting caught up with ways to make everyone feel welcome , and have shut down
parts of the pattern so DIRELY Needed to help the church . Just a friendly reminder .
SO allow me another friendly reminder .
YE ALLOW , you allow that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people . GOD WASNT HAPPY with them
FOR EVEN ALLOWING a false one to seduce the people . SO , me aint the monster taken cause i do warn so often
and so much . A WHORE HAS INVADED all denominations . AND SHE and her co helpers
WELL THEY GONNA ALL be exposed on my watch as well as every word of their false doctrine .
IF that makes me the enemy , then its not me who is really the enemy . ITS HE WHO SAID THOSE words
that folks willfully make their enemy . TIME to armour back up with THEM BIBLES and very , i mean VERY FAST .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Biden believes in a concept called "freedom", specifically what the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution state, as well as the history of legislation. Those are basic American values, If you disagree with that, then what more can be said.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen some of the things that man has said . Calling parents , PARENTS of children , who would refuse
The progressive social all inclusive lie IS A LIE but many have bought into its progressive love and mindset .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If love contradicts truth it aint love at all .
if love focuses on trying to unify and over looking the pattern both CHRIST and the apostels set for the church IN ALL THINGS
then it aint love . LOVE , CHARITY REJOICES ONLY IN TRUTH .
Paul was not a monster cause he rebuked and corrected the church and warned to rebuke others who sin before all .
Paul was not a monster cause he said dont even eat with brethren who .....................................
Nor be i . We better not be getting too hooked on trying to get along and overlooking the PATTERN of that early church .
AND a big way to stay refreshed IS READING the LETTERS of said apostels in said bible daily .
IS reading all the HOLY GOD INSPIRED words in that bible daily . Just a friendly reminder .
too many folks are getting caught up with ways to make everyone feel welcome , and have shut down
parts of the pattern so DIRELY Needed to help the church . Just a friendly reminder .
SO allow me another friendly reminder .
YE ALLOW , you allow that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people . GOD WASNT HAPPY with them
FOR EVEN ALLOWING a false one to seduce the people . SO , me aint the monster taken cause i do warn so often
and so much . A WHORE HAS INVADED all denominations . AND SHE and her co helpers
WELL THEY GONNA ALL be exposed on my watch as well as every word of their false doctrine .
IF that makes me the enemy , then its not me who is really the enemy . ITS HE WHO SAID THOSE words
that folks willfully make their enemy . TIME to armour back up with THEM BIBLES and very , i mean VERY FAST .
"If love contradicts truth it aint love at all" FOR ONCE YOU WROTE THE TRUTH, probably by accident!

And " LOVE , CHARITY REJOICES ONLY IN TRUTH". That's twice!!!

"a big way to stay refreshed IS READING the LETTERS of said apostels in said bible daily" Ther were no such peole as "apostels".

You wrote "too many folks are getting caught up with ways to make everyone feel welcome" but John wrote “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life." So should we believe you or the great apostle?

"SO , me [sic] aint [sic] the monster taken cause [sic] i do warn so often
and so much . A WHORE HAS INVADED all denominations . AND SHE and her co helpers" So once again you judge and condemn the body of Christ! You will have to answer to God for your judgement of His children!!!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW jim .
Ask yourself, does he speak to you as if he's filled with the Holy Spirit?
Or rather does it appear as if he's a racist who enjoys levying insults against you.

You know only the Holy Spirit can change all that is wrong in him. While you obviously will remain a target for his wicked worldly bully demeanor.

God protect you.
President Biden believes in a concept called "freedom", specifically what the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution state, as well as the history of legislation. Those are basic American values, If you disagree with that, then what more can be said.
Just that you don't know Biden. Or his history.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden has always been a lousy representative in the Senate. And a thief when he plagiarized a speech while running for president back when he had the mental capacity to pull off the con, job.

Now, he's just a puppet. He reads as best he can the teleprompter. But if someone asked him what he said earlier, read earlier, he'd draw a blank.

He's mentally unfit for highest office. Maybe his handlers know KH is more so and that's why JB is still there.