Is God, the Angels and Jesus Aliens?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
I have another question on my mind that has arisen to me and seems most plausible to my conscious understanding.
I know this may spark some controversy, but allow me to explain myself so i can justify my logic. So just have some faith in the time being.
"Is God, the Angels and Jesus alien beings?"

When i say alien, i do not mean alien as a mortal being, nor do i emphasize the portrayal of Grey aliens and all the myths of our times of Alien races. When i say Alien i mean foremost a foreigner to us, a being not of this world, which as the bibles describes he is not, only Satan is of this world. God is a foreigner as he existed before anything came into being, and has been around eternally and will do for eternity as told in the bible.
God is divine, his knowledge and powers are supernatural and cannot be acquired through science, as his power is unlimited. God is formless, but has taken on the image of man, as he made us in his likeness, and created Jesus as his counter part as a hybrid between God and Human. When i say alien, i mean what if all the images of aliens from the past as described on "Ancient Aliens" are actually angels?
What if the UFOs we see so much are chariots of God's angels. What if when Jesus ascended into the heavens, the chariot described was a saucer, but divine not a vehicle or craft that can be engineered by humans or any race. As God is omnipotent.
What if heaven is another dimension of reality, a place were we can never find in our lifetimes until after death, when our soul is harvested to be judged by the lord. A plain of reality, where an earth like world exists, except there is no day and night, there is no evil, and the planet expands to fit people. It is never crowded and the space is unlimited. The plains are of the kingdom of God.
These are just rational ideas of mine. I am in no way a raelian, as i strictly disbelieve there views, and the story that claude vorlihon has made up is preposterous. I know there is only one God. One Son. And Angels of Heaven. God is not a scientist, he is the creator of all. He is eternal.
Please share your views on this, it would be much appreciated.

God Bless.

Reactions: Abeliever

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Interesting thoughts indeed. I think that God and his angels are the master scientists though otherwise how could he be creator? Just a thought of mine, but I love the fact that you think!!!! Wish everybody saw the similarities in their experiences and beliefs instead of the differences.

Abeliever

Oct 11, 2014
New York State USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ThomasLeonard,

I started thinking along these lines 4 or 5 years ago. One problem for me is I saw some UFO's when I was 15. But they were so far from the Earth that they appeared as stars. Except that they were moving, and 1 or 2 were chasing the other one. So I know these things are real, the question is, what or who are they.

If we define an alien as a Being who is not from Earth, then yes, God is an alien. BUT He is not a mortal Being of anything like us at all. With this definition, the Holy angels and the fallen angels (or devils) are also aliens.

I'll just get to the point. I don't know if the angels need actual machines to get here. Maybe they do because they came into a physical area of space. Or maybe some angels are huge beings that look like ships. I think if there are other mortal races, that God created, He put them so far from us, we can never reach them. Since the UFO's I saw seemed to be chasing each other, I think some are devils and the others are the Holy angels. I don't believe any are mortal, but they can pretend to be mortal to trick non believers. It seems like a belief in space gods is part of the apostasy we were warned would occur.

I differ from you in one key area. Suppose the endless cosmos is not the same every where. I think some where out there,beyond what even the Hubble telescope can see, is an area of space we call Heaven. I saw this because we have no evidence other dimensions exist, and we think the universe is endless. But I'd change this idea in a second if we ever discover another dimension.

I didn't come up with this to try and throw doubt on God. Quite the contrary, I came up wit this to dispute atheists and the space gods ideas.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
clark thompson said:
I have a relationship with God He is not alien to me.
This is a great response, but my question i asked is of a different context. As Christians we should all have a relationship with god.

Abeliever

Oct 11, 2014
New York State USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
clark thompson said:
I have a relationship with God He is not alien to me.
Clark,

With all due respect you're misinterpreting the meaning of alien. The way thomasleonard and myself are defining alien is as an entity that did not have it's origin on Earth. We don't even know if God even have had an origin. If He did, He didn't tell us about it. But since God did tell us He created all that exists, visible and invisible, He could not have come to exist on Earth. God existed before the Earth did.

I'm not sure what got thomasleonard thinking about this, but the fallacy of space gods got me thinking about it. Atheists often quote aliens as a reason for why God doesn't exist. But God, and the angels (good & bad) are also aliens. IMO all the UFO's that can't be explained are angels, good and bad ones. They have always been here. But it seems there have been more since we developed the nuclear bomb. IMO it's because God doesn’t want us blowing ourselves up until He is ready to end the age of man.

We are not insulting God by saying He's an alien. I have a relationship with Him too.