Iran :cut Off Israels Legs.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Thats a post from the international news.... but thats not the story ...AS the war comes.. in may , june, july........ The most humble... news watch person knows some thing evil comith my way, But the US news will not talk about it.... willllll not talk about it, they give their token... slid by... and off they Go.... WHY... can anyone tell ME? If a cat falls down a well they will spend days , weeks....

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
WHY... can anyone tell ME? If a cat falls down a well they will spend days , weeks....

We are enslaved here by the "cushiest" system of life the world has ever known, if people ( well, MORE people ) knew what was really going on, they would care about more than the sunday football games and American Idol and we would quit making the rulers of this world the trillions of dollars they're used to.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Thats a post from the international news.... but thats not the story ...AS the war comes.. in may , june, july........ The most humble... news watch person knows some thing evil comith my way, But the US news will not talk about it....

-- so if war doesn't come by August, will you acknowledge that you were wrong or simply 'revise' your statement?

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I do believe the drumbeats of war are getting very loud, especially with Syria's acquisitions of scud missiles, which can now strike any part of Israel including the Dimona nuclear reactor. That being said though, there is no guarantee that war will break out thsi summer or even this year. I'm of the opinion that there is a very strong possibility that the Psalm 83 war won't be initiated until Israel strikes Iran's nuclear sites. I could be wrong but I believe there is going to be a provocation that causes the immediate surrounding Muslim nations to attempt to wipe Israel off the map.