Is God your best friend?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shipeichong

Jan 19, 2019
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else?
Will you give all your money to christian ministries? If you say Yes, give all your money now to Wycliff bible translation site. Give your money to help bring the bible alive in the languages of other believers!
Will you give up your loved ones for God? If God takes away all your family members today, will you still praise Him?

Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else? If He is to inflict you with illnesses today, will you still love Him? If you become blind, crippled or lame, will you still praise Him?
Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above all else? If you go to prison for Him, will you still love Him? If you are not afraid to go to prison for Him, why not stand up against homosexuality, sexual immoralities, and preach the gospels like the way He tells you to.

Is God your best friend? Do you truly love Him above else?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Will you give all your money to christian ministries? If you say Yes, give all your money now to Wycliff bible translation site. Give your money to help bring the bible alive in the languages of other believers!
Will you give up your loved ones for God? If God takes away all your family members today, will you still praise Him?
I will give where God tells me to give, not because another person tells me to.