independent Pastor Kaleb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, an independent Pastor Kaleb called me, today, and thanked me for providing him a Rice bag, he also shared his prayer request, saying he is unable to pay his EMI, and even wearing a tore shoes, due to virus and lockdown he faced problems.

You can pray God bless Kaleb, as Pastor Kaleb needs Him.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, an independent Pastor Kaleb called me, today, and thanked me for providing him a Rice bag, he also shared his prayer request, saying he is unable to pay his EMI, and even wearing a tore shoes, due to virus and lockdown he faced problems.

Praying for Pastor Kaleb Mel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all are dearly loved my friends . Let us continue onward in Christ and always be refreshed in the scriptures .
Continue doing the things which are pleasing unto our Glorious Lord by the Holy Ghost .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Father, thank you for our brother's ministry. Thank You for Your provision and we agree in Jesus Name that Pastor Kaleb's needs as well as My dreams will be met. In Jesus Name, Amen