Independence Day for America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FB_IMG_1688319978785.jpg
Technically, America is 247 years old: the nation first declared her independence from Great Britain on July 4th, 1776. Long before Independence Day, settlers from Europe had begun the westward expansion, a vast immigration to the Americas in order to find improvements in their lives.

In 1976, I gave my heart to Christ and on this day, the 4th. I was baptized in the Holy Ghost. The Spirit gave the utterance in an unknown tongue as in the Upper room experience of the Apostles and disciples of Christ.
Praise be to my God !

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Independence Day for America​

OP ^

America’s Independence was Established long ago…However FEWER and FEWER Americans are choosing their God given lasting Freedom over mans promised temporary scrap Freebies.

God Bless America and God Bless her citizens FREE from Tyrants.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Independence Day for America​

OP ^

America’s Independence was Established long ago…However FEWER and FEWER Americans are choosing their God given lasting Freedom over mans promised temporary scrap Freebies.

God Bless America and God Bless her citizens FREE from Tyrants.
Am i to assume you are not a diligent supporter of joe biden and the liberal agenda ...........................
Guess you figured out that this agenda is all about the elites yet lies to the masses as though it will be such a good world
for all the people . GOOD my friend . Its high time we return to those bibles and learn that doctrine well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of early settlers in North America came..from England & the Continent
- to escape persecution & seek spiritual freedom.
---
We need to be reminded of..that part of history again.
Yeah , let us look around at a new world religion that is more and more
taking away all freedoms from those who stand for Christ . For those who wont bend the knee to the dark rainbow
and the all inclusive path .
Through an illusion of a delusion a new world religion to unify all religions and secular to be as one
UNDER A LIE . And as we watch it grow in darkness , it is changing the laws to support evil more and more
and using laws to supress those who wont conform . OH YEAH Bet some didnt realize that one .
And they too use scriptures taken out of text to support their lies and cliams and will soon
convince the world as one to rid the earth of all who did not conform . CAN YOU SEE IT COMING YET .........
WELL , HERE IT IS and HERE IT COMES . Lambs will never conform to the lie of this false wicked lie .
We will suffer and die FIRST . Forgiving all who persecute us , BUT NEVER EVER CONFORMING TO THE LIE .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

independenceday-july4th.gif

God bless the United States of America

Land of the free because of the brave.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 4th, stayed at home. Didn’t hear loud noice…Didn’t see fireworks, kinda of. Our neighbor had cut a couple of acres of trees a few months back, pushed them into piles…and after days of dry 100 degrees index of weather, and wind, was noticing an increase of snakes and decided to lite one pile on fire, then another. We were blessed the wind did not blow toward our back woods. Another neighbor not so fortunate. The fire began raging and caught the neighbors woods on fire…So our “fireworks” were trees burning and the “noise” was fire trucks “sirens’ sounding. A few hours later, trees burnt, chard, and a smoldering mess, and we have an expectation the snakes quite likely took refuge in our woods which border our homestead and livestock. I highly doubt the no trespassing signs will be effective! :(

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The 4th, stayed at home. Didn’t hear loud noice…Didn’t see fireworks, kinda of. Our neighbor had cut a couple of acres of trees a few months back, pushed them into piles…and after days of dry 100 degrees index of weather, and wind, was noticing an increase of snakes and decided to lite one pile on fire, then another. We were blessed the wind did not blow toward our back woods. Another neighbor not so fortunate. The fire began raging and caught the neighbors woods on fire…So our “fireworks” were trees burning and the “noise” was fire trucks “sirens’ sounding. A few hours later, trees burnt, chard, and a smoldering mess, and we have an expectation the snakes quite likely took refuge in our woods which border our homestead and livestock. I highly doubt the no trespassing signs will be effective! :(
Snakes, heaps of them around here and they are all venomous, but the only one I have seen so far is a dead baby tiger snake haha, perhaps the snakes are scared of me, because a lot of other people see them. :p

Glad you are safe.