Information Proves God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Its not a secret, that God has said that few are saved throughout biblical history. The purpose of the miracles was for those who would come to the catholic faith.

And like everyone I have met, especially amoung the "cults", you obviously consider yourself one of those "few". It is almost amazing to me how many different groups of the "few" that I have met in life. And yet, everyone of them alleged that they alone were the purveyors of "truth". Heck, If I could get you and some of them in a room together, I could sell tickets for the event.

Yet it remains that it is not necessarily that one is right and the other wrong. For it remains that both parties may indeed not possess the whole "truth", but rather only represent their "perspectives" of it.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For it remains that both parties may indeed not possess the whole "truth",…

You twist. I said that the bible says that few are saved. And you, being one of over 35,000 cults of protesters, are on the outside looking in. The Catholic church is the one true church of Jesus Christ.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
You twist. I said that the bible says that few are saved. And you, being one of over 35,000 cults of protesters, are on the outside looking in. The Catholic church is the one true church of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for proving that which I stated.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Yes, you are part of a false cult and you will not be saved in it.

<chuckle> How many times has such judgment been pronounced upon me. Shall you also prophecy that I shall die upon a certain day as has also been done?