Iran: The Hook in Putin’s Jaw

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happens at the end of 1000 years.

Revelation 20
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A critical sign pointing to the Rapture of the Church is the invasion of Israel. This was foretold in Ezekiel and Psalms. The “hook in the jaw” will be an escalation between Iran and Israel, that will reach the point of no return.

Iran: The Hook in Putin’s Jaw
The armies of the nations on the Ezekiel 38 list coming against Jerusalem at the end is only half of the story.

In Ezekiel 39, God specifically is pointing to the "house of Israel", which means the ten lost tribes of Israel. And Ezekiel 38 is pointing to the lands of unwalled villages, which is not about Jerusalem.

The majority of the ten lost tribes (non-Jews) were scattered to Asia Minor and Europe. That is where The Gospel of Jesus Christ went to after Christ was rejected in Jerusalem, and started the first Christian nations. That was to the Gentiles in the West, which is where the ten tribes migrated to from their captivity in Assyria. The links to their migrations are documented in the Assyrian tablets by linguists (like Leroy Waterman).

Thus Satan's armies out of the northern quarters is coming upon 'both' Israels, the "house of Judah" (Jews) in the state of Israel in the middle east today, and the ten tribe "house of Israel" scattered mostly among the Gentiles in the Christian nations (i.e., the fulfilled "company of nations" of Genesis 35:11, and the "multitude of nations" of Genesis 48:19).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Jewish State of Israel is not prophesied to be invaded.
Many Prophesies tell us that the Lord will Judge and punish them for their apostasy and rejection of Jesus and only a remnant will survive.

What will happen very soon:
Isaiah 29:1-16 - [in chronological order]
Suddenly, in an instant punishment will come from the heavens. The Lord will act in His wrath against all those who make war against Jerusalem, all those who surround Israel. With a great noise amid flames of devouring fire, earthquakes and powerful storms, they will disappear like a dream, like a vision of the night – gone when you awake. So it will be with the horde of nations who attack the holy Land. They will crumble into dust and be blown away like chaff. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Revelation 6:12-17
This is quite a different event from Armageddon, it is the many prophesied Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a literal day of a Coronal Mass Ejection sunspot explosion. Isaiah 30:26 & 30, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Disaster will come to those who live in the Land, there will be mourning and tears when the Lord makes Jerusalem His fire altar. He will bring those people down, the survivors will hide underground, their voices will squeak out of the earth. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

The Lord’s people – Jews and Christians:
Because My people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service, while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but human doctrines learnt by rote, therefore I shall shock them again and again. The wisdom of their learned people will vanish and all discernment will be lost. Matthew 11:25-26

Woe to those who try to hide their devious plans from the Lord. All those who say: Who can see what we do? Who knows our plans? Do not think your Maker is unaware of your doings, you are placing yourself higher than Him, if you think that. 1 Peter 3:12