Intercourse Within Christianity ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Hi to all Christians A word on intercourse within Christianity, if a man and wife (both Christians) in mutual consent lay with each other and perform fellatio for sexual pleasure, is this acceptable to GOD ?

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
It is okay and is clearly seen within the book, songs of Solomon.The body and sex in themselves were created for sexual pleasure and arousal. The two flesh being one are not doing anything wrong by oral sex.I am amazed that someone actually asked...:p:D

The Barbarian

Sep 13, 2009
God gave us sex for two purposes; procreation and to build a sense of closeness and intimacy within the bounds of marriage.Within marriage, and if both are O.K. with it, I don't see a problem.

walker starrfta99

Aug 28, 2009
I don't think there is anything stated biblically against it as long as both participants are willing. But in order to be certain do not ask a forumj. ask JESUS. Let theHOLY SPIRITtell you whats right or wrong. Amen

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
[quote name='The Barbarian;72969]God gave us sex for two purposes; procreation and to build a sense of closeness and intimacy within the bounds of marriage.Within marriage' date=' and if both are O.K. with it, I don't see a problem.[/QUOTE']I agree... I while oral sex can build closeness it cannot produce children. In my opinion, if both are not part of the act, then the act itself is not pure.

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Well I can give a scripture that would seem to say it is O.K. Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
My appologies for not responding, been away. Yes that scripture seems to say it very well, thanks for putting that up Watchman. Also thanks to everyone else for your replies. Mw.