is doing sexual things with a boyfriend/girlfriend sin...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the fact that one should be careful that it doesn't go too far but I wouldn't call kisses and hugs sins either. French kissing is a little bit iffy,.. but not regular kissing.
but i wasnt saying they were sins. i just think we should be careful. you will know if he is trying to take things too far.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you think my ex gave me a regular kiss? :p he didnt.
i really cant picture a man and woman giving just a peck anymore. it can skip to heavier kissing rather quickly
the other guy friend was respectful though.

Yes, some are more reserved and have their passions more under control.

But then some men are just more passionate by nature as well. And some have been more pent up.

I hate to make too much fun here, but you just have to laugh at things like this. Even with the ones who are more under control, there can often be this sense of let down if their anatomy thinks things might be going somewhere but then it doesn't....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even with the ones who are more under control, there can often be this let down if their anatomy thinks things might be going somewhere but then it doesn't.

Kinda like this:

tumblr_nle19vG8Cs1sncaa3o1_400.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i believe women can want the same things. for either i think it is wrong to force, coerce or pressure anybody.

Agreed. I just think the way men want things can be a bit stronger.

As I heard a preacher say one time, "Testosterone is a drug. And you can't trust people on drugs."

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i remember him wanting to kiss me and i said no. i said i wanted to save kissing for my wedding. he told me theres no way i could be like other girls and cornered me.

i had a male friend who said women were just as bad about pressuring a sexual relationship or kissing. i believe him. so no im not attacking men here.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess if you touch each other but you have boundaries set then you're ok but I'm not sure, what do you all say? I'm not in a rush with these answers, I'm just asking them by the way
Better to not start fires that cannot be put out.

I have my own situations in life, and I'm working on them, but to be honest I am not sure that I believe in the concept of dating. I think this is a modern day thing that we got way too carried away with and it gets us into trouble.

Courting and being together around other people is fine, or in public places. Being alone together will at some point put you in a position you do not want to be in. It will lead to something one way or another.

If you can't hold back then the Bible tells us what to do - better to marry than to burn with passion.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't hold back then the Bible tells us what to do - better to marry than to burn with passion.

Precisely, and that is something I think most younger woman don't fully understand: What even their mere appearance can do to men.

She's sitting there in church enjoying the service and thinking she looks pretty, and he's sitting there looking over at her with her legs crossed wearing a short skirt and boots on, and goes...

law.gif

Forgets the service entirely

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as a somewhat older one who made LOTS of mistakes, let me tell you ladies something as a warning, if you lay down and settle for the wrong person and ignore all of the red flags, and you take a risk with the wrong person - if you get pregnant you are stuck with dealing with that person for 18 years and beyond. And abuse in some way will continue.

Get other people's perspective in any relationship and LISTEN. Love is sometimes just infatuation and it can blind you from seeing what everyone else does and it can mess up your life in a BIG way. And birth control is not 100% effective... Trust me.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess if you touch each other but you have boundaries set then you're ok but I'm not sure, what do you all say? I'm not in a rush with these answers, I'm just asking them by the way
I think you need to touch each other to find out if there is chemistry, especially if you intend to be in a permanent relationship at sometime. A marriage without chemistry would be exceedingly boring.

Reactions: April_Rose

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you need to touch each other to find out if there is chemistry, especially if you intend to be in a permanent relationship at sometime. A marriage without chemistry would be exceedingly boring.

How about look into each other's eyes and touch fingertips only : )

If there's real chemistry there, the electricity will probably arc all over the place, LoL.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just think men should touch a woman's sash and then friends and romantic suiters should just collect each other's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.