is being sad or expressing how you feel bad?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's called being polite which you obviously don't know anything about. :rolleyes:
Control A_R is anything but polite....in fact it is oppressive. The lack of recognition of the nature of this behaviour indicates you need to learn. If you would like to know and where it comes from you might look into how CoDependency manifests, what it means and how it impacts yourself and those you interact with.

There are some good authors on this stuff. John Bradshaw in his book on 'The Family' is not a bad place to start....its quiet riveting.

There you go matey, that's the straightest shot I can give you.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace, I have been involved in and have received deliverance at different times.

Two possibilities exist:
  1. You are conventionally sad and wish to express yourself, and
  2. A demon can mess with you without you recognizing it and make you feel like it is #1.
#2 is especially true, if you never experienced deliverance before. It is very freeing and, afterwards, it is easier to consider whenever you might need it again.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full
(BTW, "It might be demonic" is not an accusation. It is a diagnosis.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace, I have been involved in and have received deliverance at different times.

Two possibilities exist:
  1. You are conventionally sad and wish to express yourself, and
  2. A demon can mess with you without you recognizing it and make you feel like it is #1.
#2 is especially true, if you never experienced deliverance before. It is very freeing and, afterwards, it is easier to consider whenever you might need it again.
Sometimes this is all that is needed, brother....

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judgmental Christians who have no love or empathy for their own. I am sorry, no-one can hurt you like another Christian! When yo are sad, or hurt, your fellow Christians should comfort you, lift you up, pray with and for you, not JUDGE!
It only matters what He says about you sister, and He say's YOU ARE LOVED!
xo

^^ This

It's not normal for people to be saying these things... and it's not right. Sometimes people don't want to face the reality that part of living in the world is that there is difficulty in the world. We all go through it. You have lots and lots of people here that care about you. :) <3

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
when im sad or say how something hurt me i am accused of having a bad spirit. or a bad spirit is attacking me.
Who is accusing you? We're all sad sometimes specially if something sad happens in our lives, and it's okay to be sad - even Jesus was sad and wept. I sometimes feel sad for no apparent reason but that's okay too. As long as we aren't wallowing in our sadness.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Control A_R is anything but polite....in fact it is oppressive. The lack of recognition of the nature of this behaviour indicates you need to learn. If you would like to know and where it comes from you might look into how CoDependency manifests, what it means and how it impacts yourself and those you interact with.

There are some good authors on this stuff. John Bradshaw in his book on 'The Family' is not a bad place to start....its quiet riveting.

There you go matey, that's the straightest shot I can give you.

NEWSFLASH!!! You're literally the only one on this thread to think I'm controlling the rest of the people in here know I'm being polite by not wanting to derail her thread,.. you're the one who needs to learn to control your tongue not me and to not derail this thread any further I will not be responding to you any further. My sincere apologies to @lilygrace for the derailing of your thread, everybody else may proceed. *Hugs*

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NEWSFLASH!!! You're literally the only one on this thread to think I'm controlling the rest of the people in here know I'm being polite by not wanting to derail her thread,.. you're the one who needs to learn to control your tongue not me and to not derail this thread any further I will not be responding to you any further. My sincere apologies to @lilygrace for the derailing of your thread, everybody else may proceed. *Hugs*
tbh a lot of this drifted to people everyone seeming t0 derail it, it's probably my fault. I feel agitated
It happened to my other thread about adult children getting own homes, etc.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tbh a lot of this drifted to people everyone seeming t0 derail it, it's probably my fault. I feel agitated
i feel like people like playing devil's advocate more than how they really feel

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
CoDependency is rampant in society......and very few understand it or care to understand what its nature is let alone do something about it. Little wonder medications are consumed by the truck load.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No it's not your fault,.. some people just don't know how to hold their tongue. *HUGS*