Is 7:14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks but I still don’t see how any of these children are the children of Mary the mother Of God?

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow)

she does know a man betrothed to Joseph, but does not have sex, and she is a Virgin so she must be a perpetual Virgin

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks but I still don’t see how any of these children are the children of Mary the mother Of God?
Mary is not the Mother of God... she only birthed the body that God came in.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

PS Another successful sabotage operation.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

Correct.

PS. Whats with the new dark shadow avatar?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS. Whats with the new dark shadow avatar?
thanks for asking, one poster here called me a "Saboteur", and since we operate in the spiritual relm, and not the worldly, I like the name "Saboteur", it's kind of catches, so for the first time I looked for an avata that might be befitting of the name "Saboteur". so this is the one, I had two that I liked, but this one won out for me.

thanks for asking.

PICJAG

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

that’s not what the Bible says!

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

you can’t be the mother of a body but a person!

(Mother of God)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s not what the Bible says!

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

you can’t be the mother of a body but a person!

(Mother of God)
GINOLJC, to all.
first, your first error of the day. now scripture, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

the spirit is "GIVEN", by God for, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
now to any woman who may have experance what I'm about to say, please, I sympathize with you in sorrow. if a woman give birth to a child, and God do not give it a "spirit", it is born what we call, "still born", not alive. a woman can carry a child, Isaiah 9:6, (a body of flesh), for 9 months, but if God do not give it a "spirit", (son, the son from heaven is GIVEN, Isaiah 9:6), it's born still born, without LIFE. now, ......... what you said about, "you can’t be the mother of a body but a person!". well let's correct that statement, "a woman can't be a mother without ... GOD".

understand, and leave all that carnal thinking behind. a woman cannot produce a spirit, it only comes from God, and when one dies that spirit returns to the one who gave it in the first place. THE ONLY THING A WOMAN CAN PRODUCE IS FLESH. BINGO.... see spirit is non-materal: not of a physical nature : mental, conceptual, or spiritual rather than physical.

Mary is materal, she cannot produce what she is not. she can only produce what she is... flesh. God is Spirit, and God is LIFE.... hello, hello ... all hands on deck, this is not a drill.

understand, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child, (a body of flesh), is born, unto us a son is given,(spirit), and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

the child is Flesh bone and blood, that's what Mary birthed, the Son of God, scripture, Luke 1:34 "Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"
Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
THE SON OF GOD IS BORN, NOT THE SON OF MAN, (WHO IS SPIRIT). the Son of Man is "Given, for he comes from HEAVEN, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

theefaith, God didn't come out of Mary, he came from HEAVEN, now that's bible. the flesh, the son of God came out of Mary.... (smile).

now as for the words, "Mother of God", LIE, God don't have a Mother. he withouth mother, or father, remember he's "ETERNAL".... :eek:

as for Mary being a Mother, she only "birthed" the house, the tabernacle, or the building, or body that God ... "shared" himself in, and that's all. because of that, "not knowing a man", she is only a surrogate mother ... :rolleyes: at best. for she is not God mother at all, biological or spiritual.... :D

so get all that man made up nonesense out of your head. she only birthed the flesh that he came in.

one last thing. start putting scriptures togethers and understanding them from other scriptures point of view, one will learn a lot. see, by learning Isaiah 9:6 God revealed the revelation of his diversity in flesh as the Son of God who took on the natural Identity of the spirit that was in it.

this is why I love the Lord's words written in the old KJV. one must, have to spend time with the Lord. one cannot just come off the street and read and say "hey I got this". no, you will find yourself in the ditch everytime. one have to put in time with God, get to know him personally. and he will reveal himself to you.

PICJAG

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not have a mother, or source as you say, but Jesus Christ the second person of the Trinity does! And He is God and Mary is His mother, mother of God the son, not source but mother, mother of God as the Bible says Lk 1:43 and the apostolic council of Ephesus 430!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is also the mother of the word, because Jesus is the word of God! Jn 1:1

She is also the mother of our salvation because Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

and because She found the salvation lost by Adam! Lk 1:30 You have found favor with God. ( Esther is a type of Mary, she was all fair and found favor in the eyes of the king and received half his kingdom as queen)

And because She consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is also the mother of the word, because Jesus is the word of God! Jn 1:1

She is also the mother of our salvation because Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

and because She found the salvation lost by Adam! Lk 1:30 You have found favor with God. ( Esther is a type of Mary, she was all fair and found favor in the eyes of the king and received half his kingdom as queen)

And because She consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38
only one scripture is for proper respond to that.... Matthew 8:22

you cannot beat a "DEAD" horse into the ground.

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All our hope for salvation is in Mary!

of course Jesus is God, king and savior!
But His dwelling place the ark of the new covenant is Mary!

Ark of the new covenant!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven!
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Sinless yes! Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between thee and the woman, none of satan’s works are found in her!

Mary’s spiritual children!
The disciples of Jesus are Mary’s spiritual children!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m still waiting for your you to show me in the Bible where anyone is a biological child of Mary accept Jesus?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The blessed Mary mother of God, is a perpetual virgin to the glory of God!
and knew her not until she had brought forth here firstborn Son implies that he "knew" her afterward, mental gymnastics aside i think, but i mean you are welcome to worship the virgin if you prefer i guess, many did and still do, but you might understand how the virgin will be with child would have been heard back then, as "the virgin" was a known quantity? And also you might get some other perspectives on "Mary," The amazing name Mary: meaning and etymology being just one
All our hope for salvation is in Mary!
yikes?
Any wisdom or insights appreciated
prolly not i guess

ok have a nice day

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow)

she does know a man betrothed to Joseph, but does not have sex, and she is a Virgin so she must be a perpetual Virgin
"2+2=5"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

what does the Bible say? Lk 1:43

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
(Mother of God)

It does not the mother of the Lord’s body?

is Jesus both Lord and God?

Then She is mother of God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does the Bible say? Lk 1:43

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
(Mother of God)

It does not the mother of the Lord’s body?

is Jesus both Lord and God?

Then She is mother of God!
well let us educate you, that natural body that was born is not the body to be. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

understand theefaith, that which was "born", and "died" on the cross is not the body to be... the resurrected body. the body he has now is ethereal, not made with human hands by by God. and it have NO BLOOD, but is powered by the "SPIRIT". yes, it's flesh and bone but wothout blood. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

understand theefaith, that what came out of Mary is NATURAL, but that which rose is UN-NATURAL. never ending, ETERNAL. see, that whch came out of Mary is now dust. but what in that body now is EVERLASTING.

understand now?

PICJAG

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m still waiting for your you to show me in the Bible where anyone is a biological child of Mary accept Jesus?
I haven't read this whole thread. Are you waiting for someone to show you a scripture that says that, or are you waiting for someone to prove that a scripture they showed you shows Mary had other children?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well let us educate you, that natural body that was born is not the body to be. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

understand theefaith, that which was "born", and "died" on the cross is not the body to be... the resurrected body. the body he has now is ethereal, not made with human hands by by God. and it have NO BLOOD, but is powered by the "SPIRIT". yes, it's flesh and bone but wothout blood. listen,
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

understand theefaith, that what came out of Mary is NATURAL, but that which rose is UN-NATURAL. never ending, ETERNAL. see, that whch came out of Mary is now dust. but what in that body now is EVERLASTING.

understand now?

PICJAG

i am happy to learn, but without questions we cannot come to understand, She is still His mother, now He is risen and glorified but She is still His mother and ours, Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17 and Jesus is the son of David, king in the line of David Lk 1:32-33 and the king of heaven so Mary is the queen of heaven! Because in the kingly line of David and Solomon, and Jesus the mother of the King is always queen!

and please show me how the mother of my lord is not the mother of God?

still waiting for you to show me anywhere that there is a biological child of Mary other than Jesus!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't read this whole thread. Are you waiting for someone to show you a scripture that says that, or are you waiting for someone to prove that a scripture they showed you shows Mary had other children?

yes where does the Bible say Mary has other biological children, all Christians are Her children spiritually, as Eva was the mother of all the living in the first so Mary is the mother of all the living in the new creation! And Jn 19:26:27 and rev 12:17

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is still His mother
first thanks for the reply, second, she is only the, surrogate birth mother to the flesh, the flesh, the flesh, that he came in. theefaith, get that false notion out of your head, God have no mother, that's why he called her woman. but she is not God mother, for God is without mother of father... but look if you want to contuine in that nonesemse, then that's on you. this discussion for me is ended.

PICJAG