Iranian leaders think the madhi is coming soon...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes Swampfox I agree the more detail you read about this Madhi the more he fits the description of the deceiver that comes First.Read the following excerpt from the link you postedMadhi the saviourAnother beautiful moment of the Savior's appearance is the coming down of Prophet Jesus (PBUH) from heaven," says the report. "Hazrat Mahdi receives him courteously and asks him to lead the prayers. But Jesus says you are more qualified for this than me. We read in the book Tazkarat ol-Olia, 'the Mahdi will come with Jesus son of Mary accompanying him.' This indicates that these two great men are (sic) complement each other. Imam Mahdi will be the leader while Prophet Jesus will act as his lieutenant in the struggle against oppression and establishment of justice in the world. Jesus had himself given the tidings of the coming of God's last messenger and will see Mohammad's ideals materialize in the time of the Mahdi." As WND reported last month, in a greeting to the world's Christians for the coming new year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he expects both Jesus and the Mahdi, to return and "wipe away oppression." "I wish all the Christians a very happy new year and I wish to ask them a question as well," said Ahmadinejad, according to an Iranian Student News Agency report cited by YnetNews.com ...........................................................................Ahmadinejad says he is the prophet that will usher in the Madhi by causing war and chaos.It is stated in the Koran that chaos must rein when the Madhi returns this is why he will never stop his Nuclear ambitions I think he believes with all his heart that dropping a bomb on Israel will bring Madhi.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
The Tyrant will be more that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Al Mahdi, although Mahmoud will accept him, as many other cults will, as he was to come. He will also appear to most in christendom, who look for the false hope of the pre-trib rapture, as the Messiah, and this person, as will the false prophets, will interpret the writings of most who look for this appearing and will convince many that who they look for can be found in his apppearing. This, along with the false hope of the pre-trib rapture is part of the strong delusion. Most will believe this lie.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It becomes more and more obvious everyday that the Muslim God is not our God.It contradicts almost everything our Bible teaches about what Christianity is. Although other religions break some of Gods laws by worshipingfalse idols, or not believing in Christ ext. Only the Muslim religion is almost the exact opposite of christianity, yet claims to believe in Christ though demotes him to a servant of Madhi. I think Islam is the anti-religion to Christianity.Please Do not take this to mean I think all Muslim peoples are bad I think many are good people that are mislead they have never learned about our God and have no idea they are following a different God. Sense most Muslims believe that any Muslim that changes religion should be put to death.Many good Muslims are trapped in ignorance and God will know this and make allowances for them to be taught in the millenium. And we should pray for those that are trapped in the lies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed kriss, I don't want to seem like we all come down on all Muslims as bad people because they aren't. Many of them have never even had the chance to know the one true God.However, there are a lot of bad Muslims out there who wish to further themselves both religiously and personally by killing or forcing converts.I was watching part of a special last night and it showed some of the clips when they went into the "moderate" mosques in London. I'm beginning to notice a reoccurring trend with Islam and it places power in the hands of the senior Imams. The imams(?) in the mosque in London was ranting about how the senior ones would declare war when the time comes. It's just like another piece of the puzzle. Consider how many Muslim nations are spoken of in Ezekiel 38.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Did you hear about the latest terror plot uncovered in Britian where the Radical Islamic Terrorist were going kidnapp as many as 15 Muslim soldiers that are serving in the British military and behead them live on the internet. As a lesson to any moderate muslim that doesnt join their jhadThis is the kind of people that are taking over at an alarming rate the army of Satan is forming before our eyes. Thats my opinion anyway.