Is God finished with Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said no more. The Holy Spirit is not necessary during the Millennium, because it is too late for dead people, and there are no sinners in the Millennium to redeem.

You are a redeemed sinner. Those living in the Millennium are redeemed and fully righteous, without spot or blemish. They will have no clue what sin is. Isaiah 65:16-18

"That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy."

You can't separate The Holy Spirit from the triune Godhead any more than you can separate Jesus Christ from the Godhead. All Three together make up the Godhead.

Now, if you happen to be on the false JW doctrines which wrongly believes Christ is a created angel, then you've strayed even farther... from The Word of God.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is God finished with Israel?
I doubt it, but......is Israel finished with God?
How can Israel be finished with God !
How can the Servants of God be finished with God ! For they would not be the servants of God would they in the first place ? now would they !

Israel is the Servants of God in fact and any Anti-Christ is devoid regardless be one who claims to be a Jew or what ever. They are not Israel at all.

To be an Israelite one has to be worthy of God in fact, just as Jacob was in fact by an Angel and just as Nathaniel was by Jesus. they cut the grad in fact. What was Nathaniel going to see ! Jesus said it ! and why was that ? because he was worthy !

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can the Servants of God be finished with God ! For they would not be the servants of God would they in the first place ? now would they !

Israel is the Servants of God in fact and any Anti-Christ is devoid regardless be one who claims to be a Jew or what ever. They are not Israel at all.

To be an Israelite one has to be worthy of God in fact, just as Jacob was in fact by an Angel and just as Nathaniel was by Jesus. they cut the grad in fact. What was Nathaniel going to see ! Jesus said it ! and why was that ? because he was worthy !
How you ask? by insisting on their own way

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel is a place in the Middle East. Israel are the people that were born of Jacob.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is a place in the Middle East. Israel are the people that were born of Jacob.
The Church is the "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

The scripture is "Very Clear" Israel of the flesh, "National Ethnic Israel" they aren't God's children, read it again and again!

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The name 'Israel' was given to represent those given the responsibility to spread The Gospel of Jesus Christ. The name Israel means 'to prevail with God's help'. It's about the 'overcomers' in Christ.

The Gospel was FIRST given to Abraham, and Abraham believed God, and it was counted to Abraham as righteousness. Thus Apostle Paul said all those of Faith have become "the children of Abraham." (Galatians 3).

And in Ephesians 2, Apostle Paul applied the term "commonwealth of Israel" also to the believing Gentiles. Likewise in Romans 9, Apostle Paul applies the believing Gentiles as being part of the final salvation prophecy given to the "house of Israel" in the Book of Hosea.

It is the UNBELIEVING Jews among orthodox Jews that think they 'only' represent God's true Israel today, which is not so historically nor Biblically.

Historically, the Jews are probably one of the most mixed-up races on earth, with many foreigners of the Canaanite nations having crept in among the children of Israel early in their history. Even the old nation of Khazaria, which was a nation of foreigners that converted to the religion of Judaism, became religious Jews centuries ago, and are claimed to be of the 'seed' of Israel. Per 1 Chronicles 2:55, the scribes among Israel were actually foreigners of the Kenites of the nations of Canaan (see also Genesis 15 about the Kenites origins). The very last verse of Zechariah 14 reveals that only with Christ's future return will there no more be the Canaanite in the house of God.

God told the children of Israel to literally wipe out 7 specific nations of Canaan per Deuteronomy 20, but Israel failed. So God said He would leave those foreigners to dwell among the children of Israel, to see if Israel would follow Him, or not (Judges 2; Judges 3).

This is why the Book of Jude reveals about those crept in unawares that were ordained to that condemnation of working against Christ. They represent the negative side of God's Plan of Salvation, as a test to see who we would follow.

Does this mean all Jews are those foreigners? God forbid no!

But all this is written in Old Testament history especially, to let God's people know about the "tares", the "workers of iniquity", that creep in among God's people. The devil sowed them, is what Lord Jesus revealed in Matthew 13. So even in The Gospel, Lord Jesus forewarned us about this matter of the crept in unawares via His parable of the tares of the field.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The scripture is "Very Clear" Israel of the flesh, "National Ethnic Israel" they aren't God's children, read it again and again!

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

And yet.....

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet.....

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11 is speaking of the "Remnant Church" those chosen and elected to salvation whom God foreknew, just as all believers have been

You will closely note "Israel Is Blinded" given a spirit of slumber, it's simple and clear before your eyes

"Israel Hath Not Obtained"

Romans 11:1-8KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11 is speaking of the "Remnant Church" those chosen and elected to salvation whom God foreknew, just as all believers have been

You will closely note "Israel Is Blinded" given a spirit of slumber, it's simple and clear before your eyes

Romans 11:1-8KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Oh. OK. The scripture talks about Elias at a time when there was not a Church and you want to say that the election of Elas day was the remnant Church.

Uhhh. That knife doesn't cut butter. Sorry. Try again.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh. OK. The scripture talks about Elias at a time when there was not a Church and you want to say that the election of Elas day was the remnant Church.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Anti-Christ !

The Church is the Body of Christ and he is the Head their of.

The Jews who were worthy back in the day 2000 years ago became the Church in fact.
The Jews who were not worthy back in the day 2000 years ago were lead astray by the workings of them who crept in the anti-Christ in fact !
This Mob a bastard to God are who Jesus warned about, in the Vineyard story who had no regard to God in fact and they killed all of Gods Prophets and then too to Jesus in fact !
No one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son in fact ! No one trumps Christ Jesus, he is the Alpha and the Omega !
No Jew is worthy on his own account.
Not to mention show me one Hebrew that has a 100% blood line today ? if that ever mattered in the first place ? well no ! it's got nothing to do with it, because such within the Tribe got kicked out regardless of the blood line.

Look what happened to Stephen for pointing out the facts in Acts, they killed him ! because he exposed the poor Godless Anti-Christ dupes and Saul woke up and became Paul !

If anyone makes claims of their blood line or race cuts it with God is under delusions and in fact an Anti-Christ ! because that's not how one comes to Christ Jesus to become born again. no one could be so stupid to think claims of race or blood line cut it with Christ Jesus.
It's all about you Salvation, not you ! Man does not cut it ! You can't cut it ! Only Jesus Christ cuts the mustard. and one must abide in him, as outside of him is not worthy of God at all and never did.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Affirming a future for Israel is another way of recognizing that in Scripture Israel and the church are distinct....
Sounds like Zionist dual covenant theology in two peoples of God to me, a false teaching found within the framework of John N. Darby's dispensationalism

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Sounds like Zionist dual covenant theology in two peoples of God to me, a false teaching found within the framework of John N. Darby's dispensationalism
I don't see in the NT that the revealed mystery of the church in Ephesians is actually supposedly Israel after all; IMHO in this matter Darby and many others were right and the Reformed constituency is wrong.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see in the NT that the revealed mystery of the church in Ephesians is actually supposedly Israel after all; IMHO in this matter Darby and many others were right and the Reformed constituency is wrong.
Two Israel's Are seen Below "TWO"!

1. Israel Of The Flesh (Jews)

2. Israel Of The Promised Seed (Church)

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Two Israel's Are seen Below "TWO"!

1. Israel Of The Flesh (Jews)

2. Israel Of The Promised Seed (Church)

1 Corinthains 10.32 shows that Jews and the church are distinct.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthains 10.32 shows that Jews and the church are distinct.
The scripture below shows gentiles and the Church are distinct, so what do you believe you have proved?

"Nothing"!

Will you continue to promote (Dual Covenant Theology) in Two People's of God (Jew/Church)?

The Church Is The "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

1 Corinthians 10:32KJV
32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: