Is 7:14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marymog
It's good to take that advice and not respond. ..... :)

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Another successful sabotage operation.
Soooo if someone doesn't immediately respond to you that means you are successful in sabotoge???? how bizarre...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, but I have the church letter of the original fathers, right here in the bible. it's your church fathers who have their own opinion.

see, I have no stock in men who change the truth of God into a lie. let me give you an example of this. in one of the original fathers letters, from our brother Paul who was an apostle, states that the church at Rome first Pastor/Bishop was a woman. now do any of your church fathers have that information? ... no, not one.

so I have no stock in what your church fathers say. no offense, but just facts.

your church fathers letter hold no water with me.

PICJAG.

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. A coadjutor is a fellow worker or helper sooooo it sounds like we are in agreement on that. :rolleyes:

Episkopos is the greek word for Bishop and poimén is the word for pastor. Neither of those words are used in Romans 16:3.
first thanks for the reply, second, ... LOL, LOL, LOL, Coadjutor: a bishop appointed to assist a diocesan bishop, and often also designated as his successor.
and Priscilla with her husband is a Coadjutor with her husband Aquila. they was "BISHOPS.

see how you tried to cover up the meaning. you're acting just like you church fathers, COVER UP. I'm suprise of you.

did you see that M&M she is a "BISHOP". now do your church Fathers have that in any of their letters?... Nope..

and then you tried to throw in, "Episkopos is the greek word for Bishop and poimén is the word for pastor. Neither of those words are used in Romans 16:3"... LOL. i'll help you out, listen, see that word " succourer", in Roman 16:2, it's the Greek word,
G4368 προστάτις prostatis (pro-sta'-tis) n.
a patroness, i.e. assistant.
[feminine of a derivative of G4291]
KJV: succourer
Root(s): G4291

Many have blown this off as she was a just a “Guardian”, who support someone else in their endeavors. Well lets put that lie to bed also. derivative: something that is based on another source. Example, prophetess, (female), is derived from, (male), prophet. And here succourer is the feminine of a derivative of G4291. meaning what a male do in G4291 is what she do. so we need to know what a male is doing according to G4291. ... (smile)... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, ... LOL, LOL, LOL, Coadjutor: a bishop appointed to assist a diocesan bishop, and often also designated as his successor.
and Priscilla with her husband is a Coadjutor with her husband Aquila. they was "BISHOPS.

see how you tried to cover up the meaning. you're acting just like you church fathers, COVER UP. I'm suprise of you.

did you see that M&M she is a "BISHOP". now do your church Fathers have that in any of their letters?... Nope..

and then you tried to throw in, "Episkopos is the greek word for Bishop and poimén is the word for pastor. Neither of those words are used in Romans 16:3"... LOL. i'll help you out, listen, see that word " succourer", in Roman 16:2, it's the Greek word,

Many have blown this off as she was a just a “Guardian”, who support someone else in their endeavors. Well lets put that lie to bed also. derivative: something that is based on another source. Example, prophetess, (female), is derived from, (male), prophet. And here succourer is the feminine of a derivative of G4291. meaning what a male do in G4291 is what she do. so we need to know what a male is doing according to G4291. ... (smile)... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

then Mary is a coadjutor with Jesus in our salvation?

All our hopes for salvation are in Her!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says they were tent makers not apostles or bishops

Acts 18
After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them. And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers. ...

Reactions: Marymog

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then Mary is a coadjutor with Jesus in our salvation?

All our hopes for salvation are in Her!
first thanks for your reply, second, NO.... LOL. my goodness.

LOL...my my, my, oh well

PICJAG.

PS, boy oh boy I'm just having a blast with this new name, "Saboteur". this so much fun. I love it, GOD is GREAT and MY HOPE of SALVATION, I LOVE HIM. God is, as Tony the tiger would say, GOD is Greeeeeeeeeeeeat. (smile).

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.
Sooooo Scripture does not use the word episkopos or poimén to describe Priscilla when they could have but you insist what they really meant was episkopos or poimen. Soooo why didn't they just use the word episkopos or poimén for Priscilla when they did use it for other people?

Your theory is that even though none of the Church Fathers, who lived closest to the time of Christ, ever called her bishop we shouldn't trust them but we should trust men who lived hundreds or thousands of years later. That makes sense....o_O

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo Scripture does not use the word episkopos or poimén to describe Priscilla when they could have but you insist what they really meant was episkopos or poimen. Soooo why didn't they just use the word episkopos or poimén for Priscilla when they did use it for other people?

Your theory is that even though none of the Church Fathers, who lived closest to the time of Christ, ever called her bishop we shouldn't trust them but we should trust men who lived hundreds or thousands of years later. That makes sense....o_O
first thanks for the reply, second, no theory.... (smile), but, that's all you got in response?.... :oops: the term coadjutor by it self tell you that they are Bishops... lol. my God, don't mean to laugh, but is't so funny.

now if I would have said they was policemen, and wrote Law enforcement, the you would said, YES. i see now what they are, they are sanitation engineers.... (smiles) ...LOL, LOL, LOL, see why I laughing at your answer.

oh well, enough of that, did you research out G4291 προΐστημι proistemi (pro-iy'-stee-miy)?

Judging from your answer above, guess no.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, no theory.... (smile), but, that's all you got in response?.... :oops: the term coadjutor by it self tell you that they are Bishops... lol. my God, don't mean to laugh, but is't so funny.

now if I would have said they was policemen, and wrote Law enforcement, the you would said, YES. i see now what they are, they are sanitation engineers.... (smiles) ...LOL, LOL, LOL, see why I laughing at your answer.

oh well, enough of that, did you research out G4291 προΐστημι proistemi (pro-iy'-stee-miy)?

Judging from your answer above, guess no.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.
Well, if it's not a theory then you are stating it as a fact and since MANY MANY very educated men (smarter than you) disagree with you. Soooo what you have presented is a (weak) theory.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if it's not a theory then you are stating it as a fact and since MANY MANY very educated men (smarter than you) disagree with you. Soooo what you have presented is a (weak) theory.
first thanks for the reply, second, I'm in the name of the Lord Jesus stating it as the word of God.

and three I nevers said that I was smater than anyone, but I'm not a fool either... :eek: 1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."
1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Corinthians 1:20 "Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?"
1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."
1 Corinthians 1:22 "For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:"
1 Corinthians 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"
1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."
1 Corinthians 1:25 "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Well, if it's not a theory then you are stating it as a fact
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."
1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

well M&M we see you're not intrested in the truth. so good day to you.

PICJAG.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well M&M we see you're not intrested in the truth. so good day to you.

PICJAG.
Lol...Yup...your the first person I would go to for the truth!!! o_O

Those pesky Church Fathers, and hundreds of biblical scholars, disagree with you which means they don't know the real truth....but YOU doo_O

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the term coadjutor by it self tell you that they are Bishops... lol. my God, don't mean to laugh, but is't so funny.

PICJAG.
No, not true. Stop twisting Scripture and a language you don't understand. Coadjutor is synergos which means fellow worker.

Episkopos is bishop....they are NOT the same kiddo.

Thank you for your time.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...Yup...your the first person I would go to for the truth!!! o_O

Those pesky Church Fathers, and hundreds of biblical scholars, disagree with you which means they don't know the real truth....but YOU doo_O
thanks for the reply M&M, they disagree with themselves as with you. see a lie is not a lie until one believe it. see, no one lie to you, but you yourself. you have to believe the lie in order for it to be a lie. Just as with learning. your teacher cannot learn for you. no, only you can learn.

so where do all of us stand. well God don't lie, and I believe him. men lie, so you believe your men whom you say is wise? or smater than God?

see this is where you're at. you cannot blame anyone but oneself. so if you believe those smart men fine, that's you. but know one thing, "you have been told the truth". John 12:48 "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

that's it for me with you...... :D

PICJAG.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply M&M, they disagree with themselves as with you. see a lie is not a lie until one believe it. see, no one lie to you, but you yourself. you have to believe the lie in order for it to be a lie. Just as with learning. your teacher cannot learn for you. no, only you can learn.

so where do all of us stand. well God don't lie, and I believe him. men lie, so you believe your men whom you say is wise? or smater than God?

see this is where you're at. you cannot blame anyone but oneself. so if you believe those smart men fine, that's you. but know one thing, "you have been told the truth". John 12:48 "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

that's it for me with you...... :D

PICJAG.
You do keep me in stitches kiddo.....My teachers are liars but your not a liar? I think what we are talking about is fallibility. Are you infallible saboteur of the Spirit?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do keep me in stitches kiddo.....My teachers are liars but your not a liar? I think what we are talking about is fallibility. Are you infallible saboteur of the Spirit?
My teacher is the Holy Ghost, the Lord Jesus himself.... :D

so your response shows your lack of theaching by the Holy Spirit... NONE.

so see ya.

PICJAG.