Iran:secret nuke work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Follower is going by a year old report that even they had their doubts about the intellegence being correct. All one needs to do is listen to Iran itself to know better.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program, so says US Intelligence. Israel does have a secret nuclear weapons program, which no one disputes.Iran has a sovereign right and a international treaty right to nuclear energy. Israel has refused to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty which nearly every other country in the world as signed.Iran is in full compliance with IAEA safeguards. Israel is in non-compliance with IAEA safeguards.

ffbruce

Oct 9, 2008
(Follower;62359)
Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program, so says US Intelligence. Israel does have a secret nuclear weapons program, which no one disputes.Iran has a sovereign right and a international treaty right to nuclear energy. Israel has refused to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty which nearly every other country in the world as signed.Iran is in full compliance with IAEA safeguards. Israel is in non-compliance with IAEA safeguards.
That's your opinion - and that's fine.But I'll ask again. Do you have any objective evidence to back those claims?

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(ffbruce;62360)
That's your opinion - and that's fine.But I'll ask again. Do you have any objective evidence to back those claims?
No, that is not my opinion. These are the established facts. And, the Internet allows you to easily verify any of them. (Earlier in this thread, I linked to the US combined Intelligence report that says Iran does not have a nuclear program - not merely that US intelligence agencies don't know of such a program, but affirmatively that Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program.)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Follower;62362)
(ffbruce;62360)
(Follower;62359)
That's your opinion - and that's fine.But I'll ask again. Do you have any objective evidence to back those claims?No, that is not my opinion. These are the established facts. And, the Internet allows you to easily verify any of them. (Earlier in this thread, I linked to the US combined Intelligence report that says Iran does not have a nuclear program - not merely that US intelligence agencies don't know of such a program, but affirmatively that Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program.)Jordan - Who else wants to object Follower?? - I do!Jordan - Who said that?? - May I sign my name?Jordan - Sure.? - I OBJECT!Signed byThe great I AM!Jordan - Why?? - Cause anybody that study and follows Me knows that Iran is not My servant.