Is Biden Impeached yet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan, Permission from God ? you have the wrong God bro.

:rolleyes: Yes, just as he gave Satan permission to screw with Job. I guess you'll just ignore that. Its as if you didn't bother comprehending a word I wrote, just went on with your chicken scratch. And for the record, I never said I'd be "raptured" anywhere. Try harder next time...go read a book or something. :confused:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been elected President and Vice President in a complete and fair election. trump is no longer President and is the only President in US history that has been impeached twice.

President Biden certainly could be impeached -- as could every other President -- if there were grounds for it. However, there are none.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:rolleyes: Yes, just as he gave Satan permission to screw with Job. I guess you'll just ignore that. Its as if you didn't bother comprehending a word I wrote, just went on with your chicken scratch. And for the record, I never said I'd be "raptured" anywhere. Try harder next time...go read a book or something. :confused:
I was talking about Jesus Christ I thought.
Jesus is not the Father remember, he is Emmanuel God with us. Remember the Trinity bro !
If one does not believe in the Trinity one is not truly worthy to be a Christian, because they are Carnal religious like the Jews who know not God. such are of a mans works doctrine.
I was not only talking of you on the subject you know.
Your position leads the door open to works religion, like Hitler was empowered by God and that the Communist are empowered by God to such a position, well I am saying NO ! they were not, they were empowered by Satanist and the gods of this world.

I see your position is mocking Jesus Christ in fact.

Many have another Jesus, I see Jews mocking Jesus Christ, not to mention any Anti-Christ is doing just that, now why is that ? well because they do not truly know who he is. they think like you, that he is a vengeful god, like you just made out.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you spell "paranoia"?

Of course you know that Dominion is suing Giuliani for $1,800,000,000 for fraudulent claims about the integrity of the vote. Why don't you send him some money for his defense?
Is 'paranoia' like 'Trump derangement syndrome', which every single democrat is plagued with?

It is an interesting lawsuit. I hope it gives Giuliani a chance for discovery, and not a machine that dominion brings to the court. They will whitewash anything about its ability to change numbers.

We know from a discovery in Georgia by a dominion expert hacker. The hacker got into dominion and found out it had the capacity to be online with the internet and WIFI capabilities, which it shouldn't have because remotely you could change the parameters of the machine without anyone knowing about it and in real time. So we know that particular dominion machine was compromised. And if that one machine was compromised, there is no reason to think many others were too. This presentation by the expert was given to legislative representatives from Georgia.

IOW we know dominion was compromised to help biden steal the elections. My bet is dominion does not follow through with its lawsuit for fear it will be found out for the corrupt company it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he has done nothing warranting impeachment. If you disagree then back up your statement with facts.
Fact, hunter, in a drunken stupor, went to a computer store with his computer to get it wiped. Woke up and forgot where he had taken it. After so many months, the proprietor of the business has the right to confiscate the computer for payment for services. Luckily for us he took a look at what was on the computer and found out that JOE BIDEN was the centerpiece of corrupt dealings with Ukraine and China.

The proprietor then made copies and sent them to different people, and that is how we know about this arrangement with Joe.

Those are the facts, they have not been debunked. And if they have been debunked, tell me who debunked them.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been elected President and Vice President in a complete and fair election. trump is no longer President and is the only President in US history that has been impeached twice.

President Biden certainly could be impeached -- as could every other President -- if there were grounds for it. However, there are none.
There are plenty of grounds now. His dealings with china and ukraine are good examples.

In his first week in office, he has already benefitted china in his policies that are detriment to US and its workers. Already right in our faces.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If not - why not?
If we are in the Great Tribulation and the Antichrist is in charge, which would explain all the evil, lawlessness, fear, confusion, stolen election and that we are being ushered into the One World Government, etc., then they are under his power and influence. Nothing good will come of their decisions and only Jesus' return is our only hope. You have a corrupt, treasonous Congress, President and Judicial system along with the FBI, CIA, Big PHARMA, Media, CDC, Medical Industry ... it is rampant. So you tell me, what good is one Senator coming forward with an impeachment, when it will be denied anyways? Actually Biden won't last long and that is their plan, Kamala will be president.
Our votes were trashed, our country and the world is at the precipice.
Come Lord Jesus!

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just in his few days in office, biden has:

1) stopped the oil pipeline from Canada. (who does this benefit? Who is screwed?)
2) reversed Trump order for chinese affiliated companies from having access to our electrical grid. (Who does this benefit? Who gets screwed)?
3) got back into the paris accords. (who does this benefit? Who gets screwed)
4) got back into WHO. (who does this bennefit? Who gets screwed)?

In all 4 instances the answer is the same. China benefits, America gets screwed. Can he be impeached for doing this. No. But there is enough evidence to impeach him for taking money from many foreign sources and being compromised for that money. Just like hilary did with her foundation. Remember pay to play? Well, vice president biden told ukraine do what I say or no pay. Trump was impeached for doing that, biden aught to also, right now.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been elected President and Vice President in a complete and fair election. ...

And so too ALL the winning candidates in Russia, Ukraine, China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, and many other CORRUPT NATIONS, -- as asserted by CORRUPT PEOPLE.

So now we can add the U.S. to the list of CORRUPT NATIONS, -- and another person to that list of CORRUPT PEOPLE! :)
Bobby Jo

PS: On IGNORE!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to JimB? I guess some facts were thown at him and he has fled the scene.

Reactions: April_Rose