Is God finished with Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The scripture below shows gentiles and the Church are distinct, so what do you believe you have proved?

"Nothing"!

Will you continue to promote (Dual Covenant Theology) in Two People's of God (Jew/Church)?

The Church Is The "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

1 Corinthians 10:32KJV
32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
Matthew 24 and Luke 21 seem to show tribulation saints - Jewish background - on earth after the church has gone.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24 and Luke 21 seem to show tribulation saints - Jewish background - on earth after the church has gone.
Where in Matthew 24 or Luke 21 does it state the Church is gone as you claim?

Sounds like more man made fairy tales, this time it's dispensationalism's pre-trib rapture?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Sounds like more man made fairy tales
The context is strongly Jewish.

A unique time is referred to. "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." (Matthew 24.21) Does not sound like today in the church age........

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Israel Hath Not Obtained"

Romans 11
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Hold on now Sitting Bull.

The Word says that the election of Israel hath obtained it and the rest of Israel were blinded.

And we know that part of Israel will have its blindness removed when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

Roman 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

I'm not sure why you are still ignorant of this. Paul makes it very clear.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture below shows gentiles and the Church are distinct, so what do you believe you have proved?

"Nothing"!

Will you continue to promote (Dual Covenant Theology) in Two People's of God (Jew/Church)?

The Church Is The "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

1 Corinthians 10:32KJV
32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Christ !

The Church is the Body of Christ and he is the Head their of.

The Jews who were worthy back in the day 2000 years ago became the Church in fact.
The Jews who were not worthy back in the day 2000 years ago were lead astray by the workings of them who crept in the anti-Christ in fact !
This Mob a bastard to God are who Jesus warned about, in the Vineyard story who had no regard to God in fact and they killed all of Gods Prophets and then too to Jesus in fact !
No one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son in fact ! No one trumps Christ Jesus, he is the Alpha and the Omega !
No Jew is worthy on his own account.

OK. So you understand that much. Good.
Not to mention show me one Hebrew that has a 100% blood line today ? if that ever mattered in the first place ? well no ! it's got nothing to do with it, because such within the Tribe got kicked out regardless of the blood line.

Another bloodline, DNA chaser? From what I've seen, the Jews seem to know they are Jewish no matter what country or city they are in. Jews are considered Jews if they are born of a Jewish mother. In other words, it is the seed of the woman that determines if a person is Jewish or not. This is traditional Jewish law. And then we have this.

Genesis 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And then we have the woman, Israel and her seed being sought out by the dragon and killed when he won't be able to get to those of Israel who will flee to a prepared place of protection.

Revelation 12
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So we see that the seed of the woman, the 12 tribes across the earth, will have their blindness removed and WILL HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

If anyone makes claims of their blood line or race cuts it with God is under delusions and in fact an Anti-Christ ! because that's not how one comes to Christ Jesus to become born again. no one could be so stupid to think claims of race or blood line cut it with Christ Jesus.
It's all about you Salvation, not you ! Man does not cut it ! You can't cut it ! Only Jesus Christ cuts the mustard. and one must abide in him, as outside of him is not worthy of God at all and never did.

That's great that you understand about salvation. I personally don't know anyone that claims that there is a way without Jesus Christ. That said, we see the 144,000 are sealed, meaning that they are believers.

Revelation 7
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

We see these 144,000 are redeemed from the earth and stand before the throne. They are the first fruits of the coming harvest of the 12 tribes.

Revelation 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.

Your beliefs are based on the almost 2000 years when there was not a nation of Israel. But God kept His promise to the nation of Israel and restored them as a nation. It's time to throw these ideas that have been pumped into you from the past and recognize it's all about timing. Part of Israel will have its blindness removed when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, Pretribulation, pre 70th week rapture.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK. So you understand that much. Good.

Another bloodline, DNA chaser? From what I've seen, the Jews seem to know they are Jewish no matter what country or city they are in. Jews are considered Jews if they are born of a Jewish mother. In other words, it is the seed of the woman that determines if a person is Jewish or not. This is traditional Jewish law. And then we have this.

Genesis 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And then we have the woman, Israel and her seed being sought out by the dragon and killed when he won't be able to get to those of Israel who will flee to a prepared place of protection.

Revelation 12
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So we see that the seed of the woman, the 12 tribes across the earth, will have their blindness removed and WILL HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

That's great that you understand about salvation. I personally don't know anyone that claims that there is a way without Jesus Christ. That said, we see the 144,000 are sealed, meaning that they are believers.

Revelation 7
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

We see these 144,000 are redeemed from the earth and stand before the throne. They are the first fruits of the coming harvest of the 12 tribes.

Revelation 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.

Your beliefs are based on the almost 2000 years when there was not a nation of Israel. But God kept His promise to the nation of Israel and restored them as a nation. It's time to throw these ideas that have been pumped into you from the past and recognize it's all about timing. Part of Israel will have its blindness removed when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, Pretribulation, pre 70th week rapture.
But who can claim to be OT Israel nowadays ? not one in fact !
I have a Jewish sir name and am 6th gen Christian that we know of.
People call me a Jew and not to mention some idiot so called Christians reject that I am Christian, because to them I am a Jew regardless ? just idiots that I have met, first up making claims on me directly of who I am ? and not to mention they became very hostile to me and this happens just out of the blue on any given day, I just come across some religious nut who wants to try and dominate over me. Not to mention they think I know nothing of God ? As if I came down in the last shower. the most rude people they are and underhanded Satanic religious grubs, I am sure back in the 1940's they would just toss me into their burnt offering for their god the Holocaust !

How can one go back over 3 generations and make a claim of what race or blood like you truly are, such is total BS in fact ! try it ! then try the 4th the 5th and so on, it just can not work out in fact if one is truly honest.
My uncle bred race horses all his life and he informed me 3 generations is the end of the line, you can not past that line as it does not work, never !

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But God knows: Amos 9:9.
After the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, they will be gathered and Judged, Only those faithful Christians people will be allowed to enter the holy Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-27
Every righteous person alive will join them and all will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. John sees them there; Revelation 7:9

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context is strongly Jewish.

A unique time is referred to. "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." (Matthew 24.21) Does not sound like today in the church age........
Farouk Quote Post #221
"Matthew 24 and Luke 21 seem to show tribulation saints - Jewish background - on earth after the church has gone."

You completely changed the subject in distraction from my question below, smiles!

You stated "After The Church Is Gone"

Quote Truth post #222

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't separate The Holy Spirit from the triune Godhead any more than you can separate Jesus Christ from the Godhead. All Three together make up the Godhead.

Now, if you happen to be on the false JW doctrines which wrongly believes Christ is a created angel, then you've strayed even farther... from The Word of God.
Then stop separating the church from the body of Christ.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But God knows: Amos 9:9.
After the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, they will be gathered and Judged, Only those faithful Christians people will be allowed to enter the holy Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-27
Every righteous person alive will join them and all will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. John sees them there; Revelation 7:9
Bible says that The Kingdom of God is within you.
Now do you want me to tell you the rest, that is written concerning this, as to why such never picked up on it ? I should not have to point such out to one who is truly Saved, because they would know this point.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Bible says that The Kingdom of God is within you.
Now do you want me to tell you the rest, that is written concerning this, as to why such never picked up on it ? I should not have to point such out to one who is truly Saved, because they would know this point.
The truth of how in this intra Advent time, we Christians represent the Spiritual Kingdom, is accepted by me. Your accusation is out of order and quite unreasonable.
But this truth does not preclude a future physical Kingdom of Jesus on earth. All as Prophesied; to literally happen.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
In light of the discussions about Premillennialism,
I would like to share my video on the subject.

Enjoy

Is God finished with Israel.

Is God Finished with Israel

See also: The Fullness

Paul the apostle makes his case in Romans chapter 11, that God intends to keep all his promises to national Israel. Former covenants and promises are not broken; they remain in effect. This video takes us through Romans 11:11-15 where Paul argues that Israel did not fall.

Since Israel has always been the Church, who are now Christians I would say no .

Reactions: covenantee

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a Jewish sir name and am 6th gen Christian that we know of.
People call me a Jew and not to mention some idiot so called Christians reject that I am Christian, because to them I am a Jew regardless ? just idiots that I have met, first up making claims on me directly of who I am ? and not to mention they became very hostile to me and this happens just out of the blue on any given day, I just come across some religious nut who wants to try and dominate over me. Not to mention they think I know nothing of God ? As if I came down in the last shower. the most rude people they are and underhanded Satanic religious grubs, I am sure back in the 1940's they would just toss me into their burnt offering for their god the Holocaust !

How can one go back over 3 generations and make a claim of what race or blood like you truly are, such is total BS in fact ! try it ! then try the 4th the 5th and so on, it just can not work out in fact if one is truly honest.
My uncle bred race horses all his life and he informed me 3 generations is the end of the line, you can not past that line as it does not work, never !
I'm not sure why this matters, though it seems to me most people know whether they are Jewish or not. God knows who the Jews are, simple as that. As for people, the only question is are they lost or saved. It is irrelevant whether a person knows whether they are Jewish or not. Most Jews will be blind to the truth of the Messiah until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in and at that point, only part of them will have their blindness removed. And the coming harvest of the Jews will be huge as we know that there are 144,000 first fruits of the coming harvest.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name 'Israel' was given to represent those given the responsibility to spread The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Scripture? I base my view on Genesis 32:28 On what do you base your view?

The Gospel was FIRST given to Abraham, and Abraham believed God, and it was counted to Abraham as righteousness. Thus Apostle Paul said all those of Faith have become "the children of Abraham." (Galatians 3).
Of course. Paul argues that Gentiles have access to the eternal kingdom of God through Abraham. He never argues that Gentiles have access to the kingdom of God through Israel.

And in Ephesians 2, Apostle Paul applied the term "commonwealth of Israel" also to the believing Gentiles.
I disagree. He says that the Ephesians were cut off from the commonwealth of Israel, BUT they have now become fellow-citizens with the saints, through the blood of Christ -- NOT by becoming members of the commonwealth of Israel.

Likewise in Romans 9, Apostle Paul applies the believing Gentiles as being part of the final salvation prophecy given to the "house of Israel" in the Book of Hosea.
Hosea was not talking about Gentiles.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is the "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

The scripture is "Very Clear" Israel of the flesh, "National Ethnic Israel" they aren't God's children, read it again and again!

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Get out your atlas and locate the Mediterranean Sea. Once you have done that, look at the west coast of the Mediterranean Sea and you will find Israel. It's a small country, so you might not find it right away.

Don't confuse the seed of Israel with the seed of Abraham. These are two different concepts.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get out your atlas and locate the Mediterranean Sea. Once you have done that, look at the west coast of the Mediterranean Sea and you will find Israel. It's a small country, so you might not find it right away.

Don't confuse the seed of Israel with the seed of Abraham. These are two different concepts.
Two Israel's Are seen Below "TWO"!

1. Israel Of The Flesh (Jews)

2. Israel Of The Promised Seed (Church)

The Church is the "Israel" of God, children of the promised seed

The scripture is "Very Clear" Israel of the flesh, "National Ethnic Israel" they aren't God's children, read it again and again!

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea was not talking about Gentiles.
Hosea was prophesying about the House of Israel, who are now referred to by the Jews; as Gentile peoples.
The ONE physical seed of Abraham is Jesus.
Abrahams Spiritual seed are the Christian peoples, from every tribe, race nation and language. Galatians 3:26-29

Reactions: n2thelight

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The truth of how in this intra Advent time, we Christians represent the Spiritual Kingdom, is accepted by me. Your accusation is out of order and quite unreasonable.
But this truth does not preclude a future physical Kingdom of Jesus on earth. All as Prophesied; to literally happen.
Who said that I claim it will not literally happen ! It has started in fact ! It started with me, when my eyes were opened in fact ! and it started 2000 years ago, with the Jews ? they who were worthy of Christ Jesus in fact ! As I said the Kingdom of God is within you ! now who was it that did not have eyes to see or ears not to hear ? for if they knew, they would of known who Jesus was in fact ! Not to mention that's why people nowadays are under great delusions and deceptions just like all who are not truly born again in fact, for they are in fact of this world. slaves to such, because they do not truly know Christ Jesus in fact.

The Religious are just like that of the Jews who had faith in Jesus, but they did not know 100% that Jesus was the Christ in fact until he went to Heaven ! got that ! You must be born again !

Idolising the so called Jews will not Save your Soul in fact, the fact is that Jesus is our Lord and Saviour in fact and he is the Alpha and the Omega in fact. You need to get the message ! It's Christ Jesus who Saves he is the same from the beginning and as for the so called Jews big deal, so what 1 who am I ? I do not idolise myself as a Jew ! even if many idiots claim that's what makes me Me ? in regards too them ? but I do not give a rats what they claim ! because I know who I am in fact and I do not need anyone to tell me who I am, as I know who I am truly when I was born again in fact as that was made 100% clear !
Now non of them religious grubs know truly Christ Jesus because they are not Truly born again in fact, but they claim to be such. but I know for a fact that they are not Truly born again, they are not Saved because they are looking for Jesus ? they are looking for the 2ed coming ? too save them ? :rolleyes: why ! because they are not Truly Saved in fact.